Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: India
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 12, 2016
Replying to noor1234 • 11 days ago
K-drama Red Sleeve Cuff is a classic, and is mostly from the POV of maids who work within palace walls.
Ohh, i haven't watched that one. Thank you will check it out too 😊
0 0
Replying to mochachen • 12 days ago
Did anyone notice LX stabbed the bad guy in the groin. Damn, first time ever a fl did that to save herself. And…
And jinqi blocking that stare. So giod
6 0
Replying to Swizzleberry • 12 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
What this Du guy balling his fist over. Didn't do shit to help and now acting like that, alright pal sit down.…
I swear I was huh-ing the Du brother too. Agree with everything you’ve said. I just watched the previews and it looks like Yuchi’s is gonna fine. The show really has intrigued with each plot line they bring in.

And yesss even I noticed the familial feels to very sincere and I tink the credit goes to liu xue yi’s micro expressions you can literal see his eyes soften when he’s interacting with family. Awwwww!

Goshhhh can all the episodes be out already !!!!!!
6 2
On Against the Current • 12 days ago
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a drama before that has everything shown from the perspective of the maids!!

This is amazing im loving it so far, and the pacing is so good. I just hope they don’t rush into anything.
15 3
Replying to Saraa • 13 days ago
is ep12 not out yet?
That’s what I’m wondering too, I can’t find it :(
2 0
On My Bias, My Boss • 19 days ago
This was cute and the leads did a decent job and the actors were are pleasing to the eye, details of job etc was good, outfits were really nice too but I feel the cdrama industry is doing better depicting day to day couple stuff than kdrama.

Same old tropes in the end lol. Either way, a cute watch!
3 0
Replying to Anaira • Aug 27, 2026
I’m rewatching again and episode 16 at 41:45minutes, why the horse doing that ? what’s wrong with it? 😭🤣.…
🤣🤣🤣🤣 (😭😭😭😭 i just finished the drama 2 minutes ago and seeing them 😭😭)
0 0
Replying to spinzgirl • Aug 27, 2026
I’m dropping this, but not because I’m not enjoying it (honestly the characters feel so real it’s ridiculous)…
I wish I could've stopped too my heart hurts too much now
0 0
Replying to taedong_river_1 • Aug 27, 2026
i loved this so much, and probably would rewatch but i would probably stop at where they talk about having a kid,…
I read this comment 3 days ago and thought high cortisol..ehh must be the last few episodes getting draggy or annoying or too fast or too lame as usual. boi was i wrong. 2 days later, my cortisol is very high right now 😭😭😭😭
1 0
Replying to -executedtoperfection- • Aug 27, 2026
Aiyaahh i didn't deserve all the pain in sitting with right now after completing this in 2 days :(
I mean it was nice and all, i liked all the plot points around water and ML & FL weren't annoying it irritating but.. 😭😭😭😭
1 0
Replying to -executedtoperfection- • Aug 27, 2026
Title The Prisoner of Beauty Spoiler
Aiyaahh i didn't deserve all the pain in sitting with right now after completing this in 2 days :(
Not even one cp survived other than the main couple whyyyyy :(

GIVE ME BACK WEI LIANG :( da qiao jie, that canal guy huhuhuhu why
2 0
Replying to -executedtoperfection- • Aug 26, 2026
Ahhhh i miss this show so much i keep rewatching it every few days lolAnyone know where i can find the bgm in…
I've tried the bgm full ost album second by second it's not there
2 0
On Blossoms of Power • Aug 26, 2026
Ahhhh i miss this show so much i keep rewatching it every few days lol

Anyone know where i can find the bgm in episode 14, 7:06 onwards (it uses other times too like when that other country princess talks to xiao huayoung)
3 1
Replying to Hengic • Aug 24, 2026
Don't get me started on her intelligence, or the lack of it for that matter.She's been gazing into Li Shi Liu's…
AND WHO ELSE SAVES HER WITH THE TYPEWRITER CLICK PLEASEEE😭😭😭😭😭
5 1
Replying to -executedtoperfection- • Aug 17, 2026
Title A Dream within a Dream Spoiler
It’s been a while and I got reminded of this show and was wondering why I had rated it low considering I remember…
…..it took 10 episodes!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 0
On A Dream within a Dream • Aug 17, 2026
It’s been a while and I got reminded of this show and was wondering why I had rated it low considering I remember some very fun moments from the show fondly. And decided to rewatch and ooop. I loved the FL in the first 6 episodes so much that I was like broooo she’s gonna know the masked man in 10 seconds flat and…….

Yeah okay that makes sense for my lowered rating hahahahah. Ouch girl.
5 4
Replying to MareAzurre • Aug 14, 2026
So looking forward to see Gong Jun back playing another mischievous character. He shines on these, like he did…
Very much so!
4 0