• Location: Polska

Miss Lee

Polska
Mr. Swimmer
Oct 21, 2018
I didn't expect that watching this series would turn into a nightmare. The first episodes really interested me. The plot was presented in an interesting way and the acting seemed to be bearable. I thought I really made a good choice by clicking on this series. However, with more and more newer episodes, the drama started to bore me. I was less and less eager to reach for the next sections. In the middle of the series, I experienced great disappointment. The drama had nothing to offer me that would attract my attention. The series was very well thought out. The idea was excellent, but the performance was quite boring and dull. I am sorry that I have such feelings after watching this drama. Unfortunately, I didn't like the series. As far as music is concerned, there is only the leading melody, which falls into the ear, but after listening to it for a longer time, one gets bored and starts to get upset.

Star April
Aug 22, 2018
I came across a series by chance when I was looking for something to see. What I read about the series did not foretell such a bomb.
The drama is very good. There is a love story, we have a very ambitious woman shown who knows what she wants. This is the first time I have met the main character, who is not a nice, sweet and docile woman. The protagonist tries to cope with the past, but the past is still coming back to it. She looks for support in her loved ones, but they don't give her one. Qi Stephy played the role of Ye Fan Xing genius. The emotions that can be read from her face are so real.
As far as the plot is concerned, I am pleasantly surprised. The side threads were played very well. The main story itself had its course and was very interesting. Although at the beginning I was negatively disposed towards the heroine's behaviour, over time I was persuaded by her acting performance to the pain that the girl from the orphanage had to feel and later rejected by her adoptive mother. I have a younger sister myself so I know how it can be with my siblings, especially if they are so older.
On the other hand, we have Zuo Hang in the role of April Min. The actress brought out from this character the best that could have been. In a positive and negative sense. At first, the nice, warm and great devotee of our Ye Fan Xing, later, her character is rapidly changing.
There could have been a few changes in the series, but I was really happy to watch it. What I still like about the series is the opportunity to identify with some of the characters or their behaviour. I think that this drama is a great tear extruder.

Love O2O
Aug 17, 2018
Actually, I accidentally came across this series. However, I am very pleased that I have decided to watch this drama.
The plot is exactly as one would expect from such a drama. It might seem that this is a not the case. On the contrary. The drama, although with a very popular motif, was recorded superbly. Can attract attention. While watching it, you can relax and let your imagination run wild. Teenagers in particular. The sweet story between the two main characters is brilliant. The drama is most recommendable. It is worth seeing.
Bloody Romance
Sep 25, 2018
In my opinion, the drama was good. I expected a little bit more from this series. The plot disappointed me. I was expecting something else. However, very pleased me costumes and set design. I spent a long time in front of on my computer watch this drama and I was very curiosity fates, the main heroes. The happenings in drama quickly changing. Maybe such was a plan. Place where masters teach young killers were a good idea on drama. The harm that idea has not been used of the end. I'm pleased plays with actors.
Summarizing drama was good and had the very beautiful set design.

The Last Empress
I am after the end of the drama. The series promises to be amazing. The first dozen or so episodes brought with them a great dose of emotions, conspiracy, love and revenge. In truth, I set myself up for something wonderful after them.
However, the drama started to run apart. It was as if the writers had no idea how to end it. Some additional threads started to appear as if they wanted to justify the characters. From the beginning, Min Yu Ra has been depicted as a nasty, intelligent lover who does not see the world outside the Emperor. But at the end of the screenplay, the scriptwriters came up with an affectionate story about a difficult past and, at the moment, they whitewashed the character into a lost angel.
Where is the division into Wang Shik? Nobody knows. One of the leading figures. First set for revenge. The killing of the Emperor was his only aim.
Then the theme of love appears. Where we already hope that this guy found his beloved after the passages. But what turns out nothing like this has a place because our great empress does not feel anything to him. Although the earlier behaviour of the character seemed to wriggle in the direction of the love thread. And so in general, where is the division into Wang Shik? In the last episodes, he is not present at all, and thus a silly explanation of his death. The killing machine, trained to kill the emperor is suddenly

Just Between Lovers
Wow, I'm just after the last episode and I'm missing words. Emotions that are now arousing in me are indescribable. I did not expect such feelings. I approached this drama with an approach: "Okay I'll see. . . Maybe I like it, I don't have anything to do." I was surprised at the max. Of course positively. The acting is good, the songs are fine, the plot develops at a pace that suits me very well. However, it is not all that is most important in this drama, but feelings. The emotions associated with the experience of this candy love of the main characters are enormous.
The drama is not too long. All events are accumulated in one dose, which makes it difficult to break away from the screen. I myself admit that I watched this series in one go. No interruptions, no dissipation. My attention was focused only on the events played on the screen.
I highly recommend that you familiarize yourself with this drama. She will surely become a friend of every girl.

Flipped
Feb 13, 2019
The beginning was promising. I had great hopes when it comes to this series. Unfortunately I'm disappointed.
Acting was too exaggerated for me. All the events were happening too quickly and the episodes were too short in my opinion. Although from the beginning we had some romantic relations between the two main characters, I wasn't convinced about their feelings until the very end.
As far as the theme of the main character's sister is concerned, just as it started unexpectedly, it also ended unexpectedly.And the whole main story is not well explained either. Although we have a little mentioned what it's all about, for me it's definitely not enough.I always try to find as many positive sides of each series as possible, but in this case there are too many shortcomings for my opinion to be positive. I'm sorry, but I didn't like this series.

Because of You
Aug 21, 2018
This drama, not me a surprised. I watching a lot of many that like series. However, it is very good. I'd like the plot and acting. The story among the main actors is unique. Great love and many hassles around these, makes history even more captivating. Melodramatic scenes appear quite often here. I like the motive of competition between the two best students, but it's a pity that it was reduced only to disturbing each other and to mutual conflict. You can also add that the number of episodes is appropriate for the course of history. There are not too many or too few of them. This allows the plot to develop at the same time and not to end the threads too quickly or, on the contrary, to elongate them very much. Although we have at least two situations in this drama that, in my opinion, may have lasted a little longer than in reality.
When I was watching this drama, I could relax and follow the characters' actions calmly. The drama is ideal for free afternoons with cakes and coffee.

My Best Ex-Boyfriend
Aug 17, 2018
I started watching this series because of the description of the story I had read on the Internet. I didn't expect miracles, but I thought it would be better done. The plot itself is very simple and quite popular for this type of drama. I have seen many such series about big corporations, unfulfilled dreams and great love. Unfortunately, I thought that the main character would choose a new love instead of repeating the old mistakes. Personally, I would have preferred Fu Fang Si to have taken a different decision. I had more hope, however, that this drama would not turn out to be so disappointing.
As for the music in the series, there is nothing to attach to. The music here is a complement to the acting game and the emotions that take place on the screen.
There are many characters in this drama. I liked the actor Ng Ron the most - he played the role of Yin Hao Ran. It seems to me that his character in this series is the most underestimated and the most disadvantaged one. I was very sorry for him after the drama was over.
In this drama, we will also experience the most irritating black character I have encountered. Mi Viola plays the role of the beautiful Cheng Xiang Nan - models, who want's everything. Men, love, fame, money and power. No matter what your cost.
Fu Fang Si is an undecided character who wants the best for her new brand, but on the other hand, her old love appears and she no longer knows what to do. Furthermore, the problems which fall on her, even more, force her to make any decisions.
The series is a mirror of many female fantasies with a rich, handsome, man and great professional career. It is recommendable.