Details

  • Last Online: Feb 20, 2026
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: 天竺/천축
  • Contribution Points: 45 LV1
  • Birthday: May 28
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 6, 2012
Replying to Cupcake • Nov 13, 2014
I watched the first episode and i'm not feelling that great about it also melodrama is not my thing , should i…
Continue...it's not a melodrama :D
7 0
zeamays • Oct 10, 2014
Review Someday
Totally...it went downhill after 8th or 9th episode. Very disappointing.
0 0
On The Handmaiden • Sep 9, 2014
WOW! Historical event....for the first time...a director is on temp. poster instead of a flowerboy xD
11 1
Replying to daramjwi • Aug 30, 2014
Great movie! I loved the surreal feel of it, and the music is so subtle, yet so perfect!
Yeah awesome soundtrack! It's track 'Dangerous Tranquility' is partly responsible for my username.
1 0
Replying to TheTranquilKnight • Jul 31, 2014
Title Gangnam 1970
Giant's movie version? O.o
Hehe Giant is real deal...hehehe.
You prefer the first Mr. L and please don't bring THAT Mr. 'L' in this...if he was in this film then this film would be must watch ;)
1 0
Replying to TheTranquilKnight • Jul 30, 2014
Title Gangnam 1970
Giant's movie version? O.o
Tough choice? Tell this to every person who recommended you Giant. You know their reply....GIANT GIANT GIANT GIANT! :D
Lee Bum Soo vs Lee Min Ho...who would you prefer? :P
1 0
Replying to eoniii • Jul 22, 2014
Title Hope
Where can I watch the full movie of this. (Not by parts like in Gooddrama) I am planning to watch this with my…
Download from Asiatorrents.
0 0
Replying to palak • May 27, 2014
Review Hope
nice review! Where did you watch it?
Downloaded from Asiatorrents. I think it's also available on Gooddrama.
0 0
Replying to Winnie • May 24, 2014
Nice article Cheer and great intro into Lakorns. I've always wondered what they were like but I had little knowledge…
You still have Indian dramas to watch ;)
1 0
Replying to Winnie • May 1, 2014
Review Tonbi
Thank you so much for your feedback! It means alot to me :) Glad to hear you are adding it :)
I added it because of you. Thanks for recommending it :)
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 1, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment Spoiler
I was always a lion. I live in Lions' area. My star sign as per Indian astrology is Leo ;)
And a tiger?! Oooo...you always find something better than me :O
Too bad I never tested tiger :P
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 30, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment Spoiler
*flying [lol] lion visit* Helloww! *roar*
1 0