Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 30, 2025
  • Awards Received: Flower Award2 Reply Goblin Award1
Replying to Ti02 • Jun 19, 2026
The way he kept his hand on the back of her head, and pulled it closer, I was screaming!
🀭🀭
1 0
Replying to Heartisverystrange • Jun 19, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis Spoiler
despite that, i really like seori's tripleshot kiss which ends with segye's hard kiss😌🀌🏻β™₯οΈπŸ§ŽπŸ»β€β™€οΈβœ¨
The way he kept his hand on the back of her head, and pulled it closer, I was screaming!
4 2
Replying to Ti02 • Jun 19, 2026
Did you watch MRN?
I sacrificed MoLi for MRN today, will watch MoLi tomorrow. One intense episode at a time😭.
1 1
Replying to Ti02 • Jun 19, 2026
Did you watch MRN?
Ohh its a kdrama- My Royal Nemesis. The drama will air its last episode tomorrow, and we both were kind of obsessed with it since the past month so.
0 2
Replying to Ti02 • Jun 19, 2026
Did you watch MRN?
These were my emotions watching the episode- exactly in the same order.
πŸ₯ΉπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€£πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ˜°πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’€πŸ˜ πŸ˜±πŸ’”

Episode 13 gives you every emotion. I loved it. Its just it would be better if tomorrow's episode is of 2 hours.
2 3
Replying to Vniverse • Jun 19, 2026
Each episode is interesting. I want all episodes now
Did you watch MRN?
0 13
On My Royal Nemesis • Jun 19, 2026
The terrace date and those romantic scenes, felt as if the butterflies in my stomach were running a marathon. The last 5 minutes of tragedy does not take away what beautiful romantic scenes, episode 13 served us with.
14 2
On My Royal Nemesis • Jun 19, 2026
We came a long way from Seori thrashing Segye with a leaf stick in episode 1, to Seori thrashing his aunts to protect him in episode 13. Ahh my ShinSegye, serving me chaos even in episode 13, before serving me tears.
12 0
On My Royal Nemesis • Jun 19, 2026
The second couple might not become a couple, but I love their banter.
Mo Tae Hui I like you, you have not been disappointing me though I fully expected you to be, both in PC and here. Successful beautiful women pining for a man who doesn't even spare her a glance, is something I hate to see, so I am glad you realized and did not become that person.
6 0
Replying to Ti02 • Jun 19, 2026
We are not entirely sure about this. But it has been confirmed that she is the real Shin Seori. She just didn't…
She seems to have alzheimer or something like that. She forgets her memories sometimes and hence is unable to recognize her grand daughter.
1 0
Replying to linjitah • Jun 19, 2026
I see that a lot of people here have been criticizing the show and expressing their disappointment over the past…
I so agree. It became something to me, I never expected it to be. It already was PEAK to me since the wrist kiss.
8 0
Replying to Daldajang • Jun 19, 2026
If it has a sad ending then this is just plain torture. I remember when comedies substituted cringe for humor,…
Haha. I still feel its a happy ending.
0 1
Replying to Ti02 • Jun 19, 2026
I get you. But it was told to us a million times, that its a soul time travelling thing. It was us the viewers…
No it was told to us that FL is a soul who came from Joseon. It was us, who thought that because Segye is a reincarnation, Seori would be a reincarnation as well. Yes it was more logical, straightforward, but this was a theory. The story was even marketed as a soul woman from Joseon time travelling to Modern era.
I am not fan of soul swap as well, because its much more complex than the usual straight forward reincarnation. But again its ShinSegye who matters, we were never shown Danshim, hence I really don't care about her.
1 0
Replying to professionalcinderella • Jun 19, 2026
I don't care about anything else just give them a happy ending
I have really not cared about anything else than my ShinSegye. I like the Grand Prince, he might be having the same soul of my Segye, he might be Segye's previous birth, he might love Seori very much, my full sympathy to him. But he is still not my Cha Segye. Nothing matters than ShinSegye, Grand Prince stay dead, you will get her in the next life.
4 2
Replying to Alia innes ghazlan • Jun 19, 2026
I will just pretend that Segye is only dreaming about Seori in the past life or something. I will pull screenwriters…
I will go to Korea to fight her.
2 0
Replying to Silverrain • Jun 19, 2026
It could’ve been a straightforward reincarnation story, but the writer ended up falling back on the same old…
I get you. But it was told to us a million times, that its a soul time travelling thing. It was us the viewers who made the theory that it must be a reincarnation. But at the end, it was a theory. Now we know that plot twist was not reincarnation, but soul swap, which is ultimately soul time travelling. So the writer is true to her words. Its just that our theory did not work, and hence we are upset.
6 4