Details

  • Last Online: 10 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Slovakia
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 19, 2022
Replying to Nna-odio • Aug 23, 2026
This reminded me of it!!!
I know Haganaki and I also saw some fanfictions with this blackwhite sight, but they appeared on my screen only after I watched Color rush which was back in 2022 so I had no idea, but good to know, thank you🧡
0 0
Replying to Nna-odio • Aug 23, 2026
This reminded me of it!!!
really? I've been moving around fanfictions world fkr 12 years and yeah I saw some, but it was only lately... goot to know, thank you🧡
1 0
Replying to Nna-odio • Aug 23, 2026
This reminded me of it!!!
The story will be different but... it feels weird... They could have changed something... I'm not planing to cause any drama here but it's like Color rush fanfiction
2 5
Replying to MosaicMinded • Aug 22, 2026
To think I almost dropped this after ep 1. :0Glad I didn't;
same... I'd miss really great story
1 0
Replying to Rahab75 • Aug 22, 2026
Vasin is basically organising a massacre and unleash it in the last episode. How is it possible to come back from…
That's right... But I think he'll come to his senses in the end... I mean, I trust him more than I trust Chat... But we'll see next week...
0 0
On The Edge of Horizon • Aug 22, 2026
I'm so done with Vasin and Chat blaming everything on Phob.. Yes, he takes a huge part in revolution, yes, the rebels were able to get inside info only thanks to him, all of that is true, but Phob isn't the reason why they lost the palace, were left out without money, had to start working... Phob had nothing to do with it. He made it very clear with the other rebels that he doesn't want anyone from that family hurt.

All of this happened only because of Chat.

And Tin is finally happy the way he is. No one controls him, there are no royal rules he has to follow, he can ive on his own, he's a teacher and he likes it. He likes the ilfe as a commoner and he is able to understand what ordinary people go through and what they really need.

Tin took his life into his own hands. He started to work, he accomodated to ordinary life. What did Chat do? Apart from complaining and blaming Phob? I really believed Chat would get his redemption arch, but from the certain point even the devil judge like me couldn't justify his actions anymore.

I just wish the happyending for Phob and Tin. They deserve to live together and be happy as a commoners. Phob as a soldier and Tin as a teacher. Vasin as some idk politician and Chat as... well... whatever.

I believe that Vasin may be able to understand that this revolution might be good for the country. I'm just worried it'd be too rushed... But Chat... There's no hope for him...
11 2
Replying to TasmanianDevil • Aug 22, 2026
I haven't watched it yet. Why are they morally horrified?
Because boy falls fow his sister's boyfriend and some people in comments were unconfortable because of it... They were saying things like "it's nit right, they shouldn't show this, this is cheating"... it's not, bot likes his sister's boyfriend, but he isn't hitting on him because he is already someones botfriend🙃 there is literally nothing immoral... This comment was made after some plot twist which I guess you already know since you read a comments, he's not her boyfriend and never was.

Best part about this morally horrified people was that some of them rated Double helix and To my shore 10/10 which is totally black flag love story, harrasing, SA, violence... Your summoer my storm is nothing like this, it's cute. funny and I highly recommend watch it
1 1
Replying to Spring Day • Aug 22, 2026
this is the third jbl I chose to watch and they all have the same , popular one + loner one story this one is…
That's kind of Japanese specialty... Together with "roommates"...

But there are some which aren't popular boy x lover boy nd personally I like these:

10dance,
Fake fact lips,
Happy of the end,
I cannot reach you,
I hear the sunspot,
Life love on the line,
Love is a poison,
My personal weathrman,
Sugar dog life,
The boy and I who will break up in 100 days,
Therapy game,
When it rains it pours

Well, Japan is the origin land of BL.. they know what they're doing
5 0
On My Demon • Aug 22, 2026
Title My Demon
I've got a question about the title of this series... For some reason,whoerver decided to stream this is in my cauntry, decided to name it "Skaza, k vašim službám" aka "Disaster, in your service" and I wonder, how the hell did they translate it like this? Then I thought maybe it's original Korean name, but when I translate what mdl says is original title, it says is "My demon" as well...

