• Last Online: Dec 23, 2018

amrita828

Italy
You're Beautiful
Apr 12, 2012
Not that this drama needed yet another review: it must be by all means the most talked about K-drama of all times. Writing one satisfies my need to fraternize with the only reviewer here who had the guts to give it a 6, well aware that I will be submerged with jolly hatred, so diplomatically expressed by clicking on the "not helpful" choice.

Let me start with the plot. It isn't the most original of all, but I don't consider this a flaw, per se. Few things are more satisfying for a romantic than a woman compelled by circumstances to live under the same roof with 3 good-looking men. Season this with music, humour and a lot of misunderstandings, and you have the perfect material for a great drama.

My problem lies with dialogues and execution. The first are childish and repetitive, the second is average. I can see for myself that the actors are good looking, but that's the extent of their charm.
Park Shin Hye is insufferable. She displays two emotions only here: surprise - round eyes and O-shaped lips - and desperation - a river of tears. Her character has no real development: a nun who changes her love for god with love for a star, without learning anything whatsoever from the experience, neither wisdom, nor self-assurance or pride. One more apology from her mouth and I'd have strangled her. And don't let me started on the way she walks, as if she were trying to apologize for her existence too.
Out of the three guys, the only acting chop I'm ready to salvage is Lee Hong Ki's. He looks like a puppy, but is endearing and changes throughout the show. Jang Geun Suk uses too many exaggerated facial expressions and Kang Shin Woo too few. The result is forced. One is reminded every minute of the show that these people are staging a drama.
The character of Uee is your usual spiteful duck, whose purpose is none other than add the nth foot walking all over humble Go Mi Nam.
And Grey Eminence the lost twin brother must be the most useless character ever created, who comes back, takes all the glory he did nothing to obtain without as much as a thank you, and even has the guts to start an affair with a woman who has made his sister's life a living hell.

I have admitted before at not being a K-pop fan, therefore I didn't really like the music. But this is my problem, and it would be unfair to judge an original OST only based upon my taste. I thought some songs were used too often and they annoyed me in the long run.

Re-watch value is obviously in line with the general liking of a drama. If one has fallen in love with it, one will probably want to revive the experience. If this is not the case, why re-watch something average when tons of other dramas are still to be seen?

Meitantei no Okite
Sep 26, 2011
I'm doing something I probably shouldn't: paste my own review from one site into here. I just feel that this little, surprising drama deserves at least one praise.

I truly loved this show. It's a mixture of Agatha Christie, Conan Doyle, Ellery Queen and Philip Marlow, all made into a hilarious parody.

The great "Meitantei", brilliantly portrayed by Matsuda Shota, is a cocktail of silly arrogance, childish mistakes and misgivings, yet he's got brain and you can't help but like him a lot through all his naive traits.

The older policeman is a sort of "deus ex machina", who understands the needs of the dramatic process and explains it to his collegues and, in so doing, to the viewers.

Kashii Yu does a great job in picturing the only clear headed character in the story, who eventually learns to follow the rules, not those of the real investigation but the ones that create a detective story.

This show has to be viewed on different levels: the plot itself and the sub-plot, which is "how is a classic detective story created?".

I enjoyed the music too. Just like the situations portrayed, it mimics the pathos always found in thriller stories and makes it all the funnier.

Not to spoil but to encourage, let me add that the finale is brilliant; it will either leave you completely perplexed or you will laugh out loud and be left with a grin on your face, as I was.

Laundry
Jun 1, 2011
Some movies captivate me because of the thrill to know, the excitment of actions and scenes, the schooting opulence. Others are more like an old album of photographs, little moments stored away in order to look at them in the future and smile. Laudry falls in the second category, for me.

The pace of the movie and the general feel of it are clear from the very first minutes. Ordinary and yet unique people coming and going, a young lead who does nothing more than observe the world from a very static point of view, never moving too far. His world is made of little things, of routinary chores and familiar faces and places.
When his environement is somehow overturned he takes the new challenge with the calmness and ingenuity of a child.
It's endearing, adorable to watch, heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time.

I watched this movie because Yosuke Kubozuka plays the main role in it. I'm enchanted by this actor, his versatility and ability to make the viewer empathize with his characters, no matter what they do or who they are.
His acting here is so believable it impressed me once more. He managed to create a character who is at the same time sad and sunny.
As I said, the movie is a collection of moments. There is a crying one which felt so much like a punch in my guts I will never forget it.

