Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 27, 2021
Replying to Getitdone • Dec 28, 2024
No but he is much more durable and has lot more pain tolerance than normal people. He is killing machine but will…
ohhh okay, ty
0 0
On Family Matters • Dec 28, 2024
Title Family Matters Spoiler
How did the dad survive in the end? Does he have fast healing, or did the mom do something?
0 2
On Squid Game Season 2 • Dec 27, 2024
Title Squid Game Season 2 Spoiler
This season was good but I'm a bit mad that they did not realize earlier that they had traitors in the group. Especially the fisherman. (Also 001. Cus how has Gi Hun learned nothing from S1)
Also, I wish they hadn't let some of the characters die. Some had so much potential.
Another thing I'm a little mad about is that they made some bad decisions. They could have warned more people about the attack and gotten them to help them attack the guards. (Correct me if that would have been the worse decision)
3 0
Replying to parkhyorin • Dec 22, 2024
Title Family Matters Spoiler
I don't understand the power of the dad and the grandad
Dad is just super fast I think. I don't remember seeing anything about granddads powers
2 0
Replying to 11947079 • Dec 17, 2024
Title Family Matters Spoiler
does hae pal, Gil ja and nowon doing threesome or smth? I'm a bit confused about their relationship🧍‍♀️
Maybe it's a marriage of convenience or smth.

Am a bit confused too 💀
1 0
On Family Matters • Dec 16, 2024
Only two more episodes? I'm scared on how they will end this. There is still so much to cover.
3 1
Replying to Stella Moshi • Dec 8, 2024
Title Blossom Spoiler
In novel it's happy ending, I hope they won't ruin it
Ohhh I'm glad. I hope they stick to that.
2 0
On Blossom • Dec 8, 2024
Title Blossom
Please tell me this will have a happy ending
4 2
Replying to Da Bao • Nov 30, 2024
i have no idea what you are talking about cuz i am on my knees
Well, I hope it gets better. The story seems interesting, but sometimes I don't like how the ml treats the fl. 😅
2 2
Replying to Abhipsa Mohanty • Nov 18, 2024
bro pls dont listen to haters in the comment the ending is good, if people are saying it is bad ending... i think…
It's not a bad ending, but also not particularly great.

I loved this drama, but the ending was a bit of a letdown. I would still recommend it though!
2 0
Replying to movafaghasl • Nov 18, 2024
Was the end of the series Sad and or a happy ending or an open ending, which one?
Happy ending for the main couple. A bit of both for all other characters.
4 0
Replying to Mimi • Nov 17, 2024
So, I watched all the bonding for nothing? 😟
Was it all just a shared dream, or did it actually happen in a parallel universe?
0 2