Editorials
Replying to Hime • Nov 28, 2019
Title The Seer
This drama was a thin line between genius and complete nonsense. The whole ritual killings and disasters made…
have to disagree, the alignment of planets,.the time you were born is very important and it rules our lives. Astrology is also a science.
6 7
Replying to Lovesicknoona • Nov 28, 2019
Title My Girlfriend Is an Alien Spoiler
When did they finally get together?
yes they end up together, but it's on the very end of the final episode.
0 0
Replying to Badass Bunny • Nov 27, 2019
Article Taiwanese Actor Godfrey Gao Passes Away
Depends on what kind of CPRIf they freaking massaged him when he was having ventricular fibrilation than it was…
I know :(
0 0
Replying to Badass Bunny • Nov 27, 2019
Article Taiwanese Actor Godfrey Gao Passes Away
Depends on what kind of CPRIf they freaking massaged him when he was having ventricular fibrilation than it was…
we don't even know if they had AED at the set. Most possibly they had hand massaged him.
0 2
Replying to akai-kitsune • Nov 27, 2019
Article Taiwanese Actor Godfrey Gao Passes Away
I am just sad, he was so young.Why is no one asking how it is possible for a young healthy guy to die for a reality…
unfortunately heart attack can happen to anyone young or old, I have heard 3 year old dying for heart attack..
3 0
Ceki • Nov 27, 2019
Article Taiwanese Actor Godfrey Gao Passes Away
I heard he was filming for 17 hours, collapsed and first they thought he's been doing it to take attention in the show, but when there was no response they called the emergency services, they had cpr for 10 minutes. But he was pronounced dead in the hospital.
2 7
On Nang Sao Mai Jam Kad Nam Sakul • Nov 26, 2019
Title Nang Sao Mai Jam Kad Nam Sakul
unfortunately links are not working, videos removed from dm
0 0
Replying to Ladymeow2020 • Nov 26, 2019
Title Secret Garden
I was looking for this Thai remake of Secret Garden with english subs, but so far, I found the raw version on…
I thought this has been subbed. I don't really like Ananda and never liked the original Korean v of secret garden so I skipped it.
2 0
On Ruk Jung Aoey • Nov 24, 2019
Title Ruk Jung Aoey
I haven't had a this much good laugh in such a long time, tears were coming out of eyes while laughing.
5 0
Replying to szemunn • Nov 23, 2019
Title Pisard Hansa
ChingChing's acting is so mediocre. I skipped through most parts, just to kill time. Really meh ~
glad I'm not alone.
1 0
On The Gentleman's Path • Nov 23, 2019
Title The Gentleman's Path
anyone subbing this?
0 4
Replying to xka8899 • Nov 20, 2019
Title My Posh Angel
Anyone know where to find this lakorn with english sub? :(
only 2 episodes have been subbed so far
0 0
On Hua Jai Look Poochai • Nov 18, 2019
Title Hua Jai Look Poochai
I am trying to get the plot his mother & her friend plotted to kill his father. so I am guessing that friend is Pin's father. Dan is such an ungrateful brat. gosh. wants everything and no respect.
0 0
Replying to asiandramafan • Nov 16, 2019
Title My Dear Warrior
do you have a link for this?
thank u!
0 1
Replying to Silent • Nov 15, 2019
Title Krong Kam
who is bella ? I don't see the name Bella in the cast
Bella is also known as Ranee Campen
0 1
Replying to Snsd ngg • Nov 12, 2019
Title Romance Is a Bonus Book
They have the same age gap as goblin couple . So just accept it. I didn't really focus on the age difference cauz…
I didn't like Goblin couple either but not because of the age gap, it's because of their adult movie backgrounds.
0 0
On Pisard Hansa • Nov 11, 2019
Title Pisard Hansa
Watching it till to kill time, I am not really a fan of Chingching.
1 0
On Khun Mae Suam Roy • Nov 11, 2019
Title Khun Mae Suam Roy
It's a nice romantic comedy but Bua had more chemistry with Judo, than Pop, Pop also had a nice chemistry with Khem, well some stuff was predictable as Penkul was one of the supporting actors lol. Things are going pretty much very slow.
0 0
Replying to Snubbyrox • Nov 11, 2019
Title The Seer
Is there any bromance?
no romance - no bromance
1 0
Replying to Muyheang eung • Nov 11, 2019
Title The Seer
Can u recommend website to watch this? I can’t watch it in youtube because it’s disable in my country
I'll pm you
0 0

1
1