Details

  • Last Online: 19 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: India
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 12, 2016
Replying to Omega17 • 8 days ago
I don’t think that’s Jinqi’s motives. He’s clearly trying to get him out of the way. The ML has no honorable…
Cue nanke
1 0
Replying to Eir • 8 days ago
How long do we have to deal with SML..??
😂😂😂😂
2 0
Replying to rgrgpluto • 8 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
The audacity of the second Madam Lin to look down on Xiu Ru for marrying into the Yuan family, when Xiu Ru’s…
Ughhhhhh so annoying, the scene kept going on and on and I just wanted to shake her. Bro, your daughter literally just avoided execution sentence wtf u on about
0 0
Replying to Kate • 8 days ago
I am 100% fine with it and loved that moment and it's a call back to when she was drunk and he asked her if she…
Oooooh great catch to the connection!
2 0
Replying to Jiejie • 8 days ago
LOL - how do you feel about her selling the 🌿 🌸 🌿 ?
Oh I was rooting for her to pleaseeeee sell it to the psycho lady let’s avoid stupidity lol
2 0
Replying to redshoe1000 • 8 days ago
I find them both kind of disrespectful actually although she doesn't seem to notice. one calls her meimei and…
What could Jinqi address her as here? Just curious.. cause Meitei won’t make sense right?
2 2
On Against the Current • 8 days ago
Omggggg I was sooo happy when she sold the orchid cause I’m like broooo pls don’t give this psycho lady any crumbs (she caused issue without it too but still) gosh. Yes lanxiang, always the money please
11 0
Replying to Swizzleberry • 8 days ago
I admit Lan Xiang and Scholar Han would make a cute couple. I would've been all for it, rooting and cheering and…
I laughed out loud “with the current” indeed 😂😂😂😂😂😂
4 0
Replying to Davdav11 • 8 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
The scene where ml and maquis hold a picture of the deposed crown prince when he was a kid and they said the picture…
Picture was 20 years ago and let’s say the kid was 10-12 when pic was made so he can be 30s now.. the guy in the courtyard looked 40s but eh, let’s push it to late 30s… yeah maybe 🤣🤣🥲 I tried
3 1
Replying to NNN • 8 days ago
Mr Lu won third place scholar but refused office. Once he knows who Jinqi's grandfather is, he dismissed Jinqi.…
I got that feels from his dismissal of jinqi tooo
0 0
Replying to Ray denied • 8 days ago
Damn I like Lin Jin qi as a character and how attentive he is towards Lanxiang but idk for some reason I ship…
It is because how comfortable and no drama that pairing feels like. Their preferences, place, social standing, literacy, finance, everything matches and I think Lanxiang would prefer that than climbing up the ladder etc etc, that’s why it feels natural to pair scholar Han and lanxiang
10 0
On Against the Current • 8 days ago
Ahhhhh I really do like this cutie scholar Han tooooo! Aiyoooo he’s def a good match for our lanxiang. Noeee jinqi ah jinqiii
14 4
Replying to TrixN • 8 days ago
The scene in ep 16, "I'm exhausted. Hurry and send her away for me." , lives rent-free in my mind. The…
It was done with such natural fluidity I watch that scene every few hours ever since it released
4 0
Replying to AtsukoM • 8 days ago
awwn... the flower seller girl is back, and already got a kid. How the time has passed.
Right? That’s such a magnificent detail. I love it!
4 0
Replying to FrankieD • 9 days ago
Jiugao’s facial expressions are funny 😁 He understands his master’s heart.
Truly, the lonely wingman lol nanke stop chasing butterflies and help out jiugao here lol
1 0
Replying to JJJ • 9 days ago
I like the Lin Jinqi in the drama, but I don't know how I totally feel about the drama making him into a "good…
Ahhh, I get what you are saying. So that’s why Du sister motives are falling flat here in the drama a little, cause they changed ML’s ways of working but didn’t work out DU sibling arc all that well to match the level of motive needed. Hmmm makes sense
1 1
Replying to AmeliaPond • 9 days ago
I need more episodes now 😂😂😂 can't we have 6 EPS/ day? 😅
Sometimes I just thank god it’s everyday atleast and not a Kdrama schedule of 2 per week 🥲🥲
2 1
Replying to Kate • 9 days ago
First of all, Nanke wanting to catch the butterflies was comedy goals I love that man so much 🤣I love how Lin…
Beautifully put, my feelings exactly. It was well acted out by LXY
2 0
Replying to PseudoMonas • 9 days ago
Scholar Han: Thanks to XLXXLX: no no thanks to u....Schola han: She is really goodXLx: U r actually good....Meanwhile…
That scene was soooo hard to watch, I was cringing, poor jinqiiii ㅠㅠ
3 1