Details

  • Last Online: 17 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 3 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 27, 2020
  • Awards Received: Flower Award3 Coin Gift Award205
Replying to Xiao Bai • Jun 12, 2024
Title Beyond Evil
🤭
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 side plots are nice but main plot is FIRE
1 0
Replying to vanniivanniii • Jun 12, 2024
Title Beyond Evil
Rewatching again and noticed Ju Won really loved repeating sentences Dong Sik said and throwing it back in his…
😂 😂
0 0
Replying to 11742703 • Jun 12, 2024
Title Beyond Evil
great drama, great acting, but most importantly, great script and the storyline was completely unexpected. just…
🤭
1 2
Replying to Xiao Bai • Jun 12, 2024
Here for PerthChimon only 💕
I completed Dangerous Romance like two -three days ago and I am obsessed with PerthChimon right now 😭😭 didn't know that they were coming in another series 😭 so happy that can't wait
1 6
Replying to Xiao Bai • Jun 11, 2024
Here for PerthChimon only 💕
Went to checkout the trailer and saw most of the comments about PerthChimon 💞 so happy to read them.
1 9
Replying to unoinovno_ukikwk • Jun 11, 2024
Title August
It's been years since I watched him on screen. Such a talented person he is but had to go through all the unfortunate…
💞
3 0
Replying to Panda • Jun 10, 2024
The comments here targeting perthchimon is really disrespectful! If you don't want to watch then just don't, get…
Here for PerthChimon only 💕
1 12
Replying to Xiao Bai • Jun 10, 2024
Without wind, how can a windmill spin. Such meaningful words 😊❤️
Everything about this drama is beautiful
2 0
Replying to Xiao Bai • Jun 10, 2024
10/10 from me.... Loved their chemistry, acting and OST. I was so right to trust Perth and Chimon 🔥🔥🔥❤️❤️
I want another project for them. I am sad that it ended 😔
3 0
On Dangerous Romance • Jun 10, 2024
10/10 from me.... Loved their chemistry, acting and OST.
I was so right to trust Perth and Chimon 🔥🔥🔥❤️❤️
5 1
Replying to Xiao Bai • Jun 9, 2024
https://x.com/BoysLoveBuzz/status/1799530572659793924?t=oxImJA57isr5e3qndFp3RQ&s=19
🔥🔥🔥 cheers
0 0
Replying to aishhhhha • Jun 8, 2024
a lot of ppl hating on this but i liked this drama a lot 😭 am i weird lol 😭
ME TOO
4 2