News Details
- Last Online: Jul 28, 2026
- Gender: Female
- Location: Orlando Florida
- Contribution Points: 60,388 LV47
- Birthday: January 20
- Roles: VIP
- Join Date: September 2, 2017
- Awards Received:
12
31
3
1
1
1
2
News
Editorials
Editorials
12
31
3
1
1
1
2
Would all of these be on my decade choices ? No but it is undeniable their popularity. Personally
Natsu no Koi wa Nijiiro ni Kagayaku
Algernon Ni Hanataba O
Mr. Nietzsche in the Convenience Store
Dias Police: Ihou Keisatsu
Creepy
99.9: Keiji Senmon Bengoshi
dele
Two Homelands
Ore no Hanashi wa Nagai
Nagi no Oitoma
Kazoku Game
Oroboros
are some of my faves from this decade (yes some are movies)
Nishikido Ryo
Toda Erika
Ueno Juri
Tegoshi Yuya
Nakama Yukie
GACKT
Hyde
Ninomiya Kazunari
Aiba Masaki
Sakurai Sho
Ohno Satoshi
Tamaki Hiroshi
Ueda Tatsuya
Abe Hiroshi
Mukai Osamu
Yamamoto Yusuke
Nagayama Eita
Hayashi Kento
Kuroki Meisa
Narimiya Hiroki
Hongo Kanata
Nakajima Yuto
Koike Teppei
Matsuyama Kenichi
Karina
Koyuki
lol the list goes on forever
And did you announce the article in the feeds? I rarely look at the front page.
I have also seen : Laplace's Witch, Blade of the Immortal, The Mole Song: Hong Kong Crazy Uproar Song, Terra Formars , Yakuza Apocalypse, Over Your Dead Body, The Mole Song: Undercover Agent Reiji, 13 Assassins, CZ2, Yatterman, Koshonin, Izo, Sukiyaki Western Django
He is just versatile and I love it. Thanks for the guide.
That aside that doesn't mean I am not excited when I see the collab of jin and nishikido or sad when I see Koki and Junno getting arrested.
So glad to see another fan here as excited as me about these men..Looking forward to countdawn and Music station superlive in few days : )