But, is there any Korean version of title which could be translated as "Disaster, in your service"?
1 2
Replying to lumina2024 • Aug 22, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
But Kay having multiple personalities doesn't necessarily mean that he is Nekros (the killer), does it?
No, it doesn't, but that's what a lot of people mean and that just doesn't make a sence with these circumstances... Well, yes I'm aware that this is something only people who know a little about psychology of DID itself know, probably no one else would care, but still...
1 0
On Link Click • Aug 21, 2026
Title Link Click
Are here some anime / donghua watchers? I've got a question... I'm a little bit confused with the timeline... Once I just saw S4E3... When are we right now? Because I thiught we're still in the past, yk when LG travelled to the moment he met CXS and then they went to Bridon and the whole Bridon arch... So... When did it happen that QL and that police inspector know about their powers? Didn't id happen only later when they found out? Much longer after Bridon?

I probably just missed something but I rewatched both seasons and Bridon recently... Maybe it was theje idk...
0 1
Replying to Sunshine • Aug 19, 2026
Title Mr.Kill Spoiler
umm.. im not sure about this, i might be wrong..but i think he started nekros from a very early age.. maybe not…
yes, he did start when he was very young, but then he stopped... no one knew who is Mr.Kill (apparebtly someone did because Kim recognized him), but even if that was the trigger I talked about, Nekros (the real killer) would be there much much longer... Well, I guess it'll make a sense at least if it's reallg Kay'd doing
2 0
On Mr.Kill • Aug 19, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
Now everyone thinks that Kay has multiple personalities... I like this theory but there is the "but"...

There is one thing that doesn't sit right with this theory. DID (disocial disorder / multiple personalisties) doesn't occure randomly. It has to be triggrred by something. Yes, Kay experienced trauma, that bank case may be the base step. But something should have happen again to trigger this Nekros personality. Yk, maybe if police found something new after years and Kay saw it on TV, it could be the reason... But nothing like this had happened.

Everything leads to Kay and I like this DID theory (also I don't hecause Kay doesn't deserve to surffer like this), but if it's a thing, I'd be really great. But the thing is... personalities can be countless, there is aleays someone new coming up and it basically never stops. Kay experimente trauma when he was 8, which means it'd have start around that age and now there'd be more lf them...

Idk if it makes sense, there was just no trigger for Nekros to suddenly appear.

Someone on IG already told me that I shouldn't care about these details. But when it comes to genre like this, when the series is supposed to be psychological, then yes, I care about psychological details.
5 4
On My Bias, My Boss • Aug 18, 2026
Once again, Lee Chan doesn't like her. He likes the idea her connection to D.N.X and the fact that she was there for him from the beginning... You don't have to like what I said, I don't like it either because I'm team Lee Chan, but I'm pretty sure I'm right...

Also, I'm a little bit biased because I love Cha Woo Min. The the way Da Reum likes Lee Chan but yk, I'm still biased towards him. But if there were Cha Woo Min and Byeon Woo Seok finghting for one girl... Damn, that'd be really fair play for me because I wouldn't be able to choose according to who is my favourite actor...
27 2
Replying to Dark king 90 • Aug 18, 2026
Is there any bromance?
Nit as much as it was presented (it is in the ep1-3 , but later in eps 4-5 they don't really have any scenes together), but útes still anough to support our delulu... It's vasically clear from ep3 who is the endgame couple, but I think you'll enjoy it
0 0
Replying to burnot • Aug 17, 2026
The more BL I watch from Japan, China, and Taiwan, the more I hate Thai BL. Unfortunately, the latter are so overrated…
I totally agreed with you at the beginning but how dare you say this about The edge of horizon??? Sorry, I don't want to be harsh and I want to sound like it. I know that people have different tastes, we don't have to like same series and so on, but still... The edge of horizon is a peak of this year when it comes to Thai BLs... If you don't like it, fine but still, saying that it's pointless? When it's actually set in real event that had happen in Siam? The love story between Phob and Tin is fictional but the Siamese uprising and the downfall of monarchy had happened. If you don't like it, fine, but this one doesn't deserve to be called idiotic, pointless nor absurd...

But I agree with Knot and I can't say anything about the others because I haven't seen them.
7 1