Editorials Details
- Last Online: 6 hours ago
- Gender: Female
- Location: France
- Contribution Points: 350 LV4
- Birthday: September 03
- Roles: VIP
- Join Date: January 6, 2012
- Awards Received:
10
19
10
Editorials
K-Drama
Editorials
10
19
10
To conclude, yes, a 6 is "fine" and it also show how baffled i was left at the end of this "Fish story" (i cannot even remember how things end). the stroyline was certainly too complex for my simple mind. I usually enjoy dramas/movies with a more classical (or more simple, as you like) scenario.
to complete the disturbance, i will send a friend's request, i think talking to you could be funny! feel free to refuse (though I don't think this website offers this option).
... while im' watching dramas (as well as american series, in fact). I'm talking with the character and shouting and laughing and crying in front my TV screen. Isn't it supposed to be "living". But I don't know why, I cannot do the same with my family and above all with my colleagues.
I was surprised to see you're watching romance dramas. I mean, guys are supposed to watch action series, no? (that was a stupid statement, i'm aware of that, and in real life I'm not the kind to agree with all those stupid stereotypes. And you're full of indulgence so you will forgive me one more time?!). I've finished 49 days last week and I cried so much because of The Scheduler. What did you like about this drama? you've rated it high...
Forgiveness will also be useful to read me, you know the reputation of french people regarding foreign languages. I had to use my dictionnary to fully understand your post and to answer you too! (and yes, i'm ashamed!)
Maybe the only way for King Wesley to slim is to let him several weeks without eating, which I would certainly not recommend. and why King Wesley ?(I know it's none of my business but this name immediately recalled me the Harry Potter serie).
I'm one year older than you, and my life is dull too (so happy to know a new word i can immedialty use (and yes, I should have known this word before!). Though I'm feeling alive while...
How are you?
what are you watching at the moment, apart Miss Pilot?
Oh my! your dropped list is quite huge! i'm surprised you dropped Yankee-kun to Megane-chan. I thought this was the kind of drama you could like (even if not the better, i agree).
Have you also dropped your previous goal in life? I cannot see Maki anywhere!
though people I meet on MDL are people i will certainly never met IRL, MDL has become a home and a shelter for me. so I tend to consider MDL friends as an extension of my family (that could sound bizarre, but that's the way I feel). We all share here things that some of us (at least me, and certainly many other people) cannot share with their own family and friends. That's a special bond for me. so I became concerned, even if I clearly know it's none of my business. at least this event has shown you that many people were worried, even if no one of us could have done anything to really help you (except giving pieces of advice)
Btw, on a lighter tone as i'm feeling relieved, i'm curious about your avatar. Find it really cute but never dare asking who they are.
I've never heard of "H2", but thanks to you, it's now on my PTW list! i've added Aishiteru to ittekure too! all is left is to find them on the net... And i think I will take a close look at your list to find other unknown dramas.
I'm not sure i'll be able to recommend something to you, especially if your huge completed list reflects only 25% of your total completed dramas...
I'm also reluctant to rate things 10, and my 10 only reflects how I enjoy the show and the characters, regardless of the story consistency or real acting skills.
I confess that what stroke me the most in your article is the fact you're mentionning Bakumatsu Kokosei as an "old" drama (1994). cannot say it's really new, but damn, i'm feeling really old while reading you! lol.
Fighting spirit, girl !!! i wish things will go well for you!
I was wondering why this grand staircase of the Tokyo National Museum I visited last summer was so familiar to me... I did'nt realised it was in so many dramas. The most obvious spot for me was the Lockhaert Castle, it's almost everywhere. Don't know if we can visit it...
I think that from now on, I will take a closer look in dramas scenery, it's always funny to watch on TV places where you have been (recently I yelled in front my computer when there was a scene in Mother set in Harajuku and especially in a toys shop where my friend and I spent so many hours last summer).
thanks again for reminding so good memories!
I've recently watched an interesting movie called "I have to buy new shoes". i watched it despite Mukai Osamu that I don't really like, and thought it would be a basic rom-com. I was totally fooled by the poster, it was far more "serious" than expected. Not a masterpiece, but a charming movie.
For Kami no Shizuku, I totally agree, especially concerning the brother (too fake imo), but i'm in need of a light watch at the moment.
From those you've listed, i've only seen Asuko March. I remember to have found it surprisingly not that bad (I was expecting another "baka" J-drama for teenagers). I'm tempted by Q10. I don't watch much K-dramas but it seems that That winter, the wind blows was a very good one (I remember very good impressions on the feeds). Maybe I should add it on my PTW list too?
I understand your urge for movies. I'm trying to watch more (one per week, that's all the time I can afford atm.) i'll take a look at your list for inspiration!
I'll take a close look at your list, it seems we have similar tastes, so i will certainly give a try at those you rated high.
But I love them all, and i'm always so happy to see them interact with each other, that's what makes my life easier since I know them. what about you? who's your favorite? What do you like the most about them?
Lately I've watched Mother, and that was such a beautiful drama. Have you watched it? (I confess I didn't dare making a search among your amazing list...). But the theme was heavy, so I've just started watching Kami no Shizuku. unrealistic and too much manga-like, but that's refreshing. Plus Kamenashi-san is not so bad, though being so young (for me I mean...)
I don't dare asking you what you're currently watching... Everytime i'm on the "which drama episode..." thread, I can see you with a new drama. And if I remember well the feeds, you're also working! how do you manage to do all that things?!! Do you sleep sometimes?
That reminds me i should go take a look at your movie list (and send a friend's request in the same time).
Oh i'm too talkative tonight. Just one last thing : what was your last favourite(s) drama(s)?