The music fits the bill. It's not unforgettable, but simple as the movie itself.

If you want to fall in love with a character who is neither hot, nor heroic, nor cool or romantic in the traditional sense of the word, watch this movie.
The re-watch value is high because I will definetely go back to it.

Perhaps Love
Apr 12, 2011
I usually am not a fan of musicals. There are a few instances, though, in which the story told is so beautiful and the acting so engrossing, I forget the genre and let myself be absorbed in the story told via music.

Perhaps love is one of those instances. The movie by Peter Chan has been compared to Baz Luhrmann's "Moulin Rouge" and indeed it shares with this last the same theatrical flavour, between reality and dream. One can't help be reminded of classical operas such as La Traviata or Tosca, with elements of melodrama and tragic mingled with grand musical pieces and modern settings.

With the help of the music, this movie could be watched without subtitles and still be understood by those who don't know Mandarin. This goes to the director and the actors credit.

The plot is simple and very classical, but the style is new and the music original. Not an everyday movie by all means, but one which will linger in your memory.

My Lovely Sam Soon
Jul 12, 2011
I am well aware my numbers for this show are all over the place. That's because I'm trying to be fair and at the same time true to myself. I'm not sure I am succeeding.

In order to be fair, I have to give this drama what is its due. Script, acting, direction, music are VERY good. The script is downright brilliant, with many lines worth of being quoted. Kim Sun Ah is fantastic: self-ironic, convincing, funny and determined. Hyun Bin has to portray a distasteful character, and does so with a seemingly effortless performance. All the side characters are wonderfully characterized and likable.

The music is perfectly chosen too, with just the right mixture of irony and pathos-building required by the story.

But I also have to be honest. And to do so I have to admit I didn't like this drama. I spent more time cringing and shivering in embarrassment than laughing or falling in love.

Each character is unique and wonderfully portrayed, but for the duration of 16 episodes I kept on asking myself: why? Why should these two like each other?

When I watch a drama and instead of rooting for the main couple I concentrate on the scenery, the cake, the old mother or the child it means something is wrong, at least for me. And when the first kiss doesn't make me smile in delight, something is even more wrong.

I could never feel sympathy for Sam Soon & Jin Heon. Not as a couple. By the middle I was terribly annoyed by both: by him because he couldn't be a man and decide; by her because she slowly morphed from the anti-conventional woman she used to be into a sort of human ivy, spying on her "man", shouting too much, crying too much, asking for rings, declarations and all the most conventional paraphernalia attached to your usual relationship. Had I been the man in the situation, I would have flown to Mars in order to escape the torture.

Possibly, the acting is too good: had the characters been more wooden or less expressive, I would have felt nothing for them and had had no reason to cringe. How ironic is this?

To summarize: I believe a review has to be fair. When confronted with a good show/movie/book/painting one has to be objective and recognize its value. This is why I gave it an overall 8 when, on a mere emotional and personal level, I would barely have given it a 6.

Rondo
Oct 29, 2011
I have been literally blown away by this drama.
Discovered by mere chance while following Takenouchi Yutaka's work, it soon proved to be one of my best drama findings. It wasn't even listed on MDL, nor have I ever read a review or a comment about it.
Rondo is a romance thriller. The two aspects are smoothly interwoven and so well balanced that I don't know if I should say it's a romance on the background of a major criminal plot, or a thriller with an undertone of romance.
But let me go in order.

Plot: 10.
Should you decide to watch this drama, don't be deterred by the complex police investigation at the beginning. Slowly but steadily, the jigsaw pieces find their right place and everything becomes clearer and more and more gripping. Never predictable though; on the contrary, there's a twist at every turn.
The love story is simply beautiful. I love the Japanese-Korean interaction between the main leads, it adds a lot of colour to the story and create some very sweet moments. The two characters are a beauty to watch together: both intense and believable, both incredibly good-looking.

Acting: 10.
Terrific performances by all. Takenouchi proved once again to be an outstanding, very expressive actor and, I can just as well admit it, sexy as hell. The only asian man beside Takeshi Kaneshiro who looks good with a moustache. Choi Ji Woo, whom I had never seen acting before, is wonderful. I loved their first encounter and, since I'm very partial to those, I can say it marked the moment I decided I liked this drama. On screen they share the kind of chemistry which is created by tension and suspicion.
I was impressed by Hayami Mokomichi's and Shin Hyun Joon's performances too.

