Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Location: If you see me online, assume the worst.
  • Contribution Points: 5,977 LV15
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 21, 2020
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award2 Flower Award8 Clap Clap Clap Award1 Reply Hugger1

RandomUsagi

If you see me online, assume the worst.
On Otona Koukou • Sep 20, 2020
Title Otona Koukou
I didn't really mind the ending but I wasn't too invested so mayby that's the reason. I thought the drama overall was fun.
1 0
On Lie after Lie • Sep 19, 2020
Title Lie after Lie Spoiler
She's basically speedrunning romance in Episode 5 huh? Finally a kdrama where all those romantic moments aren't just coincidences xD even though of course the way this is framed makes it creepy.
7 1
Replying to nah eaj • Sep 19, 2020
Hard to understand why a young man like him can fall in love with that woman. I can't feel nothing magic between…
Well that's probably why they made this whole alien fantasy plotline. She says so herself in multiple scenes that such a fantasy romance for someone like her (single older mom of 3) likely won't last. So she is realistic about it and just enjoying the addition of a reliable dad for as long as she can. Yeah there's little chemistry but I guess I also considered the dude is an alien and so I had less expectations for romance anyway.
0 0
On Starman - This Star's Love • Sep 19, 2020
Just try to go along with the ridiculous plotlines and you'll have fun. Yeah the fake identity thing with an amnesiac person is messed up but after a while it ends up not mattering anyway. Just a wholesome short family drama with a bit of romance primarily in the first half.
2 0
Watching this is a strange experience considering the circumstances of this drama. However, the drama itself is a light one and seems fun from what I've seen in Ep 1. There are definitely moments that remind me of what happened though but that can't be helped.
4 1
Replying to ilovejdramasomuch • Sep 17, 2020
Is this really a BL series?After watching the trailer there is no hint in there.
I think they'll just do bromance between the robot-guy and the nerdy character, so no BL but they'll still have cute moments together.
9 3
Replying to Blizzardahm • Sep 16, 2020
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjU9j1jm-T0
That interview question: ''Why did Si Feng take the female leads script?''
I actually loved how different it was from usual dramas and I agree with him that it changes in later episodes :D
0 0
Replying to Blizzardahm • Sep 16, 2020
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjU9j1jm-T0
That interview question: ''Why did Si Feng take the female leads script?''
I actually loved how different it was from usual dramas and I agree with him that it changes in later episodes :D
0 0
Replying to Badass Bunny • Sep 16, 2020
EP43I am getting Qi deviation from that ducker Dijun!Like, if he won't get punished for his wrongdoings I swear…
Completely understandable, the guy causes Qi deviation for everyone. Dude needed a major reality check but no one was there to give it to him while he did this awful stuff
1 0
On The Only Mother • Sep 14, 2020
Twelve? I think you'd need supernatural powers to be able to handle that alone as a parent.
1 0
Replying to AllAboutVanness • Sep 14, 2020
Trailer : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KkiwDgr6vY
Unfortunately the video isn't there anymore
2 0