Details

  • Last Online: 9 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 27, 2021
Replying to Chokao • Jan 19, 2025
Title Check in Hanyang Spoiler
At this point it makes no sense plot-wise. They're dragging it on purpose.
Absolutely. ML is supposed to be smart, but this- I mean, he even figured out that the key might be fake. How is he still not getting that the FL is a woman, huh 😭
3 0
Replying to moxie720 • Jan 19, 2025
Title Check in Hanyang Spoiler
So things got very serious. this episode! Got bored still not having Prince figure it out!Sad her adopted loving…
I think she's trying to trick him into thinking that he can get her onto his side.
3 1
On Check in Hanyang • Jan 19, 2025
Title Check in Hanyang Spoiler
NAH THIS CAN'T BE POSSIBLE. There ain't no way ml still hasn't figured it out. This is getting on my nerves
10 2
Replying to Chokao • Jan 19, 2025
Title Check in Hanyang Spoiler
HE DIDN'T KNOW!!!I can't get my head around it! It was SO OBVIOUS TO ME THAT HE KNEW SHE WAS A GIRL!What a dumbASS…
Yea, it doesn't make sense at all for his character. 😕
1 0
Replying to Mimi • Jan 19, 2025
Title Check in Hanyang Spoiler
Deok Su and Mae Hwa need their happy ending 😭
But I have a bad feeling for Mae Hwa 😭
1 1
Replying to Conservative Torch • Jan 13, 2025
If not for those bullies, this would have been so perfect.It's an eye sore to watch them.They have so much screen…
I'm already excited to see them being humbled when they find out who they were bullying.
6 0
Replying to GloriousInMelody • Jan 9, 2025
I'm curious was the ending of the webtoon the same? please mark as spoiler when replying tnx
As far as I know, the difference was that fewer people died, but other than that, it ended pretty much the same way. ( I would wait for some actual webtoon readers to confirm because I'm not entirely sure.)
3 0
Replying to Emzfmz • Jan 8, 2025
Title Blossom
okay just finished episode 12 and I'm genuinely annoyed by Song Mo's father. Like the only thing I can think of…
Yess, I've also thought about that. 'Caus him prioritizing one son, does not make sense. Only if SM really isn't his son (which doesnt make him any better)... I am currently on episode 20 (Father Does Not Get Better).

Btw, I'm happy I'm not the only one who hasn't finished Blossom yet, haha.
2 5
Replying to Brokenbutitsok • Jan 8, 2025
She is support but crucial role, I think. I am on ep 2
Yessss, I watched all the current episodes, and she plays an important role.
1 0
On Check in Hanyang • Jan 8, 2025
Title Check in Hanyang Spoiler
I wonder what Mae Hwa's plan is. Is she trying to protect Deok Su? But if that were the case, why would she call the authorities? They will find out she is a woman, and that would mean death for her. They would also find the key, and let's not talk about the torture.
2 2
On Who Is She! • Jan 5, 2025
Title Who Is She!
Before I start: Does she really end up with the young man/Daniel? Because that is so weird
1 4