Cinematography: 10.
This is a dark drama. So are the colours, the screenshots, the city views. Black and gray are the predominant hues. The overall photography and direction are spot-on and there were times when I thought I was watching a long movie, instead of a drama.

Music: 11.
Wait... the option is not available. Pity, since the music is a blast, at least for my taste. There's an awesome instrumental piece in between ethnic and trip-hop which is so well used I was always longing for it to play. The music plays a major role in connection with the shooting. Very well chosen.

Re-watch value is obviously a little lower, as it always is with suspense dramas. Once the twists are known, a little of the thrill is gone. Which doesn't mean I won't rewatch this drama when a reasonable time will have passed.

There is only one sad note about this show: the quality of the streaming videos available. Subs: an atrocity. Although I marathoned through the drama, I must say it was an odyssey. The first episode, which is 90 minutes long, is impossible to find whole and in the right order. It almost made me give up the drama entirely, until I decided to find an alternative way... I'm glad I did. The rest of the 10 episodes has to be scraped together here and there. But if you have the patience, you won't regret it.

Letters from Iwo Jima
Jul 31, 2011
The premises: this is a war movie through and through.
There are no romance, no cuteness, no funny moments to draw a breath. There are no gorgeous sceneries to admire, or beautiful faces to ogle.
This movie is a punch directed at your very stomach. And yet it's so full of heart and intensity it left an indelible trace in my memory.
It's the story of a handful of Japanese soldiers left on guard of the rocky, desolate, deserted but of outmost strategic importance island of Iwo Jima. They are basically left to rotten there and eventually being slaughtered, if not by the Americans, by the obtuseness of high rank Japanese officials.

It's based on a true story, so I have no fear to spoil the plot. Many of you may already know of Iwo Jima, if only for the über-famous picture of the American soldiers planting the stars and stripe flag on a little mountain of dirt. This movie tells the same story, but from the other side of the barricade, in the literal sense of the word.
Western films tend to depict Japanese soldiers during WWII like war machines, ready to die for their country no matter what, cold and determined. Here we see the human side of them, the ultimate meaning of the film being the universality of fear, loneliness, anguish and friendship.

Outstanding acting performances by all the cast, entirely Japanese and terrific direction by acclaimed Clint Eastwood.

This is the kind of film one re-watches sooner or later. A film-library movie. You have been warned as to its content, so I recommend it with a clear conscience.

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
Feb 9, 2017
The reason why I chose this drama among the lot, is the number of great reviews it got. I've read words like "perfect", "unforgettable" and "awesome" in regard to it, so I started with more than a little expectation. These high praises are also the reason why I'm writing a review myself; because perhaps out there there's someone like me who'd find words like "bland", "silly" or "yawn inducing" much more befitting to this particular drama.

The plot is sweet enough, but I truly fail to see its purpose. The premises, that is, a girly girl who lifts heavy weights, could have been everyone else that comes to mind – a clown, a dock worker, a truck driver or a simple student. The sport of weightlifting itself does absolutely nothing to deeply define this girl, except for 2 details: 1st, the hardship of balancing love for this sport with the basic womanly needs of being pretty; 2nd, the ridiculous choice of main actress, who is as believable as a weightlifter as I am as the first queen of Goryeo.
In Cheese in the Trap, the last drama I saw her acting in, someone called her "a giraffe", which I'd say is quite accurate a description. Lee Sung Kyung is tall, thin and beautiful, and her acting here consists of an alternation of pouts and a goofy gate that should lead us to believe she's not feminine. While watching, I spent a lot of time deciding whether I should raise one eyebrow or both.

The humour is off, at least for my taste. I didn't laugh once. There's too much screaming and wrestling, and most of all, there's too much eating. When I enter the realm of Korean drama, I'm psychologically prepared to see people eat at every opportunity, but here they really don't do much more. The quantity of food – and junk food – shoved into everyone's mouth is such that I got nauseous.

