Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 27, 2021
On Fortune Writer • Mar 7, 2025
Great Drama. A bit weak towards the middle but still amazing. The ending was a bit confusing tho haha.
0 0
Replying to bexay • Mar 6, 2025
Loved it, but I am not satisfied with the ending AT ALL!!! That was soo unnecessary
agreed
1 0
Replying to Mimi • Mar 5, 2025
Title Newtopia
I'M SO SAD. HE WAS MY FAV
TWIN
1 1
Replying to KRULOWASERC • Mar 5, 2025
Is Fl Antagonist in this drama ? . I’m not very choosy about mini dramas, but after 3 episodes still struggling…
In the book of fate she is the antagonist, but in the drama itself she isn't.

She isn't evil; she just tries everything to stay alive. If that's what you want to know.

( A conflicted character, I'd say.)
7 0
Replying to 12104657 • Mar 4, 2025
I agree. It reminds me of the movie Never Been Kissed. You can try to justify it, but a teacher crushing on a…
so true
0 0
Replying to Atsushi • Mar 3, 2025
Title Newtopia Spoiler
I dropped it after episode 5. What do you mean her bf just lied and told her to go somewhere else when she already…
He didn't want her to go through the whole building because that's extremely dangerous. It would be safer for her to go straight to the base.
4 0
Replying to Ryuzaki • Mar 2, 2025
It's basically a revenge drama, the protagonist works in a company that he someday wants to take over but the…
Ohh, I see. Thank you so much!
1 0
On Buried Hearts • Mar 2, 2025
The description does not sound very interetsing and is a bit confusing. Can someone tell me what this drama really is about and what makes it so good?
0 5
Replying to Nanoush • Mar 1, 2025
why?? bad ending?
The ending was okay, as well as the writing. Sadly the chemistry between ML and FL wasn't there (or little).

Also, I personally am not sure about FLs acting. MLs acting, however, is superb!
0 0
Replying to Kween • Mar 1, 2025
Can somebody explain the ending its okay if its spoiler. I didnt started this yet but i skip to the last to find…
Not so sure myself, haha
0 0
Replying to JamesDelaighman • Mar 1, 2025
I fell for Sae Kyeong especially when she tried to hide her teeth, so cute. But the casting of Jung Suk as the…
Huh, why?
1 0
Replying to Mimi • Mar 1, 2025
Title Newtopia Spoiler
I'M SO SAD. HE WAS MY FAV
I'LL FIGHT WITH YOU 😭
2 0
Replying to nayoichi • Mar 1, 2025
Title Newtopia Spoiler
Don’t tell me he’s already died! 😭
😭
1 0
Replying to royal_heirrr • Mar 1, 2025
Title Newtopia Spoiler
Awe whaaaatt, they were such a cute group!!! Huhu I'm hoping for a redemption arc please!!
FR! WHY DID THEY KILL THEM OFF SO EARLY AHH 😭
1 0
Replying to FAWNN • Mar 1, 2025
Title Newtopia Spoiler
NOT MY LITTLE DRUNKY
I'M SO SAD. HE WAS MY FAV
3 5