Another example of Reason 2 (The main lead is boring) was Run-On. IMO both the main leads were boring, while the 2nd leads were smoking. https://mydramalist.com/58651-run-on
I saw a post suggesting that if Disney writes off the expense of this show as a loss on their taxes that they would be prohibited from ever releasing it in the future. OTOH, if they don't write off the costs this year then this implies a possibility of a future release. Can Disney afford to eat the loss while all of their businesses (Studio, D+, theme parks) are hurting?
Better question is why is the United States an MDL country 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
While Sony originated in Japan—and the parent company indeed still is in Japan—Sony Pictures Studios (Hollywood) was first incorporated in the United States of America in 1912!
So the official genre isn't romance, but before i watch this I want to know:Is there any romance between Lee Jun…
He's her boss. It'd be creepy to start a relationship under that power imbalance. They need to sublimate their feelings of attraction to each other and stick to business.
Yes thank you! I saw the same yesterday on platform X as well. They should provide better translations so that…
It just shows how dysfunctional Netflix is, that no one was able to anticipate this and address it during production / translation. This is not the first (or second) time the OTT streamer has been called out for translation deficiencies.
I had a rough go with the early episodes, but thanks to all the positive comments here, I was encouraged to resume watching—and am glad I did. I am really enjoying this.
I don't think they are cancelling the show yet but it sure is in peril. It looks like JBTC fired PD JSW claiming…
Thank you for this reply. I'd like to enjoy the Monsters again, but so far my desire hasn't eclipsed the hurdles which annoy me. I'm subscribed to C1's channel and see the links as they appear, but I still haven watched any Fireworks games. I preferred Netflix for its subtitles, ease of pausing & replaying without triggering commercials, and also (especially) the complete lack of commercials. But maybe I should give it another try…
Honestly the 16 episodes one tend to drag the plot and give us unecessary filler episodes..
That this seems true is only because most scripted entertainment writing is lacking. Outstanding dramas are few & far between. Talented scriptwriters tend to make the most out of whatever series episode count/ total running time which is stipulated by the studios (or have succeeded to explain & justify their reasons why the duration should be changed.)
I'm just joking around because of one similar theme - homeownership. Seriously though. This is another series I will never watch insofar as I avoid D+. For the rest of you, I hope you find this to be awesome and that you are able to enjoy it thoroughly!
1) So our antagonist,Hyeon Jun and Tae-poong started as club rivals in history.2) Mi-Seon picked up Cosmos Tae-poong…
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought it was a bouquet of roses. Taepung did say Cosmos were his favorite flower on the tv dating show. But he told his friend Minseok that the flowers he was growing in his private garden are the first domestic k-roses. He probably grows both.
King the Land (2023) - (FL lands the king (ML) who kings the land) "King the Land" The ML was the demanding Chaebol King of an elite hotel's specialty super-elite top floor catering to other Chaebol Kings, Tech Bros, & Sultans, who themselves "King the Land" in their own home domains. The FL was really competent and rose in the ranks always returning her demanding customers (including her CEO) with a perfect attentive smile.
can someone explain the problems with this? i'm genuinely curious and i don't understand the schedule/conflicts.
There's no problem apart from the feast-vs-famine conundrum for K-drama fans who made it through the stark desert of 2025 dross (replete with disappointing oasis mirage series) only to encounter a plethora of competition between compelling titles as the year draws to an end.
https://mydramalist.com/58651-run-on
I'm just joking around because of one similar theme - homeownership. Seriously though. This is another series I will never watch insofar as I avoid D+. For the rest of you, I hope you find this to be awesome and that you are able to enjoy it thoroughly!
"King the Land" The ML was the demanding Chaebol King of an elite hotel's specialty super-elite top floor catering to other Chaebol Kings, Tech Bros, & Sultans, who themselves "King the Land" in their own home domains. The FL was really competent and rose in the ranks always returning her demanding customers (including her CEO) with a perfect attentive smile.
https://mydramalist.com/726273-king-the-lander