Acting is average. None of the actors shine in his or her performance, possibly because the script has no room for deep characterization. This isn't even a coming of age kind of story, since all characters end up being basically the same they were in the beginning, but with a partner. All the interesting cues, those that somehow delved deeper into the emotions of some characters, are conveniently skimmed and resolved in the space of a few minutes. Everyone lies to everyone else and calls it either friendship or protection. Bah.

There is some music… I think.

Never to be rewatched. Once was enough to establish this is not my kind of drama and simply forget about it. My 6 is due to the fact that I completed it.

Hot Shot
Apr 23, 2011
This is one of my favourite Taiwanese dramas. Perhaps it would be fair to add that I usually love dramas and movies dealing with sports, and this one in particular is about basketball, my favourite.

But it isn't so much the plot which makes this into a great watch: it's the direction style. Everything about it is over the top: from the athlets who fly around the court as wuxia warrior on a battlefield, to the characters who have the flavour of manga drawings, from the camera angle which plays with frozen scenes and facial expressions, to the plot itself, with its never completely serious twists. References to the battlefield, the Romans, the Greek and Sun Tzu's the art of war are scattered all over the show for the most attentive viewer to catch.

The scenes displaying street basket are awesome and the beautiful music is chosen with sense and aim.

I'm ready to recommend this to every basketball lover. Should you happen to hate this sport, then it may be a harder watch, unless you are appeased by the good-looking actors, in heaps here, and the beautiful, strong and far from whining leading ladies.

You're My Pet
May 5, 2012
This movie isn't bad: it's scandalous.
I am currently punishing myself for having surrendered to curiosity and approached it in a moment of bad impulse. It doesn't help that I had nothing better to do, because it managed to turn me from lazily content to furious.

The plot is a butchery of the original story. What they have done is take a very uncommon, extra-ordinary, even controversial plot and randomly cut it like Edward Scissorhands gone completely mad.
Let's have a look at who those characters should be - in the mind of the Japanese author: Sumire is a cold, measured, prim career woman who's incapable of opening to anyone. Her loneliness is so much a choice as it is her condemnation. Momo is a young man with talent who stopped loving himself, all instinct and childlike/petlike sweetness. The encounter of these two world-apart people is indeed that of an owner and her pet, while the epilogue is the growth of both as people. Kimi Wa Petto explained why and how Momo is the only one capable of drawing out Sumire's need to give love and why Sumire's the perfect choice to make him finally reconcile with who he is.

This movie takes out every trace of insightful characterization and leaves us with a badly edited huge fluff. It makes those who have seen the drama - like me - bitterly disappointed and those who haven't puzzled, when not disturbed by the concept of a barfing man.
The cast does not save the day. I wonder if they have taken the time to read the manga, or watch the drama to at least understand who these characters are. Perhaps it isn't fair to ascribe this to the actors, but I couldn't help comparing the sober elegance of Koyuki with the frilly style - so out of character - of Kim Ha Neul. And while Matsujun was a very convincing pet, Jang Geun Suk is an embarrassing pantomime of one. The dance is the icing on the cake: the beautiful, well danced modern ballet in KWP morphed here into a crazy grass-hopping. Humph.

In conclusion, I recommend this movie to nobody.

Lie to Me
Jun 30, 2011
This is one of those blatant cases where I can't help wondering why do they begin filming a drama when they haven't got the complete script yet? Why do they insist in making the viewer invest time and energies on something which changes from black to white in the space of an episode?

This is so annoying, and so sad.

Like everyone before me already pointed out, the lead actors did a brilliant job here. They are so natural together, it's a pleasure to watch them interact.

But even cute has its limit, at least for me. I didn't know of the writer switch until the last episode, but the difference was evident. What used to be a quirky, funny, sweet and sexy script suddenly turned into a sugary, childish, cutie cute one, with these two chirping to each other for the duration of six, never-ending episodes.

When mutual love has been loudly declared, the lie has come into the open, the antagonists are out of the games, what is left in terms of expectations? Who cares what they eat and when or how many times they hold hands?

Somehow, they used all their good cards at the beginning of the game, only to drag it with uninteresting little scenes till the end. By the third ice-cream I was ready to smear it on the face of the director.

Also, I was left wondering what happened to the majority of the characters? Were they sucked into some drama black hole, or sent en masse to Paris where they are happily eating escargots?

