does anyone know why theres so much hate on bai lu rn in china? She's always been one of my favourite actors
Misunderstandings by fickle people who don’t know the whole truth about a situation. People taking an innocent and friendly comment that Bai Lu made about a fellow actor on a variety show too seriously and out of context. https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZPxRPCM7G0/?igsh=MTB4NHRzeTMwZGYxcw==
She really will. She’s so hilarious. 😆 I’m laughing already. The synopsis had me chuckling. They are both going to eat. Park Hyungsik is funny too. Can’t wait 😄.
I honestly shipped her with the 2ML more (after he was properly free and divorced, of course). I feel like there was still something there that could’ve been repaired. But, Noh Ki Jun was such a great guy. Any woman would be lucky to have him as her man and marry into his warm family.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZD9ADPJThg/?igsh=NDVwYW52dWFtNWs0
Chinese speakers, please help me out! 🙏🏽 I’m probably not explaining it right.