Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: New York, USA
  • Contribution Points: 34 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 26, 2022
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1 Flower Award2 Reply Hugger1
Replying to Shubham • 9 days ago
Title The Scandal
Well I think the concept itself was westernise. You won't be making 50 shades of black and then complain about…
Dangerous Liaisons was a French erotica novel, yes. Untold Scandal was a 2003 Korean movie and a remake of it. Erotica has existed since ancient times- Kama Sutra, anyone? That's Indian. Unless India is a part of the West now? 🤔
17 2
Replying to bean317 • 9 days ago
Title The Scandal
What porn? There's a montage of him with different women, one sex scene with Nana that mostly shows close-ups…
It's giving Orientalism. Crazy that people think like this in 2026!
1 0
Replying to TDR415 • 9 days ago
Title The Scandal
Nah. Get over yourself, Puritan.
Wow, you're a shitty person.
1 0
On The Scandal • 9 days ago
Title The Scandal
To the people complaining in the comments: it's not 2004 anymore. People have sex everyday. Koreans have sex, it's not "Westernized"- they're not pure innocent angels just because you put them on a non-existent pedestal. Grow the hell up.
23 8
Replying to DRAMAobsessedGIRLIEpants • 9 days ago
Title The Scandal
its not just the filthy sex scenes, the show is literally pointless like the whole show is trying to get a virgin…
That was... kinda the main plot of the movie/original material too? Also she was celibate, not a virgin lol
10 1
Replying to cosmiccosmetics • 10 days ago
I must say I have to respect Kim Heejung's grind ... I feel like Pearl in Red JUST ended hahaAnyway the plot interests…
Did not expect you to get into family/sitcom dailies? I thought you hated them lol
0 0
Replying to bklbrbi • 10 days ago
unpopular opinion but my absolute favorite character in the show is Pyo Haksu, he's so sneaky and shifty in a…
The guy is very funny. Excellent comic relief. His toupee cracks me up every time 😂
1 0
Replying to I guess • 11 days ago
if the path will continue to show Baek Gi Tae taking a blow after blow with no proper fight back, then this is…
I actually think that plot twist theory of yours will happen. I'd love to see a villain protagonist who wins overall!
1 0
Replying to Noidz • 11 days ago
On Namu Wiki: "Afterwards, her name is listed as ‘original’ in the credits." for Gu Ji Won (until…
There we go! Lol I guess I needed the original Korean site! Thanks 😁
1 0
Replying to ArasxLee • 11 days ago
The acting is top tier, just not feeling this season? I don’t know.
I prefer S2 so far, but I need to finish it to form a full opinion...
3 0
Replying to lmangla • 12 days ago
oh dear, plot will get worse or things will be smoother. fingers crossed!
Very true.
0 0
Replying to Noidz • 12 days ago
On Namu Wiki: "Afterwards, her name is listed as ‘original’ in the credits." for Gu Ji Won (until…
Thank you for this! I initially saw it on a Naver blog, glad that Namu Wiki confirmed it. What section was the writer change in?
0 4
Replying to Deulama4U • 12 days ago
Lee EunJin seems to be a producer at KBS in the drama department not a new writer.There isn’t so far any writer…
I've never seen production crew listed in that area, it's typically been script writers and directors listed separately on most sites including the KBS drama site... it seems like Gu Ji-Won was replaced.
1 0
Replying to dramanest_ • 12 days ago
Why is this not getting more promotion?
Most people don't really watch Disney+ k-dramas, and the plot is very unconventional, being a political crime thriller with a villain protagonist and no romance + morally grey characters.
2 0
Replying to Tia • 12 days ago
It changed my life. I wish I could have someone like Sung-Hyun in my life 😭 as a matter of fact, I WANT HIM!!!…
LMAOOOO 😭 yes! Our dream man 😍
2 0
On The Women's Room • 12 days ago
Looking back on it, I actually like the villain (Hee-Su) WAY MORE than the FL, Kyung-Chae. 😂 Kyung-Chae was weak & dumb as hell. But I blame the writer.
0 0
Replying to Good Grief • 12 days ago
Loved the first episode. Great acting.Yeah, definitely not a chick flick, and not for the average MDL viewer.…
Very true, I enjoyed it though (I am a lady.) One of my small critiques was how male-centered the show was, but I understand why: the 70s were just Like That (lol), and Korea back then was very patriarchal. Lots of action. Ruthless villain protagonist. The only female characters I did like in season 1 was Bae Geum-Ji and Ikeda/Choi Yu-Ji.
1 1
Replying to fran • 12 days ago
wow, I stayed up until 4 am watching all 8 episodes, I was just too hooked😭 I went into this drama with the…
It changed my life. I wish I could have someone like Sung-Hyun in my life 😭 as a matter of fact, I WANT HIM!!! Da-On, you have competition! Watch out!
2 2
Replying to Riajig • 13 days ago
Oh my God! Do Do Hee has started showing an evil devilish face/ expression . The kind you see in horror movies…
I'm not watching this drama, but her acting seems very... stiff.
3 0