• Last Online: 20 minutes ago

Skye-N-Rain

United States
At Home Dad
Apr 14, 2011
Ah one of my favorite dramas, that was also one of my first watched dramas. As you've read the summary you know this is about a dad who loses his job and so he stays home and takes care of the children while his wife works. It has a unique storyline, comedy, drama, and it's rather enjoyable to watch so I give the story a 10. I'm a big fan of Hiroshi Abe, so i might be a bit biased when it comes to the Cast/Acting but i really think they did a brilliant job, so for the Cast/Acting, i'm going to also give it a 10. The music was ok. As for rewatch value, i'm generally not a rewatcher, so this gets a 7 for rewatchability. Overall though it's a solid drama that everyone should watch.

Rob B Hood
Oct 13, 2011
First of all, I watched this movie when I was feeling a bit under the weather and it definitely picked me up.

Story: 8/10 The story is nothing extraordinary. You know what will happen from the very beginning but Jackie Chan and the rest of the crew urge you to go on.

Cast: 10/10 The cast did a GREAT job. Everyone from the cute baby to Jackie Chan were absolutely amazing. The only "downside" to the movie was the landlords wife and you'll know why if you watch the movie(like you should :D )

Music: 7/10 The music wasn't anything remarkable. It didn't stand out and in fact, i've forgotten what it sounded like already.

Rewatch Value: 7/10 I actually don't like rewatching movies in general, but this is one I could rewatch with friends since you don't watch it for the plot twists (as there are almost none)

Overall: 9/10 This movie was able to pick up my mood and cheer up when nothing else would. The cast did an absolutely flawless job as well. I got what I came for.

May 17, 2011
I started watching this movie since I had it on my laptop for a long time but never got around to watching it until a boring Saturday where I had nothing better to do. The story is rather unique and I surprisingly felt emphatic towards both the antagonist and the protagonist. The acting was superb, the music was alright. Overall it's a decent movie for a boring Saturday.
Dare Yori mo Mama wo Aisu
Apr 9, 2011
If you lived in the U.S and are old enough like me, then you probably remember the Brady Bunch.This drama reminds me of that though it's not a sitcom. Anyhow the story is pretty good. The Cast is superb. The Music is alright. It's rewatch value in my opinion, is a 7. Overall, it's definitely a good drama to watch. So watch it *_*
Jeon Woo Chi: The Taoist Wizard
Jun 8, 2011
I was working when I watched this movie which may explain my lower ratings for this movie. The storyline was unique and very interesting. The only problem was that at some points in the movie I was scratching my head and wondering why the character did what they did, but my guess is that i must've missed something. The Cast was terrific and the characters were believable. The music was okay. It didn't really stand out much. I'm not much of a rewatcher, but this movie would be a decent rewatch simply because it has no real surprises. You know what's going to end up happening from the very beginning. Overall, it's an okay movie, but one you'll watch and end up forgetting for the most part.

Baby & I
Apr 6, 2011
The storyline of this movie probably isn't the most original, however, it doesn't stop it from being an amazing movie.

The cast and the acting were exception, and you could feel the chemistry between the leads.

The music fulfilled its purpose.

As for rewatch value, i'm not much of a rewatcher, but I feel like comedy movies like this have great rewatch value.

Overall, I'm giving this a 9. It''s one of those movies which are perfect for times when you''re stressed. Just turn on this movie, and you'll feel the stress go away.

CJ7
May 26, 2011
I watched this movie with friends who were making wise cracks every minute or so, so I wasn't able to fully enjoy and comprehend the movie, so that's why I may not have loved this movie as much as I could have. The story was somewhat generic(by no means was it bad though), the Cast/acting, like in every Stephen Chow movie, was spectacular. The music was alright. As fore rewatch value, I'm not much of a rewatcher, but this would be a decent flick to rewatch. Overall, this movie is 8.
Sophie's Revenge
Oct 25, 2011
I came into this movie expecting a lot since a lot of people had recommended it to me. As a result, I was somewhat disappointed.

Story: 7/10 The story was slow in the beginning since it started based on her just wanting her ex boyfriend back, which was rather pathetic. Gradually throughout the movie that changes.

Acting/Casting: 7/10 The acting was great but the characters themselves didn't really make me want to emotionally connect with them.

Music: 7/10 It did it's job but not much else.

