Details

  • Last Online: 23 minutes ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 22, 2021
  • Awards Received: Flower Award2
Replying to echo • May 11, 2026
I didn’t love the first two episodes but after binging the last four, i am hooked 🫰🏽😅
same
1 0
On Filing for Love • May 11, 2026
This just got really good. Previously, I was about 70 or 80% into this show—found it kinda good and kinda not. But after ep 6, I am 💯percent dialed in.
1 0
Replying to sun • May 11, 2026
gong myung has me SWOONING.we love a man who is gentle and respectful yet takes action!!!!
He’s adorable 🥰. And built 💪🏼. And has great hair.
5 0
Replying to Jovana Du • May 11, 2026
I fell like A Jeong has two personalities: one more funny when she is with the ML and a more pitifull when with…
She’s not funny at all with the ML. She’s manipulative, pushy, and obnoxious with him. She has zero sense of boundaries or self-respect. You got the jealous part right.
1 0
Replying to Jiejie • May 10, 2026
LOL What else are y'all watching because I can not watch this Press release again...lol I can but I should not
Filing for Love, Gold Land, A Splendid Match
1 0
Replying to Summer • May 10, 2026
His has been going on for a few eps but I don't get it.. Why did they switch their assistants?
Secretary Choi needed to teach Huiju many things about royal protocol, the palace, and whatnot. Prince Ian arranged the switcheroo.
4 2
Replying to luna_iu • May 10, 2026
Do you know a fun fact the actor who played King Huijong and the actress who played Queen Uihyeon are married…
I didn’t know. Thanks for sharing. 😀
2 0
Replying to Jae • May 10, 2026
Because she has power only as long as he is on the throne. If I-an takes the throne, she will only be the sister…
The King position carries with it great respect and is a symbol of immense power, both domestically and internationally. Businessmen and politicians like to rub shoulders and be seen in the company of the King because it boosts their own reputation. Whatever the King “touches,” turns to gold, so to speak. Stock value of their companies increases, sales of whatever clothes /jewlery/etc that the King (or royal family) is wearing increases, politicians’ popularity increases—all when the King is in the picture. Other countries are interested in whatever social causes that the King promotes. That is his power, even though he does not actually rule the country. It is the power of influence. Status is power, especially status with a pedigree and a tradition that can be traced back for centuries, as with the Royal Family.
4 0
Replying to kumuluswolke • May 10, 2026
Seong Taeju, may your pillows be always fluffy and cold.🩵
😄👌🏾
2 0
Replying to Nick_Fox • May 10, 2026
Hyu Ju’s brother is honestly one of the rare half-siblings who doesn’t blame the child for the family falling…
That’s her half-brother, not stepbrother. They have the same biological father.
6 1
Replying to MaSuNaRa • May 9, 2026
are we supposed to believe that a democratically elected young and successful PM, and the son of a past PM is…
valid points
1 0
Replying to sweetnothings • May 9, 2026
I'm sorry. Queen Mothers acting was not it this episode. 😬
I agree.
6 0
Replying to Lulu • May 9, 2026
When His Majesty cries… it breaks my heart. Such a cute little boy☺️.
To me, the little king actor looks like the actor playing Secretary Choi. They have the same eyes.
3 0
Replying to Nick_Fox • May 9, 2026
For this drama they should keep 16 ep .They did same for "head over heels" they rushed the ending ..that…
deffo should’ve been 16 episodes
5 0
On A Splendid Match • May 9, 2026
Did Ci Sha do something to his face? He doesn’t look quite as handsome as he used to. He wore his natural hair in “Rise of Ning” and looked so good. The wig is not as flattering. Also, his jawline looks different now, perhaps more v-line instead of a square jawline? I really dislike a v-line jawline on a man. V-line suits a woman’s face better. His face looks out proportion unlike before. I used think he was so attractive before. Something is different. 🤔
2 3
Replying to ChocolateBrownie • May 9, 2026
Why are people confused about QM and Yi an's past. They are not exes but were friends with her having a one sided…
I doubt QM knew about Ian’s crush on Huiju in high school. She seemed to not even remember who Huiju was when she first saw them together. She had her people investigate Huiju. She seems deeply puzzled about how Huiju could have gotten Ian to fall for her so completely.
4 0
Replying to life is a drama • May 9, 2026
He already know everything.
Even the Prime Minister’s role in things? How the PM is covering up things? I wonder if Ian knows all this clearly, that the PM is not really his friend.
0 0