Editorials
Replying to Adele Jane • Feb 14, 2020
Title Fah Fak Ruk
where are you watching it from?
I'll pm you the link
0 2
On Fah Fak Ruk • Feb 14, 2020
Title Fah Fak Ruk Spoiler
I was laughing so hard on ep1 that I had cramps on my stomach. It's quite funny.Especially the scenes at the registry office
1 4
Replying to martina • Feb 11, 2020
Title Jao Sao Salatan
could you share the link please?
I'll pm you
0 1
Replying to Noy • Feb 1, 2020
Title My Name Is Busaba
I tried the k version and it didn't click. The teaser looks fun. My fierce wife original version was not interesting…
fingers & toes crossed :)
0 1
On Parasite • Feb 1, 2020
Title Parasite
probably one of the best I have watched lately,
3 0
Ceki • Jan 31, 2020
Article Chinese Dramas and Films Get Delayed Filming Due to the Coronavirus
It's not only that even posts will be delayed.. So if you have ordered from China expect big delays. I heard most sellers expect the warehouses uses robots won't be posting anything till mid late February
1 0
Replying to niuannuan • Jan 29, 2020
Title Jao Sao Salatan
What’s da link? Can u sent it to me plsss
I'll pm you
0 0
Replying to asiandramafan • Jan 7, 2020
Title Nang Fah Kap Mafia
done
you are welcome :)
1 4
Replying to asiandramafan • Jan 7, 2020
Title Nang Fah Kap Mafia
done
sure
1 6
Replying to Nique • Jan 7, 2020
Title Jao Sao Salatan
@asiandramafan can u send me the link?
sure .
0 0
Replying to Luvely22 • Jan 4, 2020
Title Jao Sao Salatan
Can you please send me the link ? ?
sure
0 1
On Tiwa Sorn Dao • Dec 28, 2019
Title Tiwa Sorn Dao
wish he ended up alone, none of these girls deserved him, they all had issues.
9 1
Replying to SIGuk SIGuk • Dec 28, 2019
Title Jao Sao Salatan
pls send the link for me
sure
1 0
On A Werewolf Boy • Dec 23, 2019
Title A Werewolf Boy
This is my favourite Korean Movie ever, I still remember how much I cried, not just few tear drops but like a river....
4 0
Replying to missjade • Dec 23, 2019
Title Jao Sao Salatan
Where did you found the completed épisodes ? Please tell me ? I'm dying to watch this lackorn
you are welcome.. :) be prepared for the annoying characters
0 1
Replying to missjade • Dec 23, 2019
Title Jao Sao Salatan
Where did you found the completed épisodes ? Please tell me ? I'm dying to watch this lackorn
I'll pm you
0 3
On Jao Sao Salatan • Dec 17, 2019
Title Jao Sao Salatan
hey guys your prayers have been accepted, It's been now completed .
1 29
Replying to Ladymeow2020 • Dec 12, 2019
Title Lub Luang Jai
Perhaps he is so charming and handsome that the girls just run to him... LOL... :D
:)))
0 0
Replying to asiandramafan • Nov 28, 2019
Title The Seer
have to disagree, the alignment of planets,.the time you were born is very important and it rules our lives. Astrology…
it's the time is important it changes your rising sign. your astrology doesn't make you to choose the jobs or what you wear it's your soul decides it. no I'm not from an Asian country, eastern astrology & western astrology is different, in this drama they use eastern. I will answer all your questions when I am on my computer
2 5
Replying to elumia • Nov 28, 2019
Title Temptation
This one's Korean not lakorn.
sorry I made one spelling mistake.
1 1

1
1