K-Drama
On Our Skyy • Dec 24, 2018
Title Our Skyy
Part 1: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6xwtbz
0 0
On Our Skyy • Dec 24, 2018
Title Our Skyy
where so u watch this drama ? all of the parts
0 0
On Our Skyy • Dec 24, 2018
Title Our Skyy
I've only watched SOTUS: The Series and I'm not bothered to watch the other prequels so I might just go ahead and watch this
0 0
On Five Enough • Dec 23, 2018
Title Five Enough
First K drama I watched it was a nice one.
0 0
Replying to Silent • Dec 23, 2018
Title Love by Chance Spoiler
did something happen ? I haven't watched this drama yet
wow why are some managers so stupid. Makes sense why the director said he doesn't want to do a 2nd season.
0 0
On Nanao • Dec 21, 2018
Person Nanao
she looks mixed
1 0
Replying to clee95 • Dec 21, 2018
Person Perth Tanapon Sukumpantanasan
That's exactly where he got his that name from lol. His dad went there for school when he was a teenager, so he…
cool I'm from Aus :)
4 0
On Jang Seung Jo • Dec 21, 2018
Person Jang Seung Jo
37 ??? ARE YOU KIDDING ME
17 1
Replying to Silent • Dec 21, 2018
Person Saint Suppapong Udomkaewkanjana
he looks korean but I honestly keep questioning whether his face is natural or not
he looks a bit different in this photo compared to his appearance in love by chance.
1 4
On Um Apasiri Nitibhon • Dec 21, 2018
Person Um Apasiri Nitibhon
great actress naturally pretty
10 0
On Bua Mudchima Pluempitiviriyavaj • Dec 21, 2018
Person Bua Mudchima Pluempitiviriyavaj
she has that 'Chinese' look
2 0
On Sammy Samantha Melanie Coates • Dec 21, 2018
Person Sammy Samantha Melanie Coates
Great actress love her role in love by chance. Naturally pretty I hope she doesn't get a lot of hate and won't be criticized for her appearance though.
14 1
On Lucky's First Love • Dec 21, 2018
Title Lucky's First Love
I love both of the leads Bai Lu was really good in Uncontrollable Lovers.
6 0
On Bai Lu • Dec 21, 2018
Person Bai Lu
she was so good in uncontrollable lovers playing 2 different people. Her acting was soo good I was too dumb to realize its the same actress.
8 0
Replying to Umi Chan • Dec 21, 2018
Title Blowing in the Wind
I dunno why but this male actor gives me a strange feeling. What's with his mood in that pic??? Why looks so angry?
I think because of how successful his role is in The Eternal Love Series he's currently being type casted.
4 1
Replying to Silent • Dec 20, 2018
Title Love by Chance
is this good ? I've been thinking about watching it haven't watched BL in a while.
thx
1 0
On Perth Tanapon Sukumpantanasan • Dec 20, 2018
Person Perth Tanapon Sukumpantanasan
when ever I see his name I think Perth as in Perth the capital of Western Australia , Australia
5 0
Replying to Themotherofloopers • Dec 20, 2018
Title Love by Chance
FYI---Saint is no longer working with the manager who had that public fight with Perth's manager....(good sign…
did something happen ? I haven't watched this drama yet
0 0
Replying to Brownie • Dec 20, 2018
Title Love by Chance
It's been some time since I visited this drama page. I still miss my ship Pete x Ae
is this good ? I've been thinking about watching it haven't watched BL in a while.
0 0
Replying to Noel • Dec 20, 2018
Title When We Were Young
It's so good! It reminds me of 'A Love So Beautiful' and 'Reply 1997' It has a good blend of both--in my opinion.…
thx :)
0 0
