K-Drama
Replying to asiandramafan • Apr 9, 2019
Title Man of Vengeance Spoiler
did he slept with Kwan already?
Kwan is gonna end up being with that loser Ae.. she thinks highly of herself.. I don't like Kwan.. if I'm not wrong she died on bie's version the rest got arrested. So who knows what's waiting us on this one
1 1
On Yuttakarn Prab Nang Marn • Apr 9, 2019
Title Yuttakarn Prab Nang Marn
I must be the only alien ???? who doesn't feel any chemistry between these two..
3 3
Replying to Raluca Iordan • Apr 9, 2019
Title Yuttakarn Prab Nang Marn
Hi! Can I get a link? I would love to. Thank you so much!
Check your inbox
0 0
Replying to asiandramafan • Apr 9, 2019
Title Man of Vengeance Spoiler
did he slept with Kwan already?
such a relief. I can safely watch it tomorrow then. we know it's gonna happen sooner or later. :(( he did on Bie's version
0 3
Replying to Sarafina66 • Apr 9, 2019
Title Man of Vengeance Spoiler
11 was such a good episode. I heart the parking lot scenes between them. I cannot hold my excitement for 12. Just…
did he slept with Kwan already?
0 7
On Secret Garden • Apr 8, 2019
Title Secret Garden
ananda is my least favourite actor...
2 0
Replying to asiandramafan • Apr 8, 2019
Title Hong Nuer Mungkorn
yup check your PM
done
0 9
On Rak Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong • Apr 7, 2019
Title Rak Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong
I thought someone was subbing it, I could swear I have seen it somewhere. but where.
1 9
Replying to asiandramafan • Apr 7, 2019
Title Man of Vengeance
I donated via paypal but received a refund :( sorry I can't help on this
maybe they refunded back to your card. or check your email for a password, it might be on your spam box
0 0
Replying to Cookie1997 • Apr 7, 2019
Title Man of Vengeance
Hello i have donated to MUSE but i don’t have any Paypal account. How can i become a member or register in muse…
I donated via paypal but received a refund :( sorry I can't help on this
0 4
Replying to Alice_101 • Apr 6, 2019
Title Hua Jai Sila Spoiler
Has anyone watched this entire lakorn? How is it? 35 eps is a huge commitment but Bie is such a good actor so…
this one only has subs up to episode 4 and I found some with Chinese subs, without eng subs you'll only be ff.. it's nice but nerve wrecking, I wish someone actually subbed this , he's sleeping with both sisters, he first sleeps with Kwan and then sleeps with Minta. Minta knows that he sleeps with Kwan (least learns )
0 8
Replying to asiandramafan • Apr 6, 2019
Title Man of Vengeance
he's doing it for revenge.
I know :( it's not nice..
1 0
On Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo • Apr 6, 2019
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
to this day I am still having a little tiny hope for s2.. sod the Korean fans, us international fans liked the drama, maybe netflix will do s2 if there are petitions to Netflix lol.
9 2
Replying to Msuu • Apr 6, 2019
Title Man of Vengeance Spoiler
He is kissing one of the sisters and pursuing the other one. I really hate him!
he's doing it for revenge.
1 2
Replying to asiandramafan • Jan 17, 2019
Title Dum Kum
anywhere to find it with eng subs
awww thank you :) I'll add to my watchlist.
1 0
On Behind the Newsroom • Jan 15, 2019
Title Behind the Newsroom
If anyone is interested, it's currently on Netflix .
2 0
Replying to xcinsationalx • Dec 30, 2018
Title Nang Sao Mai Jam Kad Nam Sakul
1fanthailakorn is subbing it
thank you :)
0 0
Aya97 • Dec 24, 2018
Article What Would a Korean Remake of 'Sex and the City' Look Like?
It won't work in Korea or China.
3 0
Kairi of the Sky • Dec 23, 2018
Article Historical Drama Edition: POWER COUPLE RULES!
Scarlet Heart ! So-Soo Couple
10 0
On Panthakan Rak • Dec 22, 2018
Title Panthakan Rak
pretty much boring for me. !!! maybe if the actors were different it'd have been better.....
1 0

1
1