Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: New York, USA
  • Contribution Points: 34 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 26, 2022
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1 Flower Award2 Reply Hugger1
Replying to Tia • 13 days ago
Koreans are in love with AI for some bizarre reason. ๐Ÿ’€You can watch older ones too...
Exactly! Does this season of Made In Korea use AI or something? It wasn't mentioned anywhere (and I don't think I can find anything on it online.)

Edit: Just checked and I'm not seeing anything about this anywhere.
0 2
Replying to btsmanwhaanimekdrama • 13 days ago
Title Mouse
if i got spoiled of who is the killer , should i still watch it or ill get bored?
I'd still say to watch it.
2 0
Replying to David33 • 13 days ago
Seriously, I will stop watching Kdramas. Everything is made with AI now. 21 Kdrama is on my list so far, and I…
Koreans are in love with AI for some bizarre reason. ๐Ÿ’€

You can watch older ones too...
0 4
On Made in Korea Season 2 • 13 days ago
Title Made in Korea Season 2 Spoiler
First 2 episodes were genuinely amazing. I also love the opening of season 2 more than season 1.

Baek Ki-Tae is one of my favorite villain protagonists in k-dramas... maybe ever ๐Ÿ˜‚ he's ruthless, meticulous, and cold-hearted as hell. AND he's hot. I'm fully on his side, make this man the next president! As for Ki-Hyun... I can't see him surviving. I'm not really a fan of his, I'm neutral on him. I feel like he'll die somehow. Still love Ye-Jin, but Yu-Ji is def my fave. No female characters to pick and choose here lol. Gun-Young is back!!! He annoyed me in season 1, but I'm looking forward to what he'll do now. ๐Ÿ‘€

I loved how the president's assassination unfolded. I wonder who killed him. Right now, I think it's Dae-Sik. I hate him and he has the most benefit. Seok-Jung is the easiest answer/a clear red herring. I also just realized that Seok-Jung is the husband from The Glory. Ha! He plays a real villain here! Hak-Su also annoys me now. But that ending for episode 2! WHEW! ๐Ÿ”ฅ Now that was cinema! I loved how they built up Gun-Young's return!

Fantastic directing and acting on all fronts. It's SO immersive. Once again, it feels like I'm watching a movie. And honestly, the pacing is better in this season, too! So far, it's S2 > S1 for me. Subject to change. I LOVE that 2 episodes per week are coming out, it's so much more fun for me to watch. Lots to dissect. Made In Korea is still one of my favorite dramas. Current score is a 10/10 for me.
5 0
Replying to lmangla • 13 days ago
oh dear, plot will get worse or things will be smoother. fingers crossed!
I wonder what caused the writer change!
1 2
Replying to bideshi • 14 days ago
Agreed. It might be recency bias, but she might be one of the least likeable characters I've ever seen, especially…
I skip pretty much all of her scenes.
1 0
On Mouse • 16 days ago
Title Mouse Spoiler
Please don't tell me there WAS a brain swap... please. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
0 0
Replying to ebonwilde • 16 days ago
Title Mouse
if that's the kind of show you want, let's close viki and open up that wattpad tab mamas
Lmaoooo or AO3
1 2
Replying to samstones • 16 days ago
Why are romcom lovers pissing on MIK in the comment section here๐Ÿ˜’. The love of Oppas canโ€™t make you intelligent…
What they need to do is start exploring other genres instead of lackluster ass romcoms (with HORRIBLE writing for women) that got outdated at least a decade ago. Oh, and I hate how male-centered so many k-drama fans are... like girl, GET UP! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

That being said, I have no clue how MIK is gonna end. Everyone here is morally grey af.
1 0
Replying to Tia • 17 days ago
I agree!
Yeah! I hate that Mi-Ran gets 5 minutes of screen time per episode. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
And honestly, Hae-Ra could've been a supporting character... she's so annoying and a disgrace...
1 2
Replying to Tia • 17 days ago
No, it's a great drama, actually! I highly recommend it, my review covers it more (mild spoilers warning...)https://mydramalist.com/profile/lullabyliyah/review/544242
That was quick! But yes, I loved season 1 too. Ye-Jin is very plucky. Haven't watched Signal (I'm also currently watching Mouse, I definitely recommend it!) Recently people seem more open to non-romcoms/romance dramas, so there's hope... ๐Ÿค” and thanks. I think we'll be good friends too. ๐Ÿ˜
0 2
On Made in Korea Season 2 • 17 days ago
Title Made in Korea Season 2 Spoiler
That first episode was CRAZY!!!! I loved the last third. With Yu-Ji and Ki-Tae teaming up, Yu-Ji becoming kumicho, Chairman Ikeda's death, the President getting killed, all the conspiracies??? This is amazing!

I also loved how Ye-Jin has changed so much, she's not comic relief anymore and she's grown beyond being the quirky love interest. Gun-Young hasn't appeared yet. Hwang Dae-Sik is annoying. Ki-Tae is incredible as always.
2 0
Replying to Tia • 18 days ago
I agree!
Honestly, I'm growing to love Ju Mi-Ran more than any of her other roles, too! I agree with that!
1 4
Replying to Tia • 18 days ago
No, it's a great drama, actually! I highly recommend it, my review covers it more (mild spoilers warning...)https://mydramalist.com/profile/lullabyliyah/review/544242
Right? I wouldn't rely on MDL ratings for dramas. Haven't done so in a few years lol. The vast majority of people outside of this platform LOVE IT- why do you think Hyun Bin got an award for his role? It's also somewhat popular outside of Korea. People here don't watch these kinds of dramas. I'm currently watching episode 1 of season 2 and I like it so far.
0 4
Replying to kdrama lover • 19 days ago
when I saw kang sae ra in ep 5 of judge return was looking at her because I knew I have seen that face sonewhere…
Oh Seung-Ah isn't a bad actress, she just doesn't suit the role of a heroine (in MY honest opinion.) She's much better as a villainess- she played the evil protagonist/FL Shin Hwa-Kyung in Secrets and Lies!
0 0