I thought this was quite a light-hearted drama that I could just play in the background and not fully focus on it. It was a little slow, but overall, not bad
Am I the only one who finds Na Bo Ri extremely annoying ? o,o But seriously, Gong Yoo is such an amazing actor…
yep! I felt exactly the same. I also felt really frustrated because its so obvious that Bo Ri is in love with Tae In but it takes her so fricking long to accept it/realise it. All those times he comes and saves her or supports her and I was like hitting my head against the wall when she would say something like "Oh, my student it great". Even until the second last ep after he gets back, she is obviously glad to see him/ has missed him and yet at the school when he bails her up about her feelings, she can't straight up be like YEP YOU AREN'T THE ONLY ONE WHO FEELS THIS WAY.
Also Gong Yoo is pretty (extremely) hot so I have no idea why you would even think of not accepting him with open arms straight away ;) hahaha
Am I the only one who finds Na Bo Ri extremely annoying ? o,o But seriously, Gong Yoo is such an amazing actor…
Hmm, I feel like in many dramas that have older woman-younger man relationships, the female lead annoys me a little because they are in denial for a long time, or they try to think "for the greater good".
I don't know if that's why Na Bo Ri annoyed you, but that kind of annoyed me a little.
Yeah, I heard the Japanese.one is.more scary...but it wasn't so bad. I anticipated what would happen so.maybe thats why.
I somehow finished it but ... :''(
Hahaha maybe! I really want to read.more but I dont really like to read them.in English.so nothing I can.do...
0 0
P
OnDeprecated profile comment•Sep 26, 2013
ProfileDeprecated profile comment
I didn't watch all of it because I watched it in Japan so I missed the first 3 eps. It was really popular!! The coat that the actress wears was sold out at department stores!!
Well, I had to watch a horror for uni, do you know "Dark Waters"? It was alright, I wasnt as scared as I thought!
It wasnt as bad as 1 litre of tears but nearly haha
Yeah! Not recently though.. actually I think you've read more than me! haha
0 0
P
OnDeprecated profile comment•Sep 26, 2013
ProfileDeprecated profile comment
Yeah, many people say the Korean ver is good but that the main girl is really annoying.
Yeah, I saw that. I quite liked the original but I watched it because of the main actress so I don't know about the remake.
Oh really? as usual I watched many romantic comedies, except one movie I accidentally watched because I thought it was a comedy but it was a heartbreaking romance and I cried for about two hours after watching it... As you know (from when we watched clips of Hontou ni Atta Kowai Hanashi), I really can't handle horror hahaha
The first Taiwanese drama I watches was "Why Why Love" and it was okay, but I think "Devil Beside You" was better. "Devil Beside Yo" was based on a manga so its quite good ^^
0 0
P
OnDeprecated profile comment•Sep 26, 2013
ProfileDeprecated profile comment
Yeah, many people say the Korean ver is good but that the main girl is really annoying.
Yeah, I saw that. I quite liked the original but I watched it because of the main actress so I don't know about the remake.
Oh really? as usual I watched many romantic comedies, except one movie I accidentally watched because I thought it was a comedy but it was a heartbreaking romance and I cried for about two hours after watching it... As you know (from when we watched clips of Hontou ni Atta Kowai Hanashi), I really can't handle horror hahaha
The first Taiwanese drama I watches was "Why Why Love" and it was okay, but I think "Devil Beside You" was better. "Devil Beside Yo" was based on a manga so its quite good ^^
0 0
P
OnDeprecated profile comment•Sep 26, 2013
ProfileDeprecated profile comment
Yeah, many people say the Korean ver is good but that the main girl is really annoying.
Yeah, I saw that. I quite liked the original but I watched it because of the main actress so I don't know about the remake.
Oh really? as usual I watched many romantic comedies, except one movie I accidentally watched because I thought it was a comedy but it was a heartbreaking romance and I cried for about two hours after watching it... As you know (from when we watched clips of Hontou ni Atta Kowai Hanashi), I really can't handle horror hahaha
The first Taiwanese drama I watches was "Why Why Love" and it was okay, but I think "Devil Beside You" was better. "Devil Beside Yo" was based on a manga so its quite good ^^
0 0
P
OnDeprecated profile comment•Sep 25, 2013
ProfileDeprecated profile comment
Hmm.. well truthfully I think its unnecessary. I didnt even watch the Taiwanese of Korean or Chinese versions of it so I don't know why I would watch the American one. I think because I enjoyed the manga so much I am afraid I would be disappointed.
I see, have you enjoyed what you watched up to?
Lately what else did you watch?
Ive been watching many.movies because I can't be bothered to commit to a drama hahaha but I started a Taiwanese drama last.night.^^
If I was to rate this film based on Mario Maurer and how handsome he is, 10/10.Cute story but the ending disappointed me a little.
Did anybody else find the camera work not so good..?
Also Gong Yoo is pretty (extremely) hot so I have no idea why you would even think of not accepting him with open arms straight away ;) hahaha
I don't know if that's why Na Bo Ri annoyed you, but that kind of annoyed me a little.
Yeah, I heard the Japanese.one is.more scary...but it wasn't so bad. I anticipated what would happen so.maybe thats why.
I somehow finished it but ... :''(
Hahaha maybe! I really want to read.more but I dont really like to read them.in English.so nothing I can.do...
Well, I had to watch a horror for uni, do you know "Dark Waters"? It was alright, I wasnt as scared as I thought!
It wasnt as bad as 1 litre of tears but nearly haha
Yeah! Not recently though.. actually I think you've read more than me! haha
Yeah, I saw that. I quite liked the original but I watched it because of the main actress so I don't know about the remake.
Oh really? as usual I watched many romantic comedies, except one movie I accidentally watched because I thought it was a comedy but it was a heartbreaking romance and I cried for about two hours after watching it... As you know (from when we watched clips of Hontou ni Atta Kowai Hanashi), I really can't handle horror hahaha
The first Taiwanese drama I watches was "Why Why Love" and it was okay, but I think "Devil Beside You" was better. "Devil Beside Yo" was based on a manga so its quite good ^^
Yeah, I saw that. I quite liked the original but I watched it because of the main actress so I don't know about the remake.
Oh really? as usual I watched many romantic comedies, except one movie I accidentally watched because I thought it was a comedy but it was a heartbreaking romance and I cried for about two hours after watching it... As you know (from when we watched clips of Hontou ni Atta Kowai Hanashi), I really can't handle horror hahaha
The first Taiwanese drama I watches was "Why Why Love" and it was okay, but I think "Devil Beside You" was better. "Devil Beside Yo" was based on a manga so its quite good ^^
Yeah, I saw that. I quite liked the original but I watched it because of the main actress so I don't know about the remake.
Oh really? as usual I watched many romantic comedies, except one movie I accidentally watched because I thought it was a comedy but it was a heartbreaking romance and I cried for about two hours after watching it... As you know (from when we watched clips of Hontou ni Atta Kowai Hanashi), I really can't handle horror hahaha
The first Taiwanese drama I watches was "Why Why Love" and it was okay, but I think "Devil Beside You" was better. "Devil Beside Yo" was based on a manga so its quite good ^^
I see, have you enjoyed what you watched up to?
Lately what else did you watch?
Ive been watching many.movies because I can't be bothered to commit to a drama hahaha but I started a Taiwanese drama last.night.^^
Also, hows "Coffee Prince" going?
Did anybody else find the camera work not so good..?