Editorials
On Huang You Ming • Dec 19, 2018
Person Huang You Ming
this guy is in everything
2 0
On When We Were Young • Dec 19, 2018
Title When We Were Young
is this good ?
1 0
On Prince Mak • Dec 19, 2018
Person Prince Mak
its honestly great seeing Australians in dramas its very rare.
3 0
On My Fitness Coach • Dec 19, 2018
Title My Fitness Coach
Henry Prince Mak is in it - its great and rare to see Australians over there
1 0
Replying to ShikitoAnansume • Dec 19, 2018
Person Jiro Wang
hayss.... i never thought.. that my SUPER Awesome IDOL..would through that tragic event.... don't worry we…
what happened ?
0 0
On Jiro Wang • Dec 19, 2018
Person Jiro Wang
he has an ageless face
5 0
On Tan Zhuo • Dec 19, 2018
Person Tan Zhuo
she so good as the evil consort in Story of Yanxi Palace
5 0
On Mook Worranit Thawornwong • Dec 17, 2018
Person Mook Worranit Thawornwong
has she had stuff done cause she looks different to me in Love at first hate
1 0
On Love at First Hate • Dec 17, 2018
Title Love at First Hate Spoiler
haven't watched the drama but does she end up pregnant ? I saw a pic of her holding a pregnancy test
1 0
On Hymn of Death • Dec 15, 2018
Title Hymn of Death
I don't know how I feel about this drama I pity the characters and I think the acting was great but I felt like something was missing. Kind of like Remember War of the Son except this is a true story. Also I had no problem with the tragedy considering it was 1926.
0 0
Replying to Ever Night • Dec 15, 2018
Title Ever Night
Replying to deleted comment
I think it because they both have different values and opinions on the world.
1 0
On Kim Tae Hwan • Dec 14, 2018
Person Kim Tae Hwan
I think he would be really successful in China rather than Korea. To me he just has that 'Chinese acting style' I think every country has there own 'acting style'. He's been struggling to get roles in Korea so he's mainly been modeling because he get paid well as an international model.
6 0
Replying to Silent • Dec 14, 2018
Title My Amazing Boyfriend Season 2
It's sad that they had to change the cast. I think it would be weird watching season 2 at first because the actors…
wow 15 likes :)
0 0
On Oh! My Emperor • Dec 14, 2018
Title Oh! My Emperor
is this good ?
1 1
On Emn Chen • Dec 14, 2018
Person Emn Chen
he's currently on hiatus from the group doing individual work
2 0
Replying to Jean • Dec 14, 2018
Title Oh! My Emperor
i want to watch some chinese drama so i'm starting this
comment
0 0
Replying to yoonbread • Dec 14, 2018
Person Dylan Wang
Can't wait to see Didi in his new role as Ning Que. He's going to rock it.
Isn't it just a rumor ? nothing official has been announced
2 0
On Ever Night • Dec 14, 2018
Title Ever Night
This is not a harem drama - he only ends up with 1 person and he doesn't do anything to any of the other female characters in this drama.
2 0
On Ever Night • Dec 14, 2018
Title Ever Night Spoiler
Ep 35 - how is NQ a senior uncle to the old lady ? the hierarchy is confusing. Its confusing because NQ is Fuzi's student not brother but Fuzi ranking would probably be 1 and his students rankings would be 2 - below him since his clan is the top clan in clan ranking system but I am still confused. How is NQ a Seinor Uncle ?. Don't really understand the difference between brother/sister and aunt/uncle titles and there relation to the the master.
0 0
Replying to Ever Night • Dec 13, 2018
Title Ever Night
Replying to deleted comment
?? not sure what u mean.
0 0
