Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: New York, USA
  • Contribution Points: 34 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 26, 2022
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1 Flower Award2 Reply Hugger1
Replying to Tia • 7 days ago
Person Ji Chang Wook
It sounds like you're in love with JCW tbh. GOOD GOD 😭
Really odd and parasocial thing to pick at, but okay I guess. There's actors who are rapists, predators, and pedophiles, and THIS is the hill you wanna die on???
0 0
Replying to Tia • 8 days ago
Person Ji Chang Wook
It sounds like you're in love with JCW tbh. GOOD GOD 😭
In real life this would irk me, but it's a video lmfaoooo
0 0
Replying to Tia • 8 days ago
Person Ji Chang Wook
It sounds like you're in love with JCW tbh. GOOD GOD 😭
I've seen men eat worse in public here in New York City than this video... you're upset about... eating? (Men in general are loud, sometimes messy eaters... NOT ALL but plenty 😂)
0 2
Replying to Tia • 8 days ago
Title The Scandal
Sex is not a Western thing. Lots of Korean dramas and movues have sex or sexual content in them.
So Asian people don't have sex? WOW that's insane 😳 how do y'all make babies and have porn then? Magic?! Holy shit, I've never heard of an entire continent that has no sex!
1 1
Replying to Leo • 8 days ago
Person Ji Chang Wook
He said his fav show is staranger things. Now we understand why he is not good at choosing good shows. He doesnt…
It sounds like you're in love with JCW tbh. GOOD GOD 😭
2 6
Replying to gingerkiss • 9 days ago
Title The Scandal
If you're not watching on original Netflix, then that's a problem.
Nah, it was just hard to watch at some points because some scenes look/felt compressed. It was an alright drama. I liked the ending and the directing/cinematography.
0 0
Replying to The Scandal • 9 days ago
Title The Scandal
Replying to deleted comment
Sex is not a Western thing. Lots of Korean dramas and movues have sex or sexual content in them.
10 3
Replying to bklbrbi • 9 days ago
Title The Scandal
bro who th are you talking about?!
JCW killed his dog, could be why he hates him so much. Obviously. (Sarcasm)
0 0
Replying to David33 • 9 days ago
Title The Scandal
I'm laughing so hard. This girl blocked me because I outed her lying ass, and now she doubling down, saying she…
Oh, she's one of THOSE type of Christians!
0 0
Replying to samstones • 9 days ago
Title The Scandal
Tempted tried to be an adaption of dangerous liaisons. It just didn’t do it cos it was made for tv. They couldn’t…
I thought you were talking about the 2014 drama. Then I realized the name of THAT one was Temptation, not "Tempted". That being said... this doesn't surprise me much.
0 2
Replying to JustPeachy • 9 days ago
Title The Scandal
Fun drama but I feel like it was played too safe. Given the subject matter they could have made this dark, twisted…
Solid take, in my opinion.
3 0
Replying to beatrix0304 • 9 days ago
Title The Scandal
JCWs 🍑 is out. He my TV husband, you can't watch that! I feel exposed. I have so much respect for him, I don't…
They were joking/being sarcastic, not serious!
1 0
Replying to neo • 9 days ago
Title The Scandal
does the pace at least pick up a bit (no spoilers) after the first ep...? was really looking forward to this bc…
It does not pick up after ep 1.
6 0
Replying to beatrix0304 • 9 days ago
Title The Scandal
JCWs 🍑 is out. He my TV husband, you can't watch that! I feel exposed. I have so much respect for him, I don't…
Ironically I didn't like the 2nd FL's performance. She had some great scenes, but it seemed like she was staring into space half the time. Could be a directing issue, since Nana was good in Climax (which I recommend!)
2 0
Replying to Tia • 9 days ago
Title The Scandal
Nobody's listening to a KSH stan, be fr 😂
At least you know he's a pedo, lol, also JCW isn't my absolute favorite k-actor ever (it's a woman, actually.)
0 0
Replying to SongKangDeek • 9 days ago
Title The Scandal
Why do you want people to waste their time to watch this junk which is among the worsts shows ever made this decade
I think your feelings are hurt considering that you took in... none of what I said and assumed that I'm a dumb ditzy woman and that my feelings were hurt because... I'm annoyed that you assumed that I wasn't smart. Okay then. 😂 Again, you next! Tell me what YOU disliked and why WITHOUT saying it's about oppa lovers. Go on. You seem to think that, uh, women just flick their clits whenver JCW comes on-screen and climax as soon as his scenes are over. Relax, buddy. I'm fine. I'm about to make some pancakes, actually. Care to have some?

It was a numbered *list,* not an essay. Nowhere else did I use numerical notation till I LISTED my critiques, genius.
0 0
Replying to Ivy • 9 days ago
Title The Scandal
Just finishing episode 6 now, I might finish the whole thing tonight, idk. Or I might leave those last two episodes…
Definitely lacking substance!!! And the pacing was not it.
3 0
Replying to EternalSunshineOfTheSpot • 9 days ago
Title The Scandal
I think people are being too critical of this drama tbh,there are way worse out there with better ratings. Imo…
I agree with this.
1 0
Replying to Leo • 9 days ago
Title The Scandal
The Playboy Ji Chang Wook character has no Christma. boring af.. Squinting your eyes doesn't make you sexyyy lmaooooo
Nobody's listening to a KSH stan, be fr 😂
7 3
Replying to beatrix0304 • 9 days ago
Title The Scandal
JCWs 🍑 is out. He my TV husband, you can't watch that! I feel exposed. I have so much respect for him, I don't…
Pretty much how people are throwing fits in the comments lol, they've got to grow up.

I caught little nuances in Lady Cho's acting? She didn't give me that super-duper stoic vibe. She was convincing enough to me. Maybe the dialogue was too formal.
4 2