Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Location: California
  • Contribution Points: 3 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 14, 2025
  • Awards Received: Wholesome Troll1 Free Range Tomato1
On As You Stood By • Nov 15, 2025
There has got to be a better answer to living in constant fear due to severe domestic violence other than conspiring in cold blood to commit murder.
2 5
Replying to PickyPrincess11 • Nov 14, 2025
Word is circulating that Korea was on the same problematic totem pole too but didn’t report. Japan is famous…
Did one or both pins remain intact? If only one pin failed to release (which seems the most likely) then it should have been immediately obvious that something was awry…
0 1
Replying to Ok-Impression6834 • Nov 14, 2025
Judging from the pin mechanism, my guess is they noticed right away. The other 2 teams are still holding on while…
I would expect the participants would have hollered out to the judges about the pin remaining in place (as I assume they must have been aware due to the lack of weight on that side).
0 2
Replying to yeou_bi • Nov 14, 2025
Title Physical: Asia Spoiler
I swear, Japan keeps surprising me. Every time I think they can't possibly win something, they do? I mean Itoi…
Itoi is very inspiring — especially for an older, retired professional athlete. I'd like to see how he fares playing baseball with the Monsters (er, Fireworks) on Strongest Baseball (or whatever they are calling it now, since leaving JTBC for YouTube).
2 0
Replying to Moonstruck • Nov 14, 2025
I'm saying it now and not just because I'm rooting for them.But I think Team Japan will be the WINNER. The way…
Unless you are suggesting that the totem pole release failure was intentional, I don't see how this was telling. Problems like that are challenging to navigate. And I don't know whether Japan benefited from the 40-hour delay and performing alone, or if that hurt them. I think the adrenaline of competition gave the other teams an edge which the solo competitors lacked.

Mistakes like the totem pole incident aside, I am enjoying this edition even more than I did the preceding seasons. And yes, it is exciting to see Japan's athletes performing well.
2 2
Replying to Daldajang • Nov 14, 2025
Title Knock Off Spoiler
This may be possible in SK, but I think Disney is more likely to wait out KSH's scandal and release it should…
This is true. And I concur with your rant, tbh. Very insightful! Thank you for the thoughtful reply. The cure for depression is IMO to touch grass. Go outside, barefoot, and just be. AIAI (Artificial Intelligence Assisted Imagery) has nothing on IRL, mindfulness. ✌🏼
1 0
Replying to Daldajang • Nov 13, 2025
Title Knock Off
This may be possible in SK, but I think Disney is more likely to wait out KSH's scandal and release it should…
The technology indeed has really advanced. It is not unreasonable to speculate that AI could replace many or even most IRL productions within a very short timeframe. Small studios may even displace the large behemoths, which have all been struggling—especially Disney!

Just today Disney's CEO announced that they will provide users of Disney+ with the ability to create and share AI-assisted user-generated content (mostly short-form) based on their IP on the D+ platform.

Check out what people are making with Grok Imagine, which is absolutely stunning and continues to see improvements almost on a daily basis:
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/HLt2SasYRa8
1 2
Replying to Chokao • Nov 13, 2025
Title Knock Off
Why don't they do like the Chinese and replace his face with another actor's with AI?I'm not a fan of this method…
This may be possible in SK, but I think Disney is more likely to wait out KSH's scandal and release it should he be exonerated.

(Aside, FYI FWIW, the practice of face-swapping is prohibited in Hollywood (per Actor's union) and has been since Back to the Future II, when production got tired of actor Crispin Glover and hired a scab to play his character while wearing a rubber mask made from the actor during the filming of the first movie.)
1 4
Replying to SnowWhite123 • Nov 11, 2025
I mean you have to start with a few eps to see if it's your cup of tea, everyone's going to have a different opinion…
Right. Any romance is peripheral, at best. This is a story of talented young but inexperienced entrepreneurs navigating an historic financial crisis in an attempt to save a business, survive and —hopefully—thrive.
1 0
Replying to Blasian360 • Nov 11, 2025
Cute fast watch, binged in one day. Can some explain the ending to me pls about the new counselor and the guy…
I assumed it was publicity stunt casting with locally-known actors, but I dunno 🤷🏻‍♂️
0 0
Replying to Cressy • Nov 8, 2025
Started skipping towards the end. It wasn't terrible but also didn't grab me. The secondary love story was also…
I'm hooked! Despite the fact that I normally despise love triangles and especially decry overly-contrived setups (the absurd personal connection between the ML and the 2ML childhood friends). But the execution and the story made me appreciate how much this is worthwhile!
0 0
On Romantics Anonymous • Nov 8, 2025
I cannot exaggerate how much I am enjoying this drama. The premise is totally contrived, but the emotionality rings truth and the production is so well executed that I don't mind in the least.
4 0
Replying to AndySoFly • Nov 6, 2025
As a big fan of the first Highlander film( the other four were bad or poor) I think this will be good gig for…
The original Highlander was outstanding. The transitions between modern New York and historic Scotland were amazing, the fighting, the soundtrack (Queen). Yeah, none of the other films were worth the time to watch. The TV show was watchable, but also kinda meh. I have doubts this remake can measure up to the 40 years-old original, but I have to watch it.

"Ramirez!"
4 0
Replying to Samu • Nov 2, 2025
the title itself doesn't say "the court confirms bullying allegations" soo i don't get your point. obvsiuoly…
Don't be obtuse. I had to read the article to correct my understanding, after having been mislead by the headline. I expect that most people reading the headline would infer he was not exonerated. As others have expressed, below, the editor was likely aware of this while crafting the clickbait title.

"Cho Byeong Kyu loses case against person accusing of him of school bullying" reads as 'person accusing Cho Byeong Kyu of school bullying wins case'.
27 2