News
Replying to ShaashaS • May 9, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
Why do I feel that Dowager would help I AN at the end to bring down the villains.
same
1 0
On Perfect Crown • May 9, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
Iβm wondering why Ian and Huiju were not able to discover the truth about that maid, Areum (was that her name?), and her connection to Lord Inpyeong. They donβt have strong enough resources to uncover this?? How not? Sheβs the richest woman in the country and he is the GRAND PRINCE! π€ That doesnβt make sense to me.
5 5
Replying to Disgursting Sheet • May 9, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
I desperately need a scene where Huiju gives a big a** slap to Mr. PM
I think her eyes are finally about to see him clearly in the next episode.
3 0
Replying to Nabie • May 9, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
Queen Mother wanted the prime minister to unleash the villain within, and now that he has, she is getting the…
Love seeing someone who can check her though, and beat her at her own game.
4 0
Replying to nolatoo • May 9, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
What is QD?
I thought that too. But, she is not a dowager yet, I donβt believe. Sheβs the Queen Mother. She can only become the dowager when a new Queen Consort (the wife of her son, the King) is enthroned. But, the way things are going, looks like she wonβt ever get to the Queen Dowager if her son abdicates.
5 0
Replying to Luna • May 9, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
THIS DRAMA NEVER DISAPPOINTS EP 10 WAS π₯
π―ππ¦π¦π¦π¦π¦
3 0
Replying to fujoshisan • May 9, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
but the nice moments were really nice too...
peak! π₯π₯π₯
1 0
Replying to Sya-Lona2121 • May 9, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
that ending song!!! β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ is that BWS singing??? Iβll find out next week I guess π
Disney+ subs name the song and the singer as it plays. Hulu subs donβt do this even though they are sister streaming platforms.
3 0
Replying to Jiejie • May 9, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
He was the epβs MVP. πππ
Heβs hilarious π.
5 0
Replying to Jiejie • May 9, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
PM & QD are perfect for each other. RetitledPerfect Prisoners π
What is QD?
0 2
On Perfect Crown • May 9, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
Ep 10 Bravo! πππππππππππππ¦π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦Love this series so much. βΊοΈππ₯°
11 0
Replying to Raisa • May 9, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
The baby king is such a cutie patootie, he has my whole heart!! π₯Ί
βΊοΈ
1 0
On Perfect Crown • May 9, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
Queen Motherβs shrill screams get on my last nerve. This actress always does this. ππ©
9 0
Replying to KdrADHD • May 9, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
In America, these ratings equate to the Dallas series- β who shot JR?β
πWhat a time! I was little, but I remember that very well.
1 0
Replying to wanseong • May 9, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
When Hui Ju finally encountered someone greater than her ambitions and the weight of her title, she became willing…
Beautiful moment. My breath stopped as I watched. Outstanding performance by IU in that scene. π¬π’ππ
8 1
Replying to Jiejie • May 9, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
I standy by IUβs caption for today!TODAY IS THE DAY, THE DAY IS TODAY. we might be really getting something…
ooh la la
5 0
Replying to Luna • May 9, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
Ok that scene with prince ian and the queen mothers dad when he was protecting his nephew was HOTTTT ππ₯β¨…
It looked like Prince Ian had lifted Lord Inyeoung off the floor as he grabbed his neck. It was such a Superman moment. I expected the camera to show Jinmuβs dangling feet suspended in the air π.
9 1
Replying to Luna • May 9, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
The angst this episode??? I was fighting for my life π IU and BWS have such insane emotional chemistry. Even…
Loved every minute. Very intense episode 9 π₯Ίπ’πthough, as you said. Their matching visuals were everything! π―They could not have said solidarity more clearly. They looked so gorgeous.
10 0
Replying to love • May 9, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
this episode felt heavy
The Director went hard. The actors really delivered. π₯Ίπ₯Ίπ₯Ί
8 0
Replying to Aglaonik • May 9, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
so, i wanted a fairy tale, with a lot of romance ... and magic moments... but the plot is getting serious and…
OMG, yes, Ep 9 was giving me anxiety π₯, but it was such a good episode though.
7 0

2