K-Drama
Replying to asiandramafan • Nov 23, 2018
Title Hong Nuer Mungkorn
yup check your PM
I've not watched this one, sorry :(
0 0
Replying to h o w l • Nov 11, 2018
Title Mon Rak Mae Nam Mun
Sad that most of the videos is deleted. I should had stumbled upon this sooner. When it came out I was waiting…
I had it on my disk but it's broken for more than 6 mnths now, otherwise I'd have uploaded it somewhere
0 0
On Hua Jai Sila • Oct 5, 2018
Title Hua Jai Sila
they are doing a remake of this lakorn :)
0 0
Replying to asiandramafan • Oct 4, 2018
Title Buang Ruk Gamathep
check your pm pls.
the first two download links working the rest is not, at the moment I can't help you as most of the download links and lakorns were saved into my HD drive and It had a failure in July and I'm still waiting it to be repaired
1 1
Replying to redxxxcrimson • Oct 4, 2018
Title Duay Rang Athitarn
did u find it ?
let me search for it.
0 0
Replying to SugaMama • Sep 2, 2018
Title Dao Lhong Fah Phupaa See Ngern
Is The Crown Princess a remake of this?
no Crown is a remake of Manee Yard Fah
0 0
Replying to Soju • Sep 1, 2018
Title Ngao Asoke
Erm if you’re looking for more intense torture and pain towards the female lead than This version & the original.…
I personally enjoyed Pong's version, I couldn't get those emotions from Esther & Sean. I do like Sean as well.
5 0
On Sapai Jao • Sep 1, 2018
Title Sapai Jao
i wish there's a sub for this, i love kong saharat :)
1 2
Replying to asiandramafan • Aug 15, 2018
Title Duang Jai Nai Fai Nhao
is there anyone subbing this?
They'll put on their page when it finishes, I'll wait.. on the other hand wish channels start to bring their own subs.
3 0
Replying to goldenseal50 • Aug 14, 2018
Title Duang Jai Nai Fai Nhao
The first episode was not impressive.
is there anyone subbing this?
1 0
Replying to Andie • Aug 13, 2018
Title Khanueng Ha
It's fully subbed on alwaysmeena wordpress, you have to download it though
can you pls dm the links? thank you
0 0
On The Kinnaree Conspiracy • Aug 13, 2018
Title The Kinnaree Conspiracy
when's this gonna arrive? we got 140 days until 31 December 2018 :)) so better be quick lol
0 0
Replying to asiandramafan • Jul 29, 2018
Title Meteor Garden
there're currently 20 episodes on Netflix, I think I'm too mature for Meteor Garden. So not sure even to start…
Well I'm gone well beyond that first love age lol.. I no longer enjoy cutey high school love dramas :) sticky teen dramas sorry this girl is too old for that type of dramas lol. I'm also totally french to the cast don't know any of them
0 0
Replying to azka123 • Jul 29, 2018
Title Meteor Garden
I think it’s uploaded on Netflix either Mon-Wed or Wed-Fri. Someone posted below that they changed the airing…
there's no information when the next episode will be on Netflix.... Not sure if it'll air tomorrow...
0 0
On Sot Stories Season 2 • Jul 29, 2018
Title Sot Stories Season 2
what happened to the female leads from S1 Ark was married, Trai's gf was expecting Bank was engaged now the main ladies from S1 not here
2 2
On Memories of the Alhambra • Jul 29, 2018
Title Memories of the Alhambra
How can they put talentless actress next to Hyun Bin.. I find Shin Hye's acting so fake, but on the other hand she targets pre teens, teens and 20 year olds. Maybe if I was a bit younger I'd get a different vibe..
12 0
On Familiar Wife • Jul 29, 2018
Title Familiar Wife
I don't like Han Ji Min, while I like the rest of the cast, especially Ji Sung, but I do want to see him in a proper romance lol
3 0
Replying to destra cortes • Jul 29, 2018
Title Meteor Garden
You always think that you are mature enough for that kind of dramas, but when it comes you are like "OMG THIS…
there're currently 20 episodes on Netflix, I think I'm too mature for Meteor Garden. So not sure even to start first of almost.
1 0
On Bangkok Bachelors • Jul 29, 2018
Title Bangkok Bachelors
Just finished this on Netflix , except Trai all guys are all after what's in their panties.. It was not that bad, it was quite fun to watch how love changed these 3 bachelors :)
2 0
Replying to asiandramafan • Jul 29, 2018
Title Jao Sao Salatan
can you pls send me the subs.. thank you
I'm waiting the person who said she has subs on her hand to send me the subs..
0 0

1
1