Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 3 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 27, 2020
  • Awards Received: Flower Award3 Coin Gift Award205
Replying to dramadayallday • May 20, 2024
Title Only Boo!
Im actually really surprised that he didnt say anythingπŸ˜…, i was convinced he was gonna say he likes kang aswell,…
I was expecting too, that at least he will admit but he didn't surprisingly πŸ˜‚
1 0
On Only Boo! • May 19, 2024
Title Only Boo!
P Shone is turned out really nice character, as I thought πŸ’ž
7 2
On Only Boo! • May 19, 2024
Title Only Boo!
I am so happy with all the characters in this. All of them are very sensible and communicate well.
5 0
Replying to Nyx7Heian • May 18, 2024
Why did they do this to him?πŸ₯Ί
I guess, Director's vision is different than us... But wish he were given the chance
1 0
Replying to Burcu • May 17, 2024
2025 nooooooooo πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ€‘πŸ’€πŸ₯² I don't wanna wait anymore
2025 😨
1 0
Replying to Keganxoxo • May 14, 2024
Title Only Boo!
Although Shones character isn't that great I don't find him as offensive as ppl are saying he is. And without…
Indeed
1 0
Replying to RAINBOW • May 13, 2024
i just finished it and love this so much 😭😭😭
β€οΈπŸ™ŒπŸ»
4 0
Replying to Furrina • May 12, 2024
That ring on little finger explains a lot πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Oh πŸ˜‚
Anyway, anything that feeds my delusional is fine 😜
0 0
Replying to Furrina • May 12, 2024
That ring on little finger explains a lot πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Oh πŸ˜‚
Anyway, anything that feeds my delusional is fine 😜
1 0
Replying to Furrina • May 11, 2024
That ring on little finger explains a lot πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ MARRIED TOGETHER
0 3
Replying to Lexes99 • May 11, 2024
Title Only Boo!
He sang the OST for Fish upon the sky. He's known for being a good singer
Nice :)
0 0
Replying to Lexes99 • May 11, 2024
Title Only Boo!
He sang the OST for Fish upon the sky. He's known for being a good singer
Nice :)
0 0