Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Slovakia
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 19, 2022
Replying to WilaFox • Aug 14, 2026
Best part is that some of people who find this problematic rared Double helix 10/10 xddd
well... since you can't control feelings, yes it happening it doesn't have to be closeted gay, just a normal human being... also a boy can catch feelings for his brother's girlfriend or a girl for her sister's girlfriend... it's the most common love triangle thing and also usually used in dramas
1 1
On My Bias, My Boss • Aug 12, 2026
I have a serious problem with this series.

I don't think that 12 episodes will be enough. I mean, if it's mostly focused on this crazy love triangle (which I totally love, it's insane that all of them actually have chemistry), 12eps are enough.

But I think there is more... Or at least there could be more. Lee Chan missed D.N.X and it's obvious that he wants them to realite but the other members are not exqctly at speaking terms. At least not with Lee Chan.

So I'm wondering if this story will go deeper into D.N.X and what happened, wby did they disband, why do they not talk, what happen, or it'll circle around love misunderstandings and cute moments.

I don't know if I made myself clear... If you'ce seen Spring of youth, you know there was much more to tell. The story was focused on love triangle but the plot in the background about kpop group and it's issues was honestly more interesting... But there wasn't enough space for it... And I'm afraid it'll happen again...

And one more thing, it's totally obvious that Lee Chan si so down bad for De Reum only because she reminds him of D.N.X... Which upsets me because I'm team Lee Chan😭
8 1
Replying to Lorenzo • Aug 12, 2026
Hit the nail on the head. I believe that’s why many great JBLs and other slower paced BLs are rated so low because…
Trust me, it's really good, but it's not cute. Also not toxic... It's one of those stories you won't be able to forget that easilly... It's deep and it feels so real like it could have actually happen... At least give it a try and you'll see☺️
1 0
Replying to Lorenzo • Aug 12, 2026
Hit the nail on the head. I believe that’s why many great JBLs and other slower paced BLs are rated so low because…
Exactly! Personally, I like all kinds of BL, there some toxic which I really enjoyed and some I couldn't pass through 3rd epusode, the same goes for cute school BLs and some with actuall deep storyline as well... But that's basically what I meant, these series which are so popular these days basically ruin this fandom. Sorry not sorry but I was here when we had to wait at least 5 episodes until at least one of them was aware of his feelings... Chinese BLs... well, we knew that they'd be polular, but I hoped they'd choose different stories... The most popular danmei novels have at least 8 books and the plot goes much further beyond Stockholm syndrome relationship... But I personally really like Winter sun wakes spring winter. On MDL it's maeked as Thai series, but it's actually Chinese and I totally love it. It's exactly what are Chinese series famous for.
1 2
Replying to WilaFox • Aug 11, 2026
Best part is that some of people who find this problematic rared Double helix 10/10 xddd
exactly, it happens! Is it morally ok? not really, but they are literally teenagers who haven't found your true identity yet... I would understand these moral policemen if they were in their 30s and married... But this? Let them beeee and I seriously doubt Rio will ve mad
4 3
On My Bias, My Boss • Aug 10, 2026
Ok I'm team Lee Chan. I know Ha Gi is her endgame, she'll definitelly choose him in the end, but I'm still team Lee Chan.
7 1
On My Bias, My Boss • Aug 10, 2026
Sering Cha Woo Min as a nice ML is the same as seeing Byeon Woo Seok as alive ML. It's just... you always expect the turn😂
2 0
Replying to WilaFox • Aug 9, 2026
Best part is that some of people who find this problematic rared Double helix 10/10 xddd
that's exactly what I mean😭 some people complain about this, but it's not like he cheats on her GF, they're not even in love and honestly, he never interacted with the girl the way he does with her sister. It's not problematic at all
0 0
Replying to WilaFox • Aug 9, 2026
I... I knew it... I knew THAT will happen... But... I didn't expect it to happen like this😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Cmon I am a crybaby and Tiantian was such s sweet boy, he didn't deserve this😭😭😭😭 right after he told Wenshu to wait for him😭😭😭😭
7 1
Replying to WilaFox • Aug 9, 2026
Best part is that some of people who find this problematic rared Double helix 10/10 xddd
Just that Double helix is much much much more problematic than this... If you liked it, good for you, but some people made complains that this series is problematic and they're not sure if they'll watch it because boy crushes on his sister's boyfriend and these exact people were apparently ok wifh finishing DH where much worse things happened😅

Hope I made myself clear
2 2
Replying to Jero • Aug 9, 2026
Sometimes, we have to normalize bls being a bit problematic for the sake of the story
Best part is that some of people who find this problematic rared Double helix 10/10 xddd
11 10
Replying to burnot • Aug 8, 2026
What sources did you use to get the comparative budgets for seasons 1 and 2? I'm interested.However, it can be…
Honestly I'm just assuming, but it's clear that S1 1 is low budete. And don't get me wrong, as I said, that's why make it special and I totally love it. About S2, well, D1 was really successful, so I asdlsuke they got some sponsors for S2... Maybe I'm wrong, I don't know, I haven't seen ep1 yet...
0 0
On Gelboys Season 2 • Aug 8, 2026
I'm worried about one thing... If we talk about low budget series, I don't really think that season one had some budget at all. And that's what made the show unique, everyone who was included put as much effort into the production as it was possible.

But I think they do have some money, a lot of money now and I'm kinda afraid it'll ruin the vibe... Well, I'm still very excited and still expect a lot of drama!
1 2
Replying to WilaFox • Aug 8, 2026
I'm a little bit confused about what's goin on from a certain moment... I got kinda lost in the plot after their…
that's true... but I skipped some parts because I had only half an hour to go somewhere and I wanted to finish it before I leave... I saw coments on IG that you can't skip any part in this series because you can miss some important detail😅😅now I see it... I won't skip anything from now on... Just now I checked random episode and itbwas ep7 and I saw that note "two months later"...

Well, that was my bad, thank you for explanation🧡
2 0
Replying to WilaFox • Aug 8, 2026
I'm a little bit confused about what's goin on from a certain moment... I got kinda lost in the plot after their…
I see, thank you! I skip the intro, that's why I missed the time skips but now it all makes sense
1 2