News Replying to Marmora Sally • Mar 13, 2018
Title White Campus Belle and Long Legs
where i can download this drama? can you help me?
did u find it?
0 0
Replying to Cheronsa • Mar 13, 2018
Title Your Highness
YESS! 4drama has 3-4-5eps subbed!!!
did all the episodes get subbed yet ?
0 7
Replying to redxxxcrimson • Mar 12, 2018
Title Feelings
where did u find it ?
thank u
0 0
Replying to Areesha • Mar 12, 2018
Title Once upon a Time... in My Heart Spoiler
happy ending?
Yeah , totally <3
4 0
Replying to Mica • Mar 11, 2018
Title Shoot for the Stars
If anyone finds this, I'd appreciate it if you let me know. ^^
me too pls
0 1
On Jung Ji Woo • Jan 26, 2018
Person Jung Ji Woo
all his work is amazing , didn't watch it all ,bu planning to <3
2 0
On Hwang Jung Eum • Jan 25, 2018
Person Hwang Jung Eum
Happy birthday , she is my favorite <3
0 0
Replying to Hayleyshy • Jan 25, 2018
Article Golden Bell Awards 2017 Winners
Wow, I had never heard of any of these dramas before but Close Your Eyes, The Teenage Psychic, and The Last Verse…
me too , looks like I will give them a try
1 0
Replying to KdramaQueen89 • Jan 23, 2018
Title Best Wedding
Loved it! Fantastic acting by all, great chemistry, and kept me engaged till the end. It was frustrating at times…
ur comment said it all , I just finished and I am truly speeches
0 0
Replying to Ace • Jan 23, 2018
Title Best Wedding
A great drama ruined by a rushed 5 minute ending, honestly made me so mad. The cast, the acting was amazing and…
exactly , one can't predict that this was going to happen
0 0
DragonAlien • Jan 23, 2018
Article A Stalker's Guide to Leung Tony
thank you for introducing such a great actor , I am planning to dedicate a whole week to watch his work and understand him more , my PTW WILL DEFINITELY EXPLODE :)
3 0
Ceki • Jan 22, 2018
Article 'Sungkyunkwan Scandal' Actor Jeon Tae Soo Passes Away At The Age Of 34!
RIP , I was shocked upon hearing this news first thing in the morning :(
0 0
Replying to redxxxcrimson • Jan 21, 2018
Title Shoot for the Stars
did u find it?
thx <3
0 0
Replying to redxxxcrimson • Jan 21, 2018
Title Shoot for the Stars
did u find it?
can u send it to me ? no problem
0 0
Replying to KimsaAbe • Jan 21, 2018
Title The Diary About Ayame's Easygoing and Aggressive Days
Love the story and the characters!
is it subbed ?
0 0
Replying to DragonAlien • Jan 21, 2018
Title Butterfly Sleep
OMG the leads. I'm dead. Can't wait to watch. ♥
is it subbed ?
1 0
Replying to Akashi • Jan 21, 2018
Title How to Marry a 40ish Old Woman in 90 Days
How come no one watches this?
was it good ?
0 0
Replying to redxxxcrimson • Jan 21, 2018
Title Shoot for the Stars
did u find it?
wooow really <3 both are okay , but I prefer English
0 0
On Peace Hotel • Jan 21, 2018
Title Peace Hotel
the poster is great , looks promising
1 0
Replying to Mariya • Jan 20, 2018
Title Feelings
I Love it ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
where did u find it ?
0 0

1