For Thai BL series I think "Duang with You", "Love You Teacher", "Payback", and "Ticket…
Yeah, but it also says a lot that there are so many series and only few of them are actually watchable...
Personally, I really enjoyed these Thai BLs: Love of Silom, Payback, When oranges fall and Wu (ik wu isn't BL but we all know it is) and I'd put Ticket to heaven as well, but I think the conflict between love and fairh could be done better...
But if I had to choose my top 5 BLs from every country, there'd be probably only Payback or Oranges from Thai...
There’s so much character depth and so many layers to unpack that it’s hard to reduce it to just “it was…
but you know what else it means? that The edge of horizon is really peak, because as you said, you can't reduce it to "it was good", you just have to express everyrhing
BTW GUYS I TOTALLY LOVE THAT YOU WRITE WHOLE ESSAYS ABOUT HOW MUCH YOU LOVE IT! Usually when I scroll through comment sections, there re comments with 5 sentences at most. Hee? You guys are insane with these paragraphs and I totally love that!
Yk... I unnderstand why Vasin hates Phob so much... He helped to took his power, he was basically a spy for rebels and everything else... But he still accepts Chat? I mean... It's not like he's the kind of father who sees only good in their children, he scolded both Tin and Chat multiple times... But now wen CHat deserves to suffer (sorry darling, I really want to justify you but I can't do it anymore), he still blames everything on Phob... Even if Phob has nothing to do with the fact that royal family lost the palace and have to work now.
For Tin, it's actually good, he's happy, living a free life, doinng what he wants, building his own future... His grandma also doesn't seem to be that effected, but Vasin feels the consequences and even if he knows it't all Chat's fault, he still blames Phob...
In the end... Tin was never as happy as he is now. Maybe he had been when he was a child, didn't know anything about world... But since the timeskip, this is his most happiest moment aside of those he spent with Phob. He was never thi happy before when he was on his own.
But of course, Vasin has to ruin this happiness somehow... Well, there are 2 episodes left, so I hope there won't be any more drama... Just a little bit...
Guys,,, I think we have a winner of best BL in 2026... I doubt it'l win some awards because it's so underrated, but in yk these voting games on MDL? This one will be definitelly in top 3 choices.
Best part is that some of people who find this problematic rared Double helix 10/10 xddd
well... since you can't control feelings, yes it happening it doesn't have to be closeted gay, just a normal human being... also a boy can catch feelings for his brother's girlfriend or a girl for her sister's girlfriend... it's the most common love triangle thing and also usually used in dramas
Everytime two boys connect through BL mangas, the onmy thing I can think of is Sasaki and Miyano. I hope that when manga finishes, we'll get a live action drama. Until then, we can fully enjoy a other JBL
Personally, I really enjoyed these Thai BLs: Love of Silom, Payback, When oranges fall and Wu (ik wu isn't BL but we all know it is) and I'd put Ticket to heaven as well, but I think the conflict between love and fairh could be done better...
But if I had to choose my top 5 BLs from every country, there'd be probably only Payback or Oranges from Thai...
For Tin, it's actually good, he's happy, living a free life, doinng what he wants, building his own future... His grandma also doesn't seem to be that effected, but Vasin feels the consequences and even if he knows it't all Chat's fault, he still blames Phob...
But of course, Vasin has to ruin this happiness somehow... Well, there are 2 episodes left, so I hope there won't be any more drama... Just a little bit...