Editorials
Replying to SSKF • Jul 4, 2018
Title The Crown Princess
Because these Asian countries have a habit of stripping females of titles when they marry outside of royalty.…
yeah true.. :(
0 0
On The Crown Princess • Jul 3, 2018
Title The Crown Princess
For me it was a total disappointment, I have watched it raw. I disliked how there's not enough romance in between the couple ( these are couple in real life) and their on & off screen chemistry is beyond the roof, they wasted these two on this lakorn, I much much prefer the original version even though I dislike Anne, and I avoid her lakorns, Second why did she stripped of her title, she didn't need to as she as future Queen she could have easily got married with Davin and her husband could easily have a role in the government Ministry of Defence or Foreign Office, bla bla.
6 3
Replying to Soju • Jul 2, 2018
Title Porn Prom Onlaweng
What happened?
I'll tell you on DM :)
1 0
Replying to AumAX • Jul 1, 2018
Title Rang Tawan
I am patiently waiting to you!Keeep up your good work to save all the rest of us...lol...
hopefully in August I can release 7-8 I'm on a trip till the end of July. I'll wrap up on my return
0 0
Replying to asiandramafan • Jun 23, 2018
Title Hong Nuer Mungkorn
yup check your PM
Done
0 0
Replying to Humbledaisy • Jun 21, 2018
Title Mia 2018
It’s a bummer because he’s a good actor - I’m just tired of directors having him sleep with anything that…
if it goes on like this, he'll no female fans left lol. As we girls don't like cheater hubbies,
1 0
Replying to Humbledaisy • Jun 21, 2018
Title Mia 2018
It’s a bummer because he’s a good actor - I’m just tired of directors having him sleep with anything that…
That cheating husband roles sticked to him, he needs a change of shirt. It's boring when he keeps acting the cheater type. Maybe it's for us to see his sexy abs lol. I dunno..
3 0
Replying to redxxxcrimson • Jun 18, 2018
Title Fai Luang
how was it ?
haven't watched it yet
1 0
On Rang Tawan • Jun 16, 2018
Title Rang Tawan
I have found the persian subs, just finished translating ep 7 from Perisan / Eng but haven't double checked it yet.
8 0
Replying to moonshine • Jun 16, 2018
Title Rang Tawan
hi،I am an Iranian womanSince we were in love with this dramaUnfortunately, however, the English version of the…
can you pass me arabic subs pls, I can use google to translate
0 0
Replying to Foodie • Jun 16, 2018
Title Rang Tawan
I am a big fan of Aum. But this lakorn must be bad, even the subber drop interest. And put it on the shelf.
it's being subbed, it's not put on a shelf.
0 0
Replying to asiandramafan • Jun 15, 2018
Title Mia 2018
where did you watched it subbed?
awww thanks
0 0
Replying to asiandramafan • Jun 15, 2018
Title Mia 2018
where did you watched it subbed?
awww thanks
1 0
Replying to Almonda • Jun 15, 2018
Title Mia 2018
So I have watched the first episode subbed and right now I hope that the show improves. The first ep felt somewhat…
where did you watched it subbed?
0 0
Replying to Elizabeth • Jun 8, 2018
Title Soot Sanaeha
Did you end up watching it?
Nope.
0 0
Replying to asiandramafan • Jun 6, 2018
Title Talay Jai
a beautiful girl a heiress got kidnapped, but when she was about to be raped she got saved by a man, who was living…
yup.
0 0
Replying to asiandramafan • Jun 2, 2018
Title Rang Tawan
it's being subbed.
she has just released Ep1 HD.
2 0
Replying to asiandramafan • May 28, 2018
Title Hong Nuer Mungkorn
yup check your PM
you are welcome :)
0 0
Replying to ahsaaful • May 28, 2018
Title Hong Nuer Mungkorn
Is this has sub somewhere?
yup check your PM
0 30
Replying to Humbledaisy • May 27, 2018
Title Malai Sarm Chai
Hmm - anywhere?
so far no luck. :( it was on viki before they removed it all
2 0

1
1