News
Replying to nurcherry • Jan 20, 2018
Title Butterfly Lovers Spoiler
go to their youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNaPTnyZvR0 ^^
thank thank thank u aloooooooooooooooooot <3 but pls can u put ur comment under a spoiler tag
0 0
Replying to redxxxcrimson • Jan 18, 2018
Title Raeng Ngao
did u watch the previous version ?
did u find it subbed ?
0 0
On Sarb Dok Soi • Jan 18, 2018
Title Sarb Dok Soi
did anyone watch , pls write a review
0 0
Replying to Humbledaisy • Jan 18, 2018
Title Raeng Ngao
There is supposed to be a Raeng Ngao 2 coming out - but I just don't see how they could continue this story.
did u watch the previous version ?
0 0
Replying to winsom3 • Jan 17, 2018
Title Iron Masked Singer
Where can I watch this drama? Please tell me....
did u find it ?
0 0
Replying to 182 • Jan 16, 2018
Title Rules of Love
Why does it have low rating? Is actually pretty good!
IKR , I started watching it yesterday
1 0
On Kim Min Jong • Jan 16, 2018
Person Kim Min Jong
looooove him , he is still handsome as always <3
0 0
Replying to mangooox77 • Jan 15, 2018
Title Ngao Hua Jai Spoiler
Just wanted to know if you found this subbed yet.
alwaysmeena started to sub it today
2 0
On Stars Falling from the Sky • Jan 12, 2018
Title Stars Falling from the Sky
loved this drama , with all those cute kids , and the romance over flowing , it was a great drama indeed , totally recommend it
1 0
Replying to LinLi • Jan 12, 2018
Title The Flowers Filled the Palace and Missed the Time
It’s on YouTube just copy and paste the native name on the search part and put episode number next to it. Then…
thx , I really should consider learning the language by now :) I am missing out a lot
1 0
On The Flowers Filled the Palace and Missed the Time • Jan 11, 2018
Title The Flowers Filled the Palace and Missed the Time
did anyone find it ?
0 7
Ceki • Jan 8, 2018
Article The Upcoming 2018 Manga Adaptations
this year adaptations are interesting <3
2 0
On Butterfly Lovers • Jan 5, 2018
Title Butterfly Lovers
is it subbed yet ?
0 0
Replying to redxxxcrimson • Jan 4, 2018
Title Silence
looks like u really liked it , I didn't watch it yet
totally in my PTW , these days I am hunting old dramas
2 0
On Love Clinique • Jan 4, 2018
Title Love Clinique
I had very very bad experiment with movies these past days , it was indeed painful . But thus was awesooooooooome really amazing can't describe it ,,,, totally recommend , I laughed a lot ParkHa Sun is the Best
1 0
Replying to Parknara • Jan 4, 2018
Title Silence
PLEASE MAKE A REMAKE!!!I MISS IT SO MUCH :'(
looks like u really liked it , I didn't watch it yet
0 3
On Endless Love • Jan 4, 2018
Title Endless Love
looking for subs for this drama , anyone pls ?????///
0 0
On Attack on the Pin-Up Boys • Jan 3, 2018
Title Attack on the Pin-Up Boys
I was just curious to know the culprit , the idea is ridiculous u can watch if u don't have anything to watch . The wonder boy song was good
2 0
On Dok Yah Nai Payu • Jan 3, 2018
Title Dok Yah Nai Payu
the story is interesting
3 0
On Hello My Love • Jan 2, 2018
Title Hello My Love
the movie was so so
0 0

1