Rewatch Value: 4/10 I don't like rewatching movies, and this one wasn't even that great (imo) so it's something i wouldn't rewatch.

Overall: 7/10 This movie is ok for a boring sunday. It's not something very memorable in my opinion.

Project Makeover
May 1, 2011
This was quite an interesting movie. The story was unique and included one of my favorite themes: Time Travel...mixed in with romance! In the end it also gave a wonderful "lesson" which I totally agree with. The story was a 10 in my opinion since it was interesting and quite unique! The Cast and the acting was terrific as well.The music wasn't something I listen to over and over again, but it still was very likable. As for rewatch value, i'm not much of a rewatcher so i'll give it a five. Overall, this is a movie i'd definitely recommend to people. It leaves you with a good taste in your mouth.

Hero
Apr 9, 2011
I watched this in a car on a long trip on my laptop, where my headset kept on disconnecting frustrating me to no end!

That being said, I still enjoyed this movie tremendously. Story wise it was amazing. Acting wise it was amazing. The music served its purpose well. Rewatchability...It's not a movie i would rewatch unless it was to enjoy the incredibly choreography in the fight scenes. Overall, it's definitely a movie Wuxia/historical Martial Arts fans should watch.
Shinobi: Heart Under Blade
Apr 25, 2011
I watched this movie over a year ago so my memory of it isn't the best. But from what i remember the I really liked the story line. The cast were convincing in thier acting, and the music didn't really stand out too much. As for rewatch value, i'm not a big rewatcher, but i could understand rewatching this movie after a year or two. Overall though, i'm giving this movie a 9 since it did leave an impact on me.
Kidnap
Apr 9, 2011
After I watched this movie, I fell into love with it. I told all my friends about it and forced them to watch it. It's storyline is interesting with tons of twists. I can't complain about the cast, and the music was good enough. The best part of this movie was definitely the storyline though. As for rewatch value, for movies that are mainly about twists, once you watch it once, you probably wont want to watch it again. Overall, it's definitely a good movie for a lazy Saturday night.
Kurosagi
Apr 29, 2011
This was one of my first Jdramas and till this day remains to be one of my favorites. The story kept me intrigued and best of all, showed me the amazing acting skills of Yamapi. The entire cast did an amazing job. The music was alright but it served its purpose. I'm not big on rewatching anything, but i'm sure after 1-2 years i would definitely rewatch this drama. Overall, i'm giving this drama a 9. If you're a fan of Yamashita Tomohisa(Yamapi), definitely watch it. If you're looking for a drama that will keep you interested and on the edge of your seat for every episode, watch this.

Apr 25, 2012
Here's a little overview of why I watched this drama special and how involved I am with the whole Detective Conan Anime/Drama. I've seen around 630 episodes of the anime so far, and I've seen most of the 2011 Drama Series and this drama special. Needless to say I'm a big fan of the show in general so when I saw a new drama special I jumped on the chance to watch it.

Story 7/10: The two cases were pretty cool but not extremely great. Seeing Heiji and Kudo in action together was awesome. That's always my favorite part in the anime movies that involve Heiji. Unfortunately, since Kudo is not a kid in the drama special, it was impossible for the cases to be really "meaningful".

Acting 10/10: They all played their roles flawlessly. I didn't notice anything that bothered me so 10/10.

Music: 7/10 The soundtrack was good....but there was only one song in the entire 1 hour and 30 minutes.

Rewatch 3/10: I really don't rewatch movies or dramas. I have rewatched some of the Detective Conan anime movies but only because those were spectacular. This one..not so much. I won't be rewatching this.

Overall 7/10: This is great for Detective Conan fans who have nothing else to do or are waiting for the next episode of the anime to get subbed or the next chapter of the manga to get translated. If you've never heard of Detective Conan, you probably won't enjoy it too much. Or who knows, maybe you will? Just know that...There is only one truth!

Full House
Apr 22, 2011
This is a drama which I watched immediately after My Girl(which was a drama i REALLY loved). That being said, I didn't like this drama all that much. I mean sure it's a great drama if you are a big fan of Rain, or if you need a drama to pass a boring weekend. It'll provide some laughs and a few tears, but it's just not that special in my opinion. It was rather ordinary. I did like the music though, but overall I just felt like it was a drama that was "ok", rather than absolutely amazing.