So... I'm totally confused... I just finished ep11...
I'm a little bit confused about what's goin on from a certain moment... I got kinda lost in the plot after their first break up... Well, it wasn't exactly a break up, but QL said he regretted that he started something with him, then in the beginning of next episode he seemes so dissapointed that CY didn't talk to him at that event, which I would understand but then in next moment they both sneak ou to make out and everything seemed to be fine again... Then CY left to that hunter school, but one episode before GL totally ignored him, then called him, then made out with him and they again ignored him... And now I finished ep11 and I'm totally confused again.
I understand Haoyu's place in the story, he and QL are shipped couple and they need to do their fanservce. I also understand that the purpose of second couple is to show the past of QL and HY... And I also know what will happen to Tian... I'm just confused about whatever is goin on between main leads
I'm somewhere in the middle of ep10... I've probably never hated a female character as much as I hate Changyang's sister. I've been in this fandom for years, I've seen so many BL Asian dramas, western series, anime... But this girl? She's whole new level of annoynement...
I'd argue that Knot has a more accurate omegaverse rep than whatever ABO Desire had going on lol (in my opinion,…
ABO was really nad, but it was also a good ineoduction into omegaverse for people who never heard about it, yk alfa, beta, omega, enigma, ruth, heat, pheromones... It was all there, but otherwise? no thank you... maybe I'd like it at least for second couple if they didn't messed them up... but still, a lot of things were missing...
This one... well, I haven't seen it so I can't really say anything about how they managed omageverse... I already decided I won't watch it, but if there is another amegaverse BL and I'd like the plot, I'll definitelly watch it. This one just didn't catch my attention, that's all...
But when you talk about fanfictions, I think we can expect haganaki desease soon or later and that's what I'm down bad fkr more than abo
It's Chinese production. They have to say thai for the ban but they're all chinese
It also is when you watch BTS from Meet you at the blossom, everything is Chinese but it was done my Thai production because otherwise they wouldn't be able to release it... I'm not arguing, that's just what I know about that series and I assumed here it'd be the same... But the thing you say also makes sense...
Huh... When I fisrt learned about this drama, it was maybe a year ago, I think it was soon after ABO Desire stopped airing, my very first reaction wasn't very positive. I saw the trailer and it didn't really catch my attenton but I knew it't be very popular among watchers.
Then there was this drama because Oat said on livestram that people care only about NC scenes and he almost got cancelled (which btw I'm 100% on his side, some watchers do care only about NC and nothing else, so whatever was said on that stream, was for huge part of this fandom true. I don't dare to say most, but it's stilll a huge part.
Now when it's airing I saw some scenes and edits on social media and I decided to put it to my watchlist. It still didn't catch my attention but it happened to me many times already that the series I didn't plan to watch in the beginning ended up like ones of my favourites so I was like "Why not?"
I haven't started yet, but reading the comments here, on IG, YT, FB groups... And you didn't really make me watch it. I know, I should at least give it a try, but... Ehm... No. Not here, At least not now. I'll stick with omegaverse manhwas and other series I actually want to watch.
Don't get me wrong, I believe someof you enjoy it and I'm really happy for you. But as someone who watches multiple genres from multiple countriees... I have to sort out my priorities...
Guys, after series like Payback, To my shore, Double helix, Don't be too emotional ect you forgot that healthy relationships takes time? I mean, yes, they are slow, yes, I also wanted to punch Wataru in this episode, but... He also waited two and half year, he wasn't sure what to think and when he saw Saeki with his other friend, it made him feel unsecure... But now he know that nothing really changed and that the feelings are still mutual... Maybe I'm wrong, but from what I saw in preview, he won't be so distand anymore...
The beginning of ep6... I didn't see this coming.... But well yeah, China doesn't play nice when it comes to their series, It may be done by Thai production, but still...
It's so weird to see Cha Woo Min as a character who isn't an evil manipulative asshole😂 My mind is still prepared for plot twist that he'll turb evil and betray Hagi and deceive Dareum😂
I understand Haoyu's place in the story, he and QL are shipped couple and they need to do their fanservce. I also understand that the purpose of second couple is to show the past of QL and HY... And I also know what will happen to Tian... I'm just confused about whatever is goin on between main leads
This one... well, I haven't seen it so I can't really say anything about how they managed omageverse... I already decided I won't watch it, but if there is another amegaverse BL and I'd like the plot, I'll definitelly watch it. This one just didn't catch my attention, that's all...
But when you talk about fanfictions, I think we can expect haganaki desease soon or later and that's what I'm down bad fkr more than abo
Then there was this drama because Oat said on livestram that people care only about NC scenes and he almost got cancelled (which btw I'm 100% on his side, some watchers do care only about NC and nothing else, so whatever was said on that stream, was for huge part of this fandom true. I don't dare to say most, but it's stilll a huge part.
Now when it's airing I saw some scenes and edits on social media and I decided to put it to my watchlist. It still didn't catch my attention but it happened to me many times already that the series I didn't plan to watch in the beginning ended up like ones of my favourites so I was like "Why not?"
I haven't started yet, but reading the comments here, on IG, YT, FB groups... And you didn't really make me watch it. I know, I should at least give it a try, but... Ehm... No. Not here, At least not now. I'll stick with omegaverse manhwas and other series I actually want to watch.
Don't get me wrong, I believe someof you enjoy it and I'm really happy for you. But as someone who watches multiple genres from multiple countriees... I have to sort out my priorities...