Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 27, 2021
Replying to Mimi • Feb 27, 2025
Title The Double Spoiler
Do you mean all people?
They don't really find out. As far as I remember, only her dad realized it. At the end, he kind of questioned her or I think maybe she even told him. After hearing her answer/gesture, he felt broken because of his real daughter. Good thing tho is that he accepted her. He did not tell anyone.

I don't really remember anyone else finding out. Sure, there were "rumors" but nothing official. She keeps living with her false identity.

Sorry, I dont remember everything. Been a while since I watched it. 100% is that her real identity won't be known to the public.
1 1
On The Double • Feb 27, 2025
Title The Double
Even though the ending was a bit disappointing, it is a 10 or 9.5 for me.
Could be more romance but I enjoyed it the way it was.
3 1
Replying to DeaLan • Feb 27, 2025
Title The Double Spoiler
Happy ending?
For main couple def a happy ending.
1 0
Replying to Suebooh • Feb 27, 2025
Title The Double
I need a spoiler. When do they find out her true identity, and what was there response?
Do you mean all people?
0 5
Replying to Kdramafannn91 • Feb 26, 2025
Title Hell for You
Soooo judging by the comments this show isn’t great and shouldn’t be watched? 😂
No, I wouldn't say that. It's not that bad. I think main problem is the actors. Tho it's bearable.
3 0
On Hell for You • Feb 26, 2025
Title Hell for You
Where can I watch all current episodes? And when does Netflix usually release the new eps?
0 0
On Undercover High School • Feb 25, 2025
I love this. And tbh I don't get the hate for FL. Yes, sometimes she is a bit annoying but it's not that bad. I think she'll have great character development.
12 0
Replying to Mimi • Feb 18, 2025
Title The Double
Personally, I found the romance in this amazing. It's just very slow burn.But yeah, main plot def isn't romance.
True, fully agree with you.
1 0
On Study Group • Feb 18, 2025
Title Study Group
I know there's no romance in the manhwa, but am I the only one who feels like Se Hyeon and Hui Won have a crush on each other?
Is the drama very different from the manhwa or about the same?
7 1
Replying to Sweet Hearty • Feb 18, 2025
Title Study Group
don’t remind me 😭😭😭😭I hope there’ll be season 2 anyway
WE NEED ONE
4 1
Replying to Natcuim • Feb 18, 2025
Title Blossom Spoiler
The wedding? The FL was supposed to be smart and they give us this $%&#. I had to stop watching...Edit: Sorry…
Smart in almost everything except romantic matters. I think that's a nice addition to her character. She can't always be perfect, haha.
0 0
On Blossom • Feb 18, 2025
Title Blossom
I'm blushing. Bro, they're so cute.
10 0
Replying to Turk61 • Feb 18, 2025
Title Blossom
I watched it all the time until the 13. episode, but then after , my interest disappeared 20.episodeI left it…
I love this drama so much, but I always take a few weeks off. I don't know why that is. It's hard to get back into the series after the week-long break, but after watching 1 episode, I'm all back in.
Maybe it's the same for you. Not sure tho.
1 1