Bro I immediately thought of Sasaki to Miyano! I wish they make a drama adaptation of it
they will, but the manga hasn't finished yet and I don't think it'll end anytime soon because I've heard that the author wants to continue and write also their university life...
It's such a shame that kdramas nowdays (mostly) only have 12eps... it's too short.
this could work perfectly as 16eps... the history of D.N.X, the scandal or the fight or whatever had happened could be ecplained and maybe even solved after years, we could learn more about Lee Chan's ex and why is she so obsessed with him, we could actually see other members and their pov on the situation, then something more about the friendship of Ha Gi and Lee Chan, there are still so many things to say and show...
I remember this feeling from Spring of youth. The plot focused on love triangle and relationships was closed. but there were still some many things unsaid that needed the closure but were never closed... They weren't even focused on, everything about the other members and group was just a thing in the backgroud... I understand that this is based on romantic webtoon which focuses mostly on love triangle, but they already changes so many things, that adding of some plot wouldn't make any harm... it'd be the opposite actually
I feel sorry for Sazuki... I did the same thing as he did, I've never kept it a secret that I like BL. I didn't walk around with "I love BL" tattoo on my face, but it wasn't a secret, a lot of people know now and had know before BL became popular... But it's diffent since I'm a girl, because well BL is basically made for us🙃
I miss the days when this site was dominated by Kdrama loving fans,now there's too many cdrama fans here with…
I honestly never understood this kdrama/cdrama wars... I mean, both sides have their masterpieces and their, ehm, let's say not really good works... Both have amazing actors with s thrilling chemistry, both countries can produce something great, series, movies, music, food, whatever...
As someone who watch literally everything, kdrama, cdrama, jdrama, BL, anime, netfkix series, abo, basically western things, I also watched some Turkish soap opera... I mean... stop with this alreadyðŸ˜All of them can have really good projects, but also some really bad and it's nothing wrong about itðŸ˜
Surprisingly, this episode was much better than I expected... I mean, from the preview we already knew about the scandal and well... I didn't expect much. She'd be brave enough to go to work, everyone will talk about her, she'll either regret it or act like nothing had happened and Lee Chan will cause some drama... Yk, exactly the same as we've already seen xy times before...
But they release surprise me with the path this episode went... It wasn't that typical scandal episode as you'd expect...
For some reason, I do believe that some people, especially knetizens (sorty guys, but you're really infamously famous), would seriousky act like this... I mean, throwing away Appelo's things and so on...
I've been series addict for 12 years, I remember when I watched series like Supernatural, Shadowhunters, Vampire…
Some series are perfectly fine the way they are, they really don't need to be shorter or longer. I like when screenwriters know how when is the right time to end end and be able to explain everything and close everything that needs to be closed..But yeah, since they already included second couple, they deserve much space. They could tell us something more about their childhood or maybe about their fathers...So I basically agree with you in this one but in general I like 45mins / episode more😅
But it has only 10 episodes... If there were 12 of them, there would be still space for it. Right now I'm kinda afraid there won't be enough space for everything and that it'll be rushed ending
One thing I'll never understand why GMMTVs stuff is always 45/50 min but stuff from other companies that airs…
I've been series addict for 12 years, I remember when I watched series like Supernatural, Shadowhunters, Vampire diaries, Teen wolf, Secret circle... all of them were 40-50 mins per episode... Then netflix series were around 1 hour and well kdramas and some BLs too... But since I remember these shorter episodes, I don't really mind and I think they are better sometimes...
If this one had longer episodes, they would have to add some unnceccessary scenes to fill it or reduce the episodes number... Okay, in thic case, side couple deserves more space and these 10min could help them, but in general I think that 45min are perfectly fine...
I remember this feeling from Spring of youth. The plot focused on love triangle and relationships was closed. but there were still some many things unsaid that needed the closure but were never closed... They weren't even focused on, everything about the other members and group was just a thing in the backgroud... I understand that this is based on romantic webtoon which focuses mostly on love triangle, but they already changes so many things, that adding of some plot wouldn't make any harm... it'd be the opposite actually
As someone who watch literally everything, kdrama, cdrama, jdrama, BL, anime, netfkix series, abo, basically western things, I also watched some Turkish soap opera... I mean... stop with this alreadyðŸ˜All of them can have really good projects, but also some really bad and it's nothing wrong about itðŸ˜
But they release surprise me with the path this episode went... It wasn't that typical scandal episode as you'd expect...
But it has only 10 episodes... If there were 12 of them, there would be still space for it. Right now I'm kinda afraid there won't be enough space for everything and that it'll be rushed ending
If this one had longer episodes, they would have to add some unnceccessary scenes to fill it or reduce the episodes number... Okay, in thic case, side couple deserves more space and these 10min could help them, but in general I think that 45min are perfectly fine...