News Details
- Last Online: Jul 28, 2026
- Gender: Female
- Location: Orlando Florida
- Contribution Points: 60,388 LV47
- Birthday: January 20
- Roles: VIP
- Join Date: September 2, 2017
- Awards Received:
12
31
3
1
1
1
2
News
K-Drama
K-Drama
12
31
3
1
1
1
2
An extremely kind soul is currently subbing the drama Natsuzora. However, you'll need to login or sign up on the website to download the subtitles.
https://t.co/zhTqlmTKPT
June I had
-Eien no Nispa June 7 (NHK Hokkaido), July 15 (NHK General)
-Masked Reunion June 1st Fuji TV
-Nodoka no Niwa June 2nd NHK BS Premium
- Runway 24 June 6 TV Asahi
-Mirror Twins Season 2 June 8 Fuji TV
-Kami no Te June 23 WOWOW
-Babysitter Gin! June 30 NHK BS Premium
-Scams June 30, Sundays at 12.50 am(MBS) July 2, Tuesdays, 1.28 am (TBS)
July
-No Side Game July TBS
- Nagi no Oitoma July TBS
-W Kenkei no Higeki July BS Tokyo
- I Shared my Husband July NTV
-Afro Tanaka July 5 WOWOW
- Legal Heart ~ Inochi no Saiken Bengoshi July 11 TV Asahi
-I Turn July 12 TV Tokyo
-Poison Daughter, Holy Mother July 12 Kansai TV
-Voice 110 Kinkyuu Shireishitsu July 13 NTV
- Legal Heart ~ Inochi no Saiken Bengoshi July 22 TV Tokyo
- Hotarugusa July 26 NHK BS Premium
- Beshari Gurashi July 27 TV Asahi
August
-Sagideka August 31 NHK
September (Just cause I have it)
-Banjo no Himawari September 8 NHK
I think I did not repeat any title you already listed
Thank you so much for this article. I think I am going to watch Semi Otoko, Eien No Nishipa, maybe scams and then ill see what hits the feeds
Livejournal is a blog site where you can download the files to your computer and watch that way.
And old Obaasans rock (almost 50 myself)
If the file comes as a video and an .srt or .ass file just use VLC to watch it and add the subs. IF any of these links force you to use HJSplit,..that'll be tutorial lol
blackboard - https://sakurai-daily.livejournal.com/236509.html
The last recipe - https://kissasian.sh/Drama/The-Last-Recipe
Letters from iwo jima- https://kissasian.sh/Drama/Letters-from-Iwo-Jima
haha to karaseba (nagasaki memries of my son)-https://azalia00.tumblr.com/post/149158320698/amno-s-haha-to-kuraseba-english-subs-we/amp
Wagaya no reikishi https://unsolvedcases.livejournal.com/1403.html
Town of evening calm....http://www.gooddrama.to/japanese-movie/town-of-evening-calm-country-of-cherry-blossoms-2018
I usually have no trouble finding subs for the things i want to watch
I love all the subbers, and unless you have tried to do you it yourself you don't know the pain of 5 minutes of dialog (let alone when there is text to be translated). Miamaw (https://miamaw-subs.com/) is also a newer subber and she she is great, I love all of them you mentioned and follow them on twiiter( the ones that have them.)
Also a shout out to the silent subbers, the game show and variety show subbers, We love you too : )
Thank you Reika SOO much for this article
Q2- If YES when have you watched it? - 2016 after hyd but before MG
Q3- How many times have you watched BOF? - once
Q4- Did you watch any other versions? - Yes
Q5- If YES, which ones? ALL OF THEM!!--well except the american travesty
Q6- Who is your favourite BOF character and why? - So Yi Jung -out of every version he has the most character growth and the most fleshed out version of this character.
Q7- What is your favourite BOF song? --I was going to skip this but I will say MG18's River is very powerful, and well the Arashi songs are classics but from the kversion none
Q8-17 skip
Q18 So Yi Jung (but Jversion it would be Domiyoji, MG01 Xi Men, MG18 Dao Ming Si, Moon River Mu Liu Bing)
Thank you so much for writing this article now i have to go watch my favorite parody with clips of this show on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoiJv15L3SNCAY5aQbk_YCg its too funny