Details

  • Last Online: Jul 28, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Orlando Florida
  • Contribution Points: 60,388 LV47
  • Birthday: January 20
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: September 2, 2017
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award12 Flower Award31 Coin Gift Award3 Hidden Gem Recommender1 Clap Clap Clap Award1 Thread Historian1 Reply Hugger2
Replying to heartaem • Apr 9, 2019
Not sure if this is the right place to post this but with CC/ Karma, will karma points from activities previous…
apparently Karma may never actually be implemented and only vip can see it at the moment..Ji-N and Skye-N-Rain still haven't hammered out the details
1 10
Replying to Antonin • Apr 3, 2019
I still think they miscasted Light on the very first Death Note live action.I have no problem with L since I actually…
Matsuyama Kenichi did so great with L that Fujiwara Tatsuya didn't really stand a chance but When I watched the drama I was just floored by the performance of Light by Kubota Masataka.
7 0
Replying to Kjctt • Apr 3, 2019
Nice article but I would like to know out of all this which one you liked the best
The first 3 movies are great for L, the drama is great for Light.
8 1
Replying to rheabiel • Apr 1, 2019
I count it and I have watched 22 with 1 currently airing drama 3nen, I still have doubts if I should watch Kyou…
Kyou Kara ore wa was really funny, I loved but I love gangster dramas and school dramas with crows zero and Demekin getting high praised from me.
1 2
Ceki • Mar 30, 2019
Strawberry night saga, and in hand I have been inticpating since their annoucement but Radiation House looks cool to I have a new obsession with Kubota Masataka
Thanks for taking the time to compile the list and put this toger!
3 2
Replying to catstreet • Mar 25, 2019
Haha thanks for the article! I was gonna do this one at some point but I haven't had the time lately for anything…
You'll have time soon enough and lucky for us there tons of gorgeous people to write guides for
5 0