Editorials Details
- Last Online: 6 hours ago
- Gender: Female
- Location: France
- Contribution Points: 350 LV4
- Birthday: September 03
- Roles: VIP
- Join Date: January 6, 2012
- Awards Received:
10
19
10
Editorials
K-Drama
Editorials
10
19
10
I wish you to go there as soon as possible !!!
Maybe You can find some of them online. I've only read Kimi ni todoke online though.
well, maybe you can check in the anime and manga part of the Japan section, other MDLers can help you more than I do.
And if you are a big Korea fan, why not try any korean "manga" (don't remember the name). Maybe some of your favorites stories were manga before. But I cannot help you in that part, sorry.
If you want something different, try some shonen (it's for boys, but I found the stories more interesting). Deathnote was a hit (finished), and the one I would recommend is Monster, though the story is quite violent and not for everybody(don't know how old you are so be careful).
For Summer Nude, i'm quite disappoointed because Yamashita's character is not so interesting, and the girls... well they tend to become annoying. In fact, the only one I really like is Hikaru. I like this kind of character, even if it's a stereotype.
Il y a quelques français sur le site, mais bon on n'est pas nombreux. On n'est pas mal d'européens cependant.
Pour Pasta, je le regard aussi pour Lee Sun Gyun (fichtre, je suis incapable de me rappeler son nom, il a fallu que je recopie! je suis pas douée pour les noms coréens, je confonds toujours). J'aime bien l'histoire, mais c'est quand même le gros point fort du drama. Il est carrément craquant!!!
I've seen you put Pasta on hold. I'm currently watching it but is a little bit scared I could find it boring with time being. What do you think?
I'm impressed by your change of attitude regarding your job. Though I've also thought I should be more implicated in mine, I never managed to change my bad point of view about it. Trying to be more happy to work is something I still can't imagine (though I know how lucky I am to have this kind of job). I wish dramas can really have an impact on me. At least I will try to follow your example...
MDLers as well as Dramaland can inspire others.
have you started Yamada-kun to 7 nin no Majo? Is it good (or at least not too bad)? I'm planning to watch it too, only because I really adore Yamamoto Yusuke-kun. hope it won't be too disappointing.
TSURARA YOSHIKAWA and KUROSAKI : i was waiting for a new special. but it's been a long time ago. My very first big frustration in Dramaland. Same with CB, but less frustrated.
Concerning LG, the ending of the movie gave me more hopes, and in my mind too, those two are together, somewhere in a far away country in Dramaland.
TOMA SAYA and SEBUMI TAKERU : we can still have hopes, the next two movies might give us big surprise...
I'm also a big fan of love stories that aren't even contemplated by screenwriters in dramas : I wished more between Enomoto and Aoto in KnkH, Tottori and Tajima in Juui Dolittle... and in almost every J-drama in fact!
I'm trying to imagine how things can be hard at work, especially in periods of recessions. But on the other way you can be proud of yourself when some of your projects are successful. I'm always so amazed by people who are able to go forward and take risks for doing what they want, no matter the costs. Typically the kind of things i'm unable to do... It seems that in every enterprise, things are difficult in the beginning, but could go easier when the reputation is well established. i'm wishing you to succeed in your enterprise and hoping to see one day one (or several)of your productions.
as for men... i'm only realising now that Prince Charming does not exist (I know, it took me more than 30 years to understand that). I'm pretty sure i've missed good people only because they didn't fit my criteria at the moment... and now I want an Asian guy!
but I think that's not the kind of movie I should watch in my parent's house... I will wait next week to watch the second you recommended, when I will be back home...
What you are saying concerning Hanzawa Naoki makes me contemplate the idea of watching it, though this is typically the kind of plot i'm avoiding. is it still worthy after a couple of episodes?