The music was somehow schizophrenic. At the beginning I though it was horrid, with those very childish pop songs used at every turn. Then it improved a lot, it became more varied and able to enhance the feelings. At times it was hilariously chosen. Then it changed again and became a simple background sound, which I forgot a few minutes after it was played.

Re-watch value is obviously low, unless something heavy hits me on the head and I think this drama's only got 11 episodes.

Algernon Ni Hanataba O
May 17, 2016
This is the kind of drama whose review needs to be written as soon as the viewing is over, emotions still raw and somehow sore.

Ironically, it had been sitting in my ptw list for a good year, waiting - so I thought - for me to be in the right mood for its somehow heavy subject. It came as a big surprise that this was the perfect moment and Algernon ni Hanataba wo is the show that finally reminded me why I fell in love with Asian dramas in the first place and became an addict so many years ago.
It enchanted me and pulled me into its world five minutes in. I hadn't even realized I was marathoning with bated breath until I exhaled.

The show is built on two different levels: the plot itself with its events and the story told by the characters. These two levels aren't of equal importance, that is, if you watch for the events it may disappoint you, as it suffers from the typical Japanese brevity and sudden, unexpected turns. However, this drama is meant to be valued for the thoughts it provokes and the way it does so, hence my perfect mark.

I won't lie, it made me cry. A lot.
This is a beautifully heart-wrenching story of diversity and the need to conform, be 'equal'. While most of us aim at being smart enough to earn more, have success in life and even wallow in our self-esteem, Sakuto dreams of becoming intelligent for the people around him to love him. This makes his journey all the more tragic, since it inevitably raises the question whether he was happier when only half cognizant of his surrounding or when he fully grasped the meaning of everyone's motivations and finds out that being a genius can be a sentence to loneliness. It also heavily probes on the benefits of intelligence when it's attained at the cost of humanity, empathy, compassion and even love.

I believe each single character in this drama has a precise purpose in terms of typecasting the different approaches to what is generally considered 'normal'. Here's a word I hate when referred to human beings, but it is the core of this tale, in its literal meaning of 'conforming to the norm'. This means that all the characters revolving around Sakuto find their justification only in connection with him, they represent the wide range of 'normality' as opposed to the extremes Sakuto's going to experience.

Which is not to say that they didn't act well. Quite the opposite: what fascinated me here is the fact that each actor played its part in a different way, according to his/her role in Sakuto's life. The same can be said about the direction, which plays a precise role too with its use of symbolism, archetypes, flowers, colours, camera focalization. Even Algernon is a great character. Tiny details are everything but irrelevant, a trait I always, highly appreciate.
And at the risk of being called biased, I maintain Yamashita's acting is impressive here. I was deeply moved by the sheer movement of his hand, the subtle, slow changes in stance, walk, gaze. I loved Sakuto as a viewer, as a woman, as a mother, as a sister, as a friend, to the point I desperately wanted to hug him and never let go. I could go on, but I'm becoming verbose and perhaps a little too emotional too.

The music is the only trait of the drama that gets a mere passing grade. I wish Japanese shows in general would put on their Osts the same amount of effort they spend on photography and characterization. The only song played here is very suitable to the story, but repetitive to the point of losing all its impact.

I've already rewatched many scenes soon after completing an episode. I simply couldn't help it. There's no doubt in my mind I'm going to re-watch the whole drama soon enough, certain it will lose none of its emotional impact on further viewing.

Come Rain Come Shine
May 31, 2011
Stay away from this movie if you look for something happening, for romance or for passion. Nothing happens, at least nothing in the eye of the viewer, while everything takes place in the world of the characters.

I knew that Come Rain, Come Shine was an essay movie and I watched it knowing it. I was reminded of some French nouvelle vague film, full of silences and broken dialogues.

It's a slow, sedate film, where emotions are expressed via immobility, instead of events. I read the film didn't get a good reception at the Berlin Film Festival, but then again, I've learnt never to base my judgment on European film festivals, unless I want to end up watching a movie by some unknown Uzbek director with 20 minutes shoot of a solitary ant walking on a roof.

I'm not joking, the movie really exists.

The acting is awesome. I could say that Hyun Bin is his usual gorgeous self, but in this case it would be a very shallow statement, mostly because for a good portion of the movie the only thing one gets to see of him is his silhouette in half darkness. But he's got the chance to use one of his best traits in terms of acting: showing feelings with the mere twitching of the lips, the raising of an eyebrow or a tilt of his head.

