K-Drama
Replying to russian white bear • Dec 5, 2019
Article Look into the exciting world of Japanese dramas of Winter 2020!
its not bad thing (actually good xD ) but Pareto no Gosan - Kesuwaka Satsujin Jiken is linking to Ai photo, not…
If an editor gets back to me I will fix all my mistakes. Thank you for letting me know
1 0
Replying to russian white bear • Dec 5, 2019
Article Look into the exciting world of Japanese dramas of Winter 2020!
was gonna mention about the month too
Ok I will do better with spring
1 0
Replying to russian white bear • Dec 5, 2019
Article Look into the exciting world of Japanese dramas of Winter 2020!
was gonna mention about the month too
oops I failed the test! lol thank you for the lesson and clarification. I'll see if I can get an editor to fix it for me
2 3
Replying to Skye-N-Rain • Dec 4, 2019
Article Look into the exciting world of Japanese dramas of Winter 2020!
I'm looking forward to the 24 remake. I wonder who would be an interesting Jack Bauer!
I was thinking the same thing.
2 0
Replying to Mio • Dec 4, 2019
Article Look into the exciting world of Japanese dramas of Winter 2020!
It looks beautiful! (really beautiful~~) :) ^__^ I need to go slowly now and see what interests me. ^^ Hopefully…
Hearts. To you
2 0
Replying to rinoak05 • Dec 4, 2019
Article Look into the exciting world of Japanese dramas of Winter 2020!
Nice article but honestly I feel like it should be titled: Interesting J-Dramas that will come out next year,…
I never have trouble finding completely subbed dramas. The subbing community is amazing, you just need to know where to look :)
4 1
Replying to Bree Lee-Moss • Dec 3, 2019
Article 7 Tearjerkers To Complete Your Holiday Blues!
1 Liter of Tears literally had me crying 1 Liter of Tears. I cried EVERY episode and I cried more when I learned…
I saw the movies for "Taiyo" (liked) and "Crying out in the center of the world" (wasn't a fan) maybe ill get to the dramas one day : )
1 1
Replying to KenTaro • Dec 2, 2019
Article 7 Tearjerkers To Complete Your Holiday Blues!
I would also recommend Beautiful Life, Shiroi Haru, and Door to door
Door to door was beautifully executed..I didnt cry buckets but I loved it!
1 0
Akage Girl • Dec 1, 2019
Article Three of the Greatest Bromances To Ever Be Filmed!
My list would contain ouroburos, boku wa unmei no Hito desu, and hyd.
3 0
Replying to noona • Nov 28, 2019
Title Tokyo Tower
Where did you watch it?
Check the other servers on the bottom, the first 3 or 4 were broken but i did find one that works
1 1
Replying to noona • Nov 28, 2019
Title Tokyo Tower
Where did you watch it?
http://www.asianfans.net/watch-online-tokyo-tower-85768.html
0 3
Replying to noona • Nov 27, 2019
Title Tokyo Tower
Where did you watch it?
I will have to search again for it. Its been 2 years :) when I get home tonight ill look
0 5
On Sign • Nov 27, 2019
Title Sign
This was just crap. If you wanna watch a show about forensics watch Voice (2009) SO much better done.
1 0
Replying to Koi apse pyar kyu karega • Nov 24, 2019
Review Nagi's Long Vacation
The cutie next door, watch him in Hanbun Aoi (only for a few episodes, his bromance with Takeru is not to be missed)…
seen haji koi, when I a reserched him I have actually watched a lot of his stuff and am considering a stalkers guide after the Hongo kanata one I am currently writing
1 0
Replying to bubblytea • Nov 23, 2019
Article Ultra Fan Guide to Hayashi Kento
I thought he was truly excellent in Ushijima the Loan Shark. He played a very believable scumbag. Did he himself…
Yeah on his site that was how it was worded, I thought it was cute, so I kept it.
1 0
Replying to Pinwheel • Nov 18, 2019
Article Currently Watching: Ore no Hanashi wa Nagai
Oh, now I really want to watch this. It doesn’t seem like my usual cup of tea, but you sold it well to me.
Its so good, I hope you'll give it a chance
4 0
Replying to LouM • Nov 17, 2019
Article Currently Watching: Ore no Hanashi wa Nagai
is there any romance? i was going to watch it but i felt like 20 min there wont be any romance
It is not a romance title but there is hint of a hook up mid way through, I have only seen to episode 5
2 1
Replying to Old_Anime_Lady • Nov 17, 2019
Article Ultra Fan Guide to Hayashi Kento
Yes some else already pointed that out, Thank you so much, I cannot change the article.
Its all good it just means I need to learn to see the difference in both actors and pay more attention
1 0
Replying to ZoeLLL • Nov 17, 2019
Article Ultra Fan Guide to Hayashi Kento
Hi, I just found one error about Ossan's love. It should be "Kotaro Yoshida," not "Lily Franky."
Yes some else already pointed that out, Thank you so much, I cannot change the article.
1 2
ReikabLeu • Nov 15, 2019
Article Currently Watching: Grand Maison Tokyo
Its on my ptw,ill prolly pick it up after its finished. Thanks for the cw:)
2 1

12
31
3
1
1
1
2