Hello ~ My name is Victoria, I'm a 19 year old girl from the U.S.A.
Some things I adore include: art, anime, dramas, music, graphic designing, languages, rainy weather, cats, and the violin. I'd say I'm a pretty laid back person and nice. I like making friends and meeting new people. I adore K-Pop, K-R&B, J-Rock and some J-Pop; we will be good friends if you like those genres!
I have been listening to K-Pop since 2008/09~ & my bias groups currently are EXO, BTS, NCT, and Seventeen!
I have been watching dramas for probably 5ish years now, I'm still trying to remember what I've watched and put them all into my list. (I watched soooo many during my middle school years)... The first drama I watched was Boys Over Flowers (of course hahaha). I tried watching it again, and it was way too cheesy for me to finish, but it still holds a special place in my heart! ♥ My first long drama was Pink Lipstick, and my favorite drama is My Girlfriend is a Gumiho. I adore Japanese movies and my favorite is Orange!
-> If you're interested in my anime list it is here. :)
Feel free to send me a friend request! ♥
TBA - TBA
To be quite honest I don't like rating any drama I've watched under a 5, I feel like there's so much work that goes into them, that I rarely come across a drama I feel isn't worth it in some way shape or form (actors, cinematography, music, plot, sets, ect.), and usually if I stop enjoying it by then, I drop it and don't rate it. Basically, I'm super lenient with dramas and rate in enjoyment factor, though I'm easy to please sooo... Anywho, here's my crappy system --
- On-hold - I plan on one day picking it up and finishing it for sure. I just couldn't keep up with it but I didn't completely lose interest.
- Dropped- I have no plans of finishing it. Not all dropped dramas are because I didn't like them, some I didn't like the direction they were going so I just like to keep the good parts in my mind and just not finish them in fear of the drama turning worse... LOL (I'm a wuss.) ***I won't rate a drama I've left unfinished unless I've watched at least ~50% of the episodes.
- 10 - 9 rating - Really great dramas, thoroughly enjoyed them for one reason or another, and I will definitely recommend these dramas first for anyone looking for something to watch.
- 8.5 - 8 rating - Good drama/movie, pretty enjoyable & would recommend!
- 7.5 - 7 rating - Okay, an average drama/movie, would probably not recommend first unless specific qualities were wanted. Not super memorable. Usually rated this "low" (on my ratings anyway) because of the endings. Usually.
- 6.5 rating & below - Eh... was probably okay, did not care for it though and probably don't remember too much of it to recommend it.