Details

  • Last Online: 10 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 27, 2021
Replying to Aidzjk • Feb 18, 2025
It's kinda looks like concrete utopia
Same universe
2 4
Replying to Alia • Feb 18, 2025
Title The Double
Ig this series emphasises the genre drama alot, there were so many loopholes at the end. Dint have to kill the…
Yea, agreed. Their deaths didn't have to happen.
But CDramas always need some good characters to die. 😂
1 0
Replying to coolcancerian • Feb 18, 2025
Title The Double
disclaimer for new watchers - this is not a romance drama !! more of a characters and story driven drama ..
Personally, I found the romance in this amazing. It's just very slow burn.

But yeah, main plot def isn't romance.
6 2
Replying to aimi • Feb 18, 2025
Title Sweet & Sour
What the Hell was that !
My thoughts exactly, haha.
4 0
Replying to edward93carl • Feb 17, 2025
Title Friendly Rivalry Spoiler
Did anyone die in the series?
Not yet. Not sure about the manhwa tho
0 1
Replying to Selbee • Feb 17, 2025
I only discovered on this rewatch that there is the final episode post credit scene!🥰
OH MY GOSH. THANK YOU. Ahh, I didn't know
4 0
Replying to i heart lusi • Feb 17, 2025
it ends on 10 Dec? remind me so i can come back😔🙏
It ended now (or let's say two months ago)
0 0
Replying to fancaaaam • Feb 12, 2025
anyone know if there’s news about having a 3rd season?? They can’t leave us hanging with a cliffhanger like…
Fr 😭😭
3 0
Replying to Missing: The Other Side • Feb 12, 2025
Replying to deleted comment
This is my all time fav drama. I felt many emotions watching this. Such an amazing show.

It's about a village full of spirits. These spirits live there as long as their dead bodies are not found.

MC (who is able to see the spirits) decides to help those people by catching the culprits and finding their bodies so that they can finally rest and go to heaven.

So it's kind of murder mystery/crime x fantasy.
1 0
Replying to guyzie • Feb 12, 2025
The knives didn’t hurt them yet they consumed food and alcohol😩😩I’m confused by that. make it make sense…
You mean the spirits?
I'm guessing it's some type of illusion to make life there more like human life.
0 2
Replying to GoodRick • Feb 12, 2025
I did not quite understand why in the show is it important to find the missing bodies of the people. Can't the…
Yes, they could, but it wouldn't be an amazing life for neither them nor their family members.
Also, if the family members died, they could never reunite again.
6 0
Replying to i heart lusi • Feb 12, 2025
is this good
Yes, it's a fun watch. Not the best, but still decent.

Thought don't watch if you don't like student x Teacher type of relationship (Fake Teacher x Past Student)
1 0
On Newtopia • Feb 12, 2025
Title Newtopia
I'm a bit unsure about this. I'll watch until episode 4 and decide then whether this show is for me. As of right now, it's sadly a bit draggy.
6 0
Replying to MariaMan • Feb 10, 2025
Title Check in Hanyang Spoiler
He was woonded and there was a scene where he bandaged himself while Jae Eon was unconsiousness du to the shock.
Yes, I saw that; however, after he bandaged himself, the wound was just forgotten. Even when treated, it would still hurt.
1 1
Replying to obsessedWITHdrama • Feb 5, 2025
Title Check in Hanyang Spoiler
Junhwa, what a disappointing turn out. He’s his father’s son after all, I fear there’s no redemption for…
Yeah, I don't think there's any hope left for him. Sad about that lost friendship.
1 1