K-Drama Details
- Last Online: Jul 28, 2026
- Gender: Female
- Location: Orlando Florida
- Contribution Points: 60,388 LV47
- Birthday: January 20
- Roles: VIP
- Join Date: September 2, 2017
- Awards Received:
12
31
3
1
1
1
2
K-Drama
News
Editorials
12
31
3
1
1
1
2
Also growing up in the 70's hana barbera did a show very loosely based on Godzilla "Godzuki"..that I remember that at all...
I have also seen the 2014 movie and Shin Godzilla..both have their merits and detractors.
Great article thank you so much for writing it!
Episode 1 is http://entervideo.net/watch/1c8c59eff6a7753
Just a few questions, not an attack, But do you believe it is ok for one man to play 5 women? Is it their fault for falling for it?
The drama shows how much of a sleaze Ito -Kun is. If you haven't seen the drama this review doesnt make sense
And to them every Asian is Korean. Every asain man is effeminate (that my fault cause I watch a lot of Johnnys) and their orientation is in question...pretty much on a daily basis.
And its my son and my husband so I cant disown them lol
Thanks for the article. Thank Good ness for MDL where we can find "our people" : )
https://mydramalist.com/article/2017/04/02/mydramalist-needs-writers was the latest article when Skye was looking for writers
I have started a new type of article Recycle, rework, rewatch when the same story is remade multiple times in the same country or different countries