News
Replying to Alice • Mar 3, 2017
Title The Starry Night, the Starry Sea Spoiler
I was behind this week so just catching up now and I'm on episode 20 and i cannot believe he actually thought…
Yea i know i finished the episode but still, the fact he had to make a decision is just wrong and i didn't like it at all.
1 0
On The Starry Night, the Starry Sea • Mar 3, 2017
Title The Starry Night, the Starry Sea Spoiler
I was behind this week so just catching up now and I'm on episode 20 and i cannot believe he actually thought of letting her die for some lookalike stranger..........I was loving this but that is almost making me drop it. WTF.
3 5
On Bring It On, Ghost • Mar 2, 2017
Title Bring It On, Ghost Spoiler
I really enjoyed this drama, thought it was grea but I prefered the first 11 episodes before she woke up, after that the drama seemed to have a different vibe which wasn't really bad but I was in love with how it was beforehand, when it got to that point I missed her being a ghost and them living together and fighting ghost etc. but it was still good, however I hated that she didn't get her memories back, she basically forgot most of the drama, I don't see why she couldn't just remember. Overall though, still a great drama.
3 0
On Kleun Cheewit • Feb 26, 2017
Title Kleun Cheewit
Was interested in checking this out until learnt it is a slap kiss, ew, slap kiss are disgusting and need to stop being made, rape is never okay, will never watch something where a girl ends up with her rapist. I actually remember reading about slap kiss a few years ago and someone did a survey to girls aged 15-25 i think and they were asked what theire favourite part of a lakhorn was and If i recall over 70% said the rape scene was their favourite, that is messed up on so many levels, i can't.
2 3
Replying to AnanyaS • Feb 24, 2017
Title The Starry Night, the Starry Sea Spoiler
I found a person online who has listened to the original audiobook of the novel. When I asked about the ending,…
This definitely has the little mermaid ending sadly :( he will dissapear into bubbles and give her back the pearl, though she is alive under the water with him before he turns to bubbles and the pearl lands in her hand, so question is how was she alive without the pearl tho lol.
0 0
On The Starry Night, the Starry Sea • Feb 24, 2017
Title The Starry Night, the Starry Sea Spoiler
Love this but hate the whole ex lover cliche they brought into it, eh. I find that the most annoying plot of all lol.
5 1
Replying to AnanyaS • Feb 23, 2017
Title The Starry Night, the Starry Sea Spoiler
I found a person online who has listened to the original audiobook of the novel. When I asked about the ending,…
HOW I WISH THE DRAMA WOULD END LIKE THAT, but sadly it shows him dying in the trailer/opening and normally when it shows that it means they actually do die but just maybe, I hope it's wrong for once :( PLEASE GIVE US THIS END.
0 0
Replying to Kawaitanee • Feb 23, 2017
Title Strong Girl Bong Soon
I sense big shipping wars as both men were favorite second leads multiple times and fans want them to be leads…
Obviously it will happen but I just think it's silly, 99% of dramas are about a mutual love story between the two mains, therefore it makes not much sense to be fighthing over it, wanting it to happen is fine of course but fighting over something that obviously you know is going to happen is just wasting time, that's my only complaint about some drama watchers. Dramas don't have love triangles like "omg who is going to end up with who" they have a love story that the drama is about and a guy that can't take a hint when a girl does not like him lol, that's all I'm saying ^^ I normally avoid pages to curently airing dramas because of this.
0 0
Replying to Alice • Feb 23, 2017
Title The Starry Night, the Starry Sea
The rating should be higher :P I love it, but does anyone know where in China this is filmed? it is fucking stunning…
OOH i was researching the Chinese sites and I think a lot of the beautiful scenes were filmed in Penghu Island, next to Taiwan ^^ https://youtu.be/N3aCWVtYxnI it looks so beautiful *-*
0 0
Replying to Alice • Feb 23, 2017
Title The Starry Night, the Starry Sea
The rating should be higher :P I love it, but does anyone know where in China this is filmed? it is fucking stunning…
That makes so much sense! not saying anything about China of course but Taiwan always has the most beautiful scenery so wouldn't be surprised, I need to visit the town where this was filmed before I die haha.
0 0
On The Starry Night, the Starry Sea • Feb 23, 2017
Title The Starry Night, the Starry Sea
The rating should be higher :P I love it, but does anyone know where in China this is filmed? it is fucking stunning wherever it is, it looks so peaceful and all i want is to run away and live there forever.
0 4
On Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth • Feb 22, 2017
Title Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth
Just came to have a look at what others thought of this and yep don't agree with any, I thought it was a great drama, loved every bit of it.
4 0
On Behind Your Smile • Feb 21, 2017
Title Behind Your Smile
Episode 15 made up for episode 14 ^^ I really enjoyed it.
3 0
Replying to Kawaitanee • Feb 21, 2017
Title Strong Girl Bong Soon
I sense big shipping wars as both men were favorite second leads multiple times and fans want them to be leads…
I honestly don't think shipping wars make any sense with dramas because it's normally a love story between the 2 mains therefore it's a fact who will end up together so no one should be fighting about it.
3 0
On The King of Romance • Feb 19, 2017
Title The King of Romance Spoiler
Her still not realizing her feelings by episode 10 has kind of ruined this for me, it's a 15 ep drama not 20 so there is no excuse.
0 3
Replying to Alice • Feb 19, 2017
Title Behind Your Smile Spoiler
I loved all the 13 episodes but episode 14 was a dissapointment, all that and she forgives him after like a second?…
Same, i understand she is too kind hearted, but seriously he used her, lied to her and set up everything including her best friend, he needs to grovel for at least a full episode.
0 0
Replying to Alice • Feb 19, 2017
Title The Starry Night, the Starry Sea
Really liking this drama BUT CAN CHINESE DRAMAS STOP SPOILING THE END OF THE DRAMAS IN THE TRAILERS, I'm…
I apparently have still not learnt my lesson lol but at least this way it will prepare me to hurt less about the ending lol.
1 0
On The King of Romance • Feb 19, 2017
Title The King of Romance Spoiler
I really like this drama but it is talking WAY too long for them to realize their feelings, there is only 5 episodes left.
1 0
Replying to Alice • Feb 17, 2017
Title The Starry Night, the Starry Sea
It's still airing and I'm already depressed about the ending. I know he will die >.<
Lol I clicked on your profile to add you as a friend but we're already friends haha.
0 0
Replying to Alice • Feb 17, 2017
Title The Starry Night, the Starry Sea
Really liking this drama BUT CAN CHINESE DRAMAS STOP SPOILING THE END OF THE DRAMAS IN THE TRAILERS, I'm…
Ikr? why do they do that lol normally shows want to keep in the dark and surprise the endings etc. but Chinese are just like let's throw everything in the trailer lol.
0 0