Im Su Jung is just as expressive, her mood highlighted by an excessive thinness and pallor which make her look like a fragile doll. Her character is the "guilty" party, and yet one can't help feeling for her frustration in front of her husband's wall of infuriating politeness.

I would have given the music a 0 if the option were available, for the simple reason that... there is NO music. One may object that the absence of sound is more deafening than anything else, which is certainly true about this movie, but doesn't make rating the music any more possible.

Given the premises, I think you will understand why the re-watch value is pretty low. Personally, I was oddly captivated by this movie, possibly because it came after an interesting debate on this same site about marriage and its expiry-date. But I'm not sure I'm ready to recommend this film to anyone, unless you're a Hyun Bin's fan like me and while watching fantazise about having him frolicking in YOUR kitchen, instead of the stage one.

Last Cinderella
Jun 23, 2013
Let me start by saying that light rom-coms are not my favoutite genre: I usually feel slightly detached and only watch them for the entertainment and the pleasure to let my brain rest for a while.

View in this light, Last Cinderella is the perfect romantic comedy. It's funny, at times utterly hilarious, it's fast-paced, it's highly entertaining, well characterized and most of all it's sexy.
Therefore, lowering my score because it didn't make my heart pound or didn't make me weep or think and re-think would be unfair towards the script, the cast and the general value of the drama.

If you're looking for a good romantic comedy, this is it. The cast is brilliant, the romance is spicy, the humour is wicked, the kisses are great, the guys are hot and the friendship between the three women deliciously naughty and heartwarming.

This kind of drama doesn't need long academic dissertations. Watch it for the fun and, yes, for Miura Haruma. He must be the hottest thing after chili paste. A shallow statement? Yes, of course, but then again, a good rom-com should stir your hormones, if it pretends to stir the neurons it invariably fails.

The music fits its purpose, it's just as light and summer-like as the drama itself.

Last Cinderella lends itself to multiple watching, hence the high re-watch value. Since I believe it's perfect for the Summer, I suggest you start watching it now. I doubt you'll regret it.

Reply 1997
Nov 1, 2012
Another review of the most popular drama on MDL is certainly redundant; in fact, I haven't got much to add to what has already been so well expressed by many.
However, you could have the same reservations I had before someone recommended it to me, and may end up skipping a delicious drama thinking - wrongly - that it's not for you.

At first I simply left it off my list without a second thought because of the meagre synopsis. What, fangirlism? No, thank you! I'm not even a fan of K-pop, let alone pop from the 90ies, who could care less?, I thought.
If you have the same doubts, please know that this drama proved me wrong: not only "groupies" and K-pop are a simple vehicle to a completely different story, but that same fangirl I thought I would detest became my favourite character and the one I related to the most.

The story is made of small moments, some hilarious, some incredibly sweet, some profound, some all of those. There are episodes, mostly in the beginning, which take place in the space of a few hours and tell of little, at times mundane occurrences. They are the true force of the drama, along with the characters, because whether you're young or old, from one side of the planet or the other, you surely have lived at least one of those situations yourself. All is seasoned with those very Korean peculiarities we love, including huge meals, bodily needs, people losing their temper and shouting around, gossiping ahjummas and overly stubborn ahjussis.

Reply 1997 finally confirmed something I have been thinking about a lot lately: my liking of a drama is directly related to the number of likable characters. The more, the better.
These people are adorable. All of them. And on top of them, let me put Shi Won, an anti heroine full of shortcomings but wonderfully consistent, brave, straightforward and charming. Even when she's wrong, she's reasonable. I dare say, this drama is a celebration of feminism, not the trite and anachronistic one of wild females rotating their bras over their heads and claiming the ownership of their bodies, but the one combining sweetness and strength of will, friendship and solidarity among girls.

The very natural acting of all adds to the general feeling of realism. It's easy to forget these people are staging a drama. Great. At times I laughed hard, smiled or sympathized because I could see that very scene happening live in front of my eyes.

The music isn't unforgettable, but it's used very well and it's so varied it never bored me, nor did I ever think it wasn't properly chosen for the scene.

As I said, another review may not be very useful, but if it convinces even one hesitant viewer to give the drama a try, it'll have fulfilled its purpose. A very sweet and enjoyable ride I am willing to go along for again. Any time.