Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Location: California
  • Contribution Points: 3 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 14, 2025
  • Awards Received: Wholesome Troll1 Free Range Tomato1
Replying to Daldajang • Oct 5, 2025
Person Lee Chae Min
I hope he gets paid next time!
I exaggerated. He did get paid some, but allegations against his former agency suggest he didn't get paid as much as comparable actors with other representation at other agencies. In their defense, Gold Medalist has claimed that they provided superior services (eg. name-brand advertising contracts) & treatment for its clients, justifying its higher fees and higher percentage cuts of artists' earnings. Regardless, I still expect he will be earning more from his new agency, moving forward.
4 3
Replying to Daldajang • Oct 5, 2025
Death’s Game is one of the best dramas ever but that is not what it is about
gotcha. yes!
0 0
Replying to lana • Oct 4, 2025
i can’t stop thinking about how amazing it would be if this were a thriller fantasy where the main character…
Death’s Game is one of the best dramas ever but that is not what it is about
2 3
Replying to san • Oct 4, 2025
what an odd idea to not release it biweekly
It’s not at all odd but consistent. Every Netflix original is released all a once. Partnerships & licensed series from broadcasters are released after each episode airs domestically.
1 2
Replying to Daldajang • Oct 3, 2025
You might be a boomer if you haven't downloaded the add-on that lets you watch Netflix at 20x speed! 🤣
Likewise. I can only mock. Sorry if my tongue-in-cheek satire offends.
1 1
Replying to Daldajang • Oct 3, 2025
You might be a boomer if you haven't downloaded the add-on that lets you watch Netflix at 20x speed! 🤣
Many do
0 3
Replying to Darmey • Oct 3, 2025
can you expatiate, I'm curious?
I'm poking fun at Netflix whose founder and employees have long been accused of promoting regressive values, producing dark & ominous entertainment, and generally lowering the vibrations of those who watch much (not all) of its programming, making their souls vulnerable & ripe for harvest by the lord of the dark, hoary netherworld.
3 1
Replying to Bob ross07 • Oct 3, 2025
how the fuck have people seen 13 episodes of one hour each in 6 hours this show has been out , what the fuck is…
You might be a boomer if you haven't downloaded the add-on that lets you watch Netflix at 20x speed! 🤣
6 7
Replying to GuyOlei • Oct 3, 2025
I cried a lot 😭😭😭😭 and I had so much emotion... that best kdrama of the day😍😍🥹.. my rate…
"best kdrama of the day😍"

ROFL 🤣 Thanks for the chuckle!
1 1
On Genie, Make a Wish • Oct 3, 2025
I want to extend a hearty "Thank You" to all of the beta-testers who bravely weathered Netflix' demonic propaganda and came back to warn any live-bodied soul-retaining fans of K-Dramas such as myself that this production is not so much entertainment but a recruitment video for those who wish to have a personal relationship with MY DEMON in their next lifetimes, in hell.

Crisis averted. Whew! 😅
3 3
On Take Charge of My Heart • Sep 30, 2025
The synopsis sounds so absurd… and I love it! I am very much looking forward to watching this one. I haven't seen Kim Young Kwang since 'Hello? Me!' (which is one of my guilty pleasure frequent rewatch dramas.)
9 0
Replying to _moon_ • Sep 30, 2025
I keep replaying the scene in my head where the inventor guy play as a hero 🦸 & bombed them bodyguards.…
I would love an entire series about this guy — along with his great uncle, the actual historical water clock guy. (Aside, ISTR the water clock guy appearing in another K-Drama, but I forget which? 🤔) I expect there should be interest to watch a proper Joseon Steampunk!
6 1