News
Replying to maplesugai • Mar 17, 2025
Title Who Saw the Peacock Dance in the Jungle?
wait I think im missing something here, was the water company mentioned before?
omg, I almost forgot
0 0
Replying to Kaye • Mar 17, 2025
Title Flourished Peony Spoiler
iโm on ep 5 and the second male lead is actually pissing me off, like how are u acting like youโre so inlove…
Omg yes. And when he tried to sa her- Hope he gets his karma.
0 0
On Flourished Peony • Mar 17, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
Omg, girl just can't get a break.๐ญ Hope she gets her happy ending in season 2.
1 0
Replying to JacksonFuentes • Mar 16, 2025
Title Flourished Peony Spoiler
I started watching this and currently on ep 3. I can't take the oppression on the FL. Can someone tell me which…
Episode 4/5.
1 0
Replying to Mimi • Mar 15, 2025
Title Zhao Zhao Shu Rong Spoiler
Thank you ๐๐ป
Same, such a disappointment ๐ญ
1 0
Replying to samanother • Mar 14, 2025
Title Undercover High School
i thought when their romance arc starts, it would be good. but i mostly skip those scenes because i'm more interested…
Same, as of rn I don't feel any chemistry between them, sadly
2 0
Replying to Venus_02 • Mar 14, 2025
Title Undercover High School
the best airing drama rn but my god the childhood connection thing is so stupid i can't ๐
Yea, don't really like that childhood lovers trope
3 0
Replying to 14053174 • Mar 13, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
Iam connected to a chat group that shares all ongoing dramas to its members ( technically pirated content ) the…
I'm not surprised but so disappointed.If he was a woman, his career would be over by now. How can anyone defend someone that drove a young girl to her death. Or at least was part of the reason.
8 0
Replying to PandanLeafSan • Mar 13, 2025
Title My Love from the Star
donโt think Iโll look at this kdrama again, it was one of my favs oh goshโฆ
Same, I'm so sad. I wanted to rewatch this, but nowโฆ I feel sorry for it. Great drama, and great actors but just one had to ruin it.
5 0
Replying to JustOneMoreEpisode • Mar 11, 2025
Title Zhao Zhao Shu Rong
If you're interested, I started a Vertically Filmed Actresses List and a Vertically Filmed Actors List to help…
Thank you ๐๐ป
0 2
On Kim Soo Hyun • Mar 11, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
I'm so disappointed. I can't believe it. I hope he gets what he deserve, even tho I sadly think that won't happen. ๐
10 0
Replying to trashenjoyer • Mar 10, 2025
Title Hell for You
because Netflix is almost always weird with jdramas. They will probably upload the rest of the episodes two weeks…
Oh, I see. ๐ Thank you so much for the info. ๐๐ป
0 0
On Till the End of the Moon • Mar 9, 2025
Title Till the End of the Moon
If this just didn't have a sad ending, I would have watched it. ๐ญ
0 2
Replying to Mimi • Mar 9, 2025
Title Hell for You
Where are you watching it?
Oh I see, tysm
0 0
Replying to Mimi • Mar 9, 2025
Title Hell for You
Where are you watching it?
Oh okay, weird it's not updating for me :(
1 2
Replying to Mimi • Mar 9, 2025
Title Hell for You
Where are you watching it?
Tyy. Do you have more than 5 Episodes? Netflix doesn't seem to update for me
0 5
On Newtopia • Mar 9, 2025
Title Newtopia
Omg, this episode gave me anxiety
8 0
Replying to wwxdizii • Mar 8, 2025
Title Hell for You
keep hoping this will get better, two more weeks to hope
Where are you watching it?
0 7
On Hell for You • Mar 8, 2025
Title Hell for You
Why is netflix not updating
1 3
Replying to Pye Ha • Mar 7, 2025
Title Fortune Writer Spoiler
This fortune writer character is so dumb like if you tell a person they will suffer a horrible death they will…
I think that was his point. He lived/existed because of her desire to live (If I understood correctly)
0 0