News Details
- Last Online: Jul 28, 2026
- Gender: Female
- Location: Orlando Florida
- Contribution Points: 60,388 LV47
- Birthday: January 20
- Roles: VIP
- Join Date: September 2, 2017
- Awards Received:
12
31
3
1
1
1
2
News
K-Drama
Editorials
12
31
3
1
1
1
2
ITS ENTERTAINMENT!
Any how to everyone who help with this new stat toy for the site thanks...oh and an up vote for the zodiac one : ) I wanna see how many other crazy aquarians are out there : )
So for Taiga's Asadoras and yurodora's (which I did include as well) Maybe a separate tables for them listing them across both seasons they span?
I also did not include dramas specials..this is my first one so any criticism is appreciated to make the subsequent articles better. It is also why I am asking for 2 other people to help with this project. I can find the information just not so good with layout.
Sorry for my miss understanding
Continuing dramas from previous seasons:
(Sept) Scarlet - Toda Erika as Kawahara Kimiko
(Sept) Rinsho Hanzai Gakusha Himura Hideo no Suiri Season 2 - Saito Takumi as Himura Hideo
(Jan) Idaten - Beat Takeshi as Kokontei Shinshō
(Apr.) Kasouken no Onna Season 19 - Sawaguchi Yasuko as Sakaki Mariko
May look for Akahige part 1 in prep for november since I just recently watched the